Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

wedding planner

このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。

Comments

• plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 24.07.2020
    As I can see, there is just one wedding planner event running. I can see the tent in flower farm only.
    Post edited by plovers barrow (IN1) on
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    edited 24.07.2020
    I have two events running.
  • このユーザーおよびすべての関連する内容は削除されました。
  • SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    Answer ✓
    It's an issue we know about. Some people have found that clicking on the event will clear one, so that might be worth a try.

• i was almost done with wedding planner - half way thru last step and now i have to start over and no compensation.

NO WAY am i gonna start over - forget it
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    i was almost done with wedding planner - half way thru last step and now i have to start over and no compensation.

NO WAY am i gonna start over - forget it
    We are sorry about that, I'll forward this.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I had two running, until I filled the step on the old one.
    Then it cleared, and I only have the new one now.
  • I had the same as Maggielin. As I finished the third task on wedding planner it re-set back to the beginning and I have to select all over again
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I got an error message when the first one tried to finish... pretty sure I didn't get the completion prizes. What a mess
  • sirbobby (GB1)sirbobby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Seems to be a complete mess for some players.
    My original event just disappeared, noticed it when I harvested something to finish a stage and got nothing for it. The second event started the following day, seems to be working but I'm not taking it seriously this time as the first one cleared me out of some items and I was trying to do the hardest level available to me.  
  • Seems to be a complete mess for some players.
    My original event just disappeared, noticed it when I harvested something to finish a stage and got nothing for it. The second event started the following day, seems to be working but I'm not taking it seriously this time as the first one cleared me out of some items and I was trying to do the hardest level available to me.  

Me too Sir Bobby. It's usually a struggle to complete the event in 7 days, now, because it disappeared half way through and I have to start the whole thing over again, it gives me only 4 days to complete all the tasks. They can forget that, I'm not even bothering now. I'm just annoyed I wasted all the stuff donating and the seaweed humus etc.
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    edited 05.08.2020
    We never got any compensation for the wedding planner ending early. Are we going to get any?
    Post edited by monks (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    We never got any compensation for the wedding planner ending early. Are we going to get any?
    I found that actually had to finish the wedding event planner (the one that abruptly ended) before the other one would start up.  And like you I did not get the deco for completing the 1st one.  But I did get the deco for completing the 2nd one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file