Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where did it go ?

Was playing  3 Weddings & a Rigamole  which had 4 days to run and it disappeared.
Only noticed it because I got a Last Chance to purchase as a reminder in game reward notifications.

There had better be due recompense.

Comments

• We also noticed it was gone before it was due to leave!
    What kind of compensation would even be appropriate?
    give us back our almond muffins and other products we DONATED for the event?
    who even wants another columned deco for a wedding, my flower farm is full of them!
  • It's always a good idea to check the news for questions like this. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/197137/mod-news-bulletin-2nd-edition#latest

The wedding event was cancelled with very little notice. It will run again tomorrow but I don't know a start time.
    Compensation hasn't been decided yet.
  • sirbobby (GB1)sirbobby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Great, so after it disappears we then have to go and find confirmation that it's been randomly cancelled with no explanation. 

After making an effort with this I don't think I'll bother re-starting tomorrow, what's the point of wasting time, effort and resources and arranging the other farms to produce the stuff needed when the event can just vanish. 

If an event kicks off just leave it alone and let it finish. Surely can't be too difficult.  
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    They cancelled it? I had gotten so far... :'(:s
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Very sad state of affairs here... no accountability.  there could have been an in-game notice, at the least.
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Can I just register my interest in compensation for this too please? I was on the way to actually complete it this time and then it just disappeared? So now I can do it all again and hope I manage it this time? I am not sure I like this idea.....
  • I will pass on that people aren't happy with the event being stopped, as it was.
    So I now have two tasks for this event - one for the beginning, to show that I restarted it and another one that has continued from where I left it yesterday. Both items are dropping in the correct places although it is confused when I complete one of the tasks and tells me I have finished when I have not! And, yes, I have tried the reload game method and it is still there. I don't mind, it is just funny!!
  • SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 24.07.2020
    We are aware of the issue.

We're trying not to reach four weddings and a funeral.
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    So, is our compensation for ending the Wedding Planner in the middle Prime Time?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 24.07.2020
    So, is our compensation for ending the Wedding Planner in the middle Prime Time?
    We do not have any information regarding compensation at this moment, but we'll check once more and let you know.  :)

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Just finished previous wedding event , clicked on awards and game locked up.
    Went out ,re-logged in and awards disappeared.
    Does this mean that I get nothing for event and have to restart it ?

Disallusioned and not happy happy jan.
  • All I can say is that I'll pass this on for you @vbillyboy55 (AU1)
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Appreciate thanks SnapDragon
    I have a similar issue:
    I have two versions of the event running, the earlier one, which should have finished, was still counting my items. I have now completed this task, accidentally, and I get an error message. I cannot collect the rewards or move on with the game.

I have to reload and must then play with the completed task continually alerting me to its presence. A solution would be appreciated.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Same here
  • Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Same here also

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file