Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Time lag when harvesting

I have found for the last 2 or 3 days,that there is a substantial lag in harvesting. Sometimes I need to try twice. Another member of my coop is having the same problem.  Is this a common problem,haven't experienced it for some time before this week.

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)

We were already aware about the lag in US-1, we had no reports about UK till now, We'll pass this on.

The lag issue is currently under investigation.

• Thank you Bugs Bunny x
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    on the dutch server is the same problem

on the dutch server is the same problem

Thank you for letting us know, We are already aware about it.

We will be making some changes during the next update regarding the server lag which might improve the performance.  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank You BB for the communication. I sure hope this update to fix the lag happens soon.

• Hello GG.
    The time lag on the UK servers is not just for harvesting, but all over.
    Especially noticeable when loading up your boats in the fishing screen.
    I used to be able to drag a freezer or crew person to an empty cell and drop, then drag another straight away to drop but now i have to wait at least 2 seconds for the first drag and drop to be recognized before dragging a new item.  If i do it too quickly, they are ALL not updated.
    This is now VERY frustrating.
    Thanks
    edited 25.07.2020
    Hello GG.
    The time lag on the UK servers is not just for harvesting, but all over.
    Especially noticeable when loading up your boats in the fishing screen.
    I used to be able to drag a freezer or crew person to an empty cell and drop, then drag another straight away to drop but now i have to wait at least 2 seconds for the first drag and drop to be recognized before dragging a new item.  If i do it too quickly, they are ALL not updated.
    This is now VERY frustrating.
    Thanks
    Sorry about this, We have some changes planned on the next update which should improve the performance  :)

Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thanks @BugsBunny ! Any idea when that update is coming?
    Thanks @BugsBunny ! Any idea when that update is coming?
    I don't have any information about the timing, but i i think it would be soon.

• Thank you Bugs,  I stopped in to see if there was any new information on the game lagging, freezing
    and error pop-ups..

We're all looking forward to the "fix."

Brownie
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I thought this was going to be fixed at the next update. Must have forgotten about it
    I thought this was going to be fixed at the next update. Must have forgotten about it
    Are you still experiencing the lag issue? Could you please check your PM.

Regards, 
    Bugs Bunny
    Yes I am still having lag which is unplayable still.
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Hello, is the lagging manifesting itself in slow mouse responses?
    I seem to be getting some very very frustrating lagging with my mouse even after putting in new batteries  :/

@The Drifter (US1)
    @Uncle Willy (US1)

I'll pass this information on.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Thank you Bugs.

You are a Superstar!

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    New buildings but no fix on the lag. 

Great work team, more crap to slow us down even more without a fix. This lag is so annoying I am having to force myself to even play.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yep most take a double click now just to see it -the lag is bad!
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Obviously they are clueless about the lag but to keep adding more and more without even mentioning the lag is basically telling us "tough ____, we don't care".
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    still lag on dutch server after update please fix it it happens often and then it's fixed but after time it coms again
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Lag continues for me as well.
    The lag keeps getting worse and now with the new bug of selling everything when harvesting, challenges are a real challenge. You can only tell somebody you are aware of the problem and are working on it so many times before they realize they are being lied to again. I see another mod has left, I would not want to be a mod either
    aww so harsh.
    All the lag issues are gone for me :)
    I hope they are gone for everyone else  <3
    I am glad the lag is gone for you. Some of us are not that lucky.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file