Home› EN› General Discussions & Questions› Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

St. Patrick's Day Event [Tutorial] 🌼

plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
edited 24.07.2020 in Tutorials and FAQs

St. Patrick's Day 🌼

From time to time, a leprechaun will prank you and one of your buildings will have a decrease in production (50%).

In order to remove this negative effect, youll need to finish the production or find the hidden leprechaun on your farm.

Once you find the leprechaun, he will present you with 3 pots and ask you to choose one!

One will start the negative effect on another building (the previous one is removed by finding the leprechaun).

One will contain a small booster (+100% production for one production.)

Rewards 🌼

50 activity rewards to collect during the event (only the regular collectibles count). 1x St. Patricks themed decoration (max values: 79 NHP and 39 VHP). Normal happiness depends on individual player activity. Village Happiness : same value for every member of the coop. 1x event-themed appearance (Residential) for the Top 10 players who collect the most individual collectibles. 1x St. Patricks Day Flag for the Top 250 players who collect the most individual collectibles.

If you get pranked again after finding a leprechaun, you can find another leprechaun to get rid of the new prank. So in a sense you can always get rid of the prank! There is a cooldown of 5 hours between pranks.

Thats all I could remember about the event. If there is anything else I've missed, feel free to remind me or add it here straight away with your comments, as it will help others.

Comments

• Thanks for the information @Data King (US1) I will check it out now. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Nice one @plovers barrow (IN1)  :)
  • plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 26.07.2020
    Thank you @BugsBunny
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    HI, I was just checking out this link since I'm hoping this event will be returning next month.
    Since the crazybigfarm website no longer exists, I copied what is currently shown on the wayback machine archive of it
    The HP charts, drop rates & HW rewards were unfortunately not archived, but I was able to access the leprechaun maps she had linked
    I hope this info helps someone;

These are the maps, but as they are a couple years old & our farms are sometimes updated, I can can not vouch they are still correct
    MF;  https://i.imgur.com/d3CUAKs.jpg
    GF;  https://i.imgur.com/ld0glFL.jpg
    FF;  https://i.imgur.com/rpU6cjK.jpg

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 06.02.2023
    Nice idea Heather

This prompted me to have a bit of a fiddle and I have combined all the Hunt Maps I could find 
    HERE

The GGSwiki entry is HERE

@RosyStarling
    I like the hunt maps all together, that was a great idea !
    And the German wiki even has the HP charts, drop rates & HW rewards that were missing from the archive. Thank you so much for adding those links :)
    GGSWIki  entry HERE
    Discord HERE  - although that is a very little plus a link to the GGSWiki
  • BaBaNae (US1)BaBaNae (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    That's wonderful that there is so much information over on the Wiki, BUT how in the world is anyone supposed to read it when it is not in their native or even second language? I have searched that page for anything resembling a settings icon to change the language but have failed. I love all the assistance here in the forum and from my fellow coop members but sometimes it is not enough.
    Help? Please. And thank you.
    Rennae
    edited 07.03.2023
    @BaBaNae (US1) ... I have it set to auto translate.  Some things can be a little odd, Cooperative translate to Alliance but is still very understandable

@BaBaNae (US1)
    I also get an address bar icon like Rosy showed, but I can also right click on the page & there is a translate option in that menu. I have an additional translation tip;  ZHP = HP (happiness points), and DZP = village HP
  • Hey guys, new player here..

It's St. Patrick's day and it says that i can find the leprechaun but i can't find him everywhere. Is it true that i have to find him all over the map or i can find him just where the building pranked or i can find him only on main farm?

Thanks
    -FH
    edited 18.03.2023
    @felich huang (INT1) check the maps Heather gave you above and I followed up with below.

The Leprechaun is outside the farmable area.  Look at the GGSWiki entry, see link above, and you will see what it looks like, It is very tiny.

Also if you open the event and click the green arrow it will take you tot the correct farm.
Sign In to comment.