Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fare Well Tour

Comments

• Your visit to Ripper Street co-op is just awesome, @Data King (US1). We are learning so much, and enjoying your visit tremendously. We are going to chain you down and keep you with us forever... lol :-) Thank you for giving us your time and great wisdom.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    It was a pleasure, you was good player helping on forum each player, also thank you that help me to learn about contracts and market hall, i increase contracts now. 

i have a word "Everything of old is gold" if you want, you are welcome on Green Valley (INT)

i wish you all the best in future.

yours GREENPANDA
  • Thank you again, Data, for the wonderful time you spent with us. We learned so much! We enjoyed having you here and hope you'll enjoy the rest of your visits. You're always welcome to come back to Ripper Street if you just want to rest, or hide, or chat... we promise there will be fewer questions... lol. But we all appreciate you very much and just wanted to thank you one more time! God bless.
  • Hey Data, thanks again for all the info you gave us. Bennet is working hard to get it all together to send out. Enjoyed your visit, was sad to see you go. Stay safe. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Monsters Inc would love to see you stop by. There are lots of lower level players in the co-op that would love to hear from a long-time, high-ranking player.

Your turn has come!
     Looking forward to the visit with you folks starting around June 1st
    Monsters Inc would love to see you stop by. There are lots of lower level players in the co-op that would love to hear from a long-time, high-ranking player.

Your turn has come!
     Looking forward to the visit with you folks starting around June 1st
     Thanks for allowing me to visit Wow what great bunch of farmer's here at Monsters Inc. Was glad to be able to pass on a few things to help the co op to grow going down the road from here :) 
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    KoStone cooperative anyone? We're needing, well, let's say 'some help'.
    ?? Are you requesting a visit ? Kind of sounds that way.
    ?? Are you requesting a visit ? Kind of sounds that way.
    Yes, please! 
    A personal request From @Hawkeye775 (US1) asking for a visit to Pyrats Cove
    Should be able to fit you folks in mid August if that will work for the co op.
    Well managed to be able to move up the visit for your team.
     Will be able to visit starting July.
     Look forward to the visit & hopefully being able to help the team with the game!
    A personal request From @Hawkeye775 (US1) asking for a visit to Pyrats Cove
    Should be able to fit you folks in mid August if that will work for the co op.
    A big thank you to @@Pyrat (US1)  & the great folks at Pyrats Cove for the warm generous visit. Although I was not able to share much with you folks. Testament to the knowledge of the group. It was a great time with laughs, jokes & puns! Ha ha ha Thanks!! I can see this co op being a top 10 Gold league co op soon!
    I don't know if you have any spots open, but if you do Fuzzy Kittens would love to have you drop by!
    I don't know if you have any spots open, but if you do Fuzzy Kittens would love to have you drop by!
    Yes I do have & how could I turn down a visit to Fuzzy Kittens ;)
    Most likely will be around the beginning of October - I'll let you know as the time get's closer :)
    Thank you so much! Looking forward to it already :smile:
    Well the time has come for my visit with you folks. Hope to pass on a ton of knowledge to all!
    @Data King (US1) How long are you staying in the cooperatives? 
    it varies by the co op
     - some co op don't need a lot of help with understanding the game or certain area's of it
    Some take me 10 days other's a month - a lot depends on how many questions there are for that co op
    Don't worry ur co op is next on my visit list ;) About 10 to 14 day's from now I think :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Data King, you've been here longer than I.  Not many old timers around anymore. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.  I'm hoping you'll hang around GG Big Farm and just enjoy the forum. jvgma

Thanks for the kind words :)
     Not totally sure how things will end up just yet. This tour may have been just what I needed to keep me here for some time yet ;)

I hope that's true ;-)

If you still have room in your tour, would you consider adding Success team to your list?
    Data King, you've been here longer than I.  Not many old timers around anymore. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.  I'm hoping you'll hang around GG Big Farm and just enjoy the forum. jvgma

Not totally sure how things will end up just yet. This tour may have been just what I needed to keep me here for some time yet ;)

I hope that's true ;-)

If you still have room in your tour, would you consider adding Success team to your list?
    Yes by all means :) I know & have worked with a few folks from this co op in the past - not to drop any names but @Southern (US1) comes to mind :-) RIP
    it varies by the co op
     - some co op don't need a lot of help with understanding the game or certain area's of it
    Some take me 10 days other's a month - a lot depends on how many questions there are for that co op
    Don't worry ur co op is next on my visit list ;) About 10 to 14 day's from now I think :)
    Great! When are you coming?
    Yes I do have & how could I turn down a visit to Fuzzy Kittens ;)
    Most likely will be around the beginning of October - I'll let you know as the time get's closer :)
    Thank you so much! Looking forward to it already :smile:
    Well the time has come for my visit with you folks. Hope to pass on a ton of knowledge to all!
    A big thanks to @monks (US1) & her team of Fuzzy Kittens for being just amazing hosts with all kinds of kindness :-) With time & more member's this co op is & will continue to grow as a relaxed fun co op. Good luck to all it's member's & future member's!!
    it varies by the co op
    Great! When are you coming?
    I do wish the best going forward for your co op.

I hope that's true ;-)

Yes by all means :) I know & have worked with a few folks from this co op in the past - not to drop any names but @Southern (US1) comes to mind :-) RIP
    Well as luck has it I'll be able to finish off my Tour with this visit!
    Looking forward to being able to visit with the Success Team!
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    Wish my Cooperative was on your server - would love to be a stop on the tour!  Tour bus is ready if ya ever make to INT1

Tex-2-Step
    Wish my Cooperative was on your server - would love to be a stop on the tour!  Tour bus is ready if ya ever make to INT1

Tex-2-Step
    :) Thanks so much for the invite - would be a neat idea of being able to visit other's server's with out having to start over on each 1 but if u or a co op member has a question or 2 lol please shoot me a message here I'll get back to you!
    A huge big THANK YOU to all those co ops & their member's for allowing me to visit with each & every 1 of you! Some great co ops still around to help all kinds of farmers to grow & learn the game better!

Just scroll up see my reviews on them - they want & need more farmer's!

An extra mention to the Success Team - one of the founding co ops of the game!
     Keep the spirits up! You're a great co op - top 50 with the member's to back it - very knowledgeable farmer's that can & will help other farmer's with the game. Great home atmosphere here!
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    If u are still doing this, I could use some feedback on things that will help us, well other than just more members lol
    Well the game was good at one time. Lots of active players willing to learn and work together as a team.
     Got to know some very wonderful folks a long the way.  <3 Will miss you folks the most!!
     Then thing started to change - the folks running the site/game decided to sell out.
     Started adding double and triple running events. Making it almost impossible to compete in any with success unless one is willing to PAY for it.  :(
     Started adding in game ads that we have to PAY in order to play with out interruption. Added even more ad space to the right side of the display shrinking the playing field even more.
     And NOW another ad spot added to the lower left hand corner of the game screen to block even more from being able to play smoothly.  >:)
     Soon we won't be able to even see the game for all the ad spots showing instead!
    To bad they feel this is the only way to "Improve the Game"!  :#
    Sadly this make my time here even less likely to continue - guess the chance is over and back to tear down of all my farms. :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @Data King (US1)  Try installing an ad blocker (eg Adblockplus) or changing your browser for the game. I use Opera and see no ads at all   :¬)
    @Data King (US1)  Try installing an ad blocker (eg Adblockplus) or changing your browser for the game. I use Opera and see no ads at all   :¬)
    Thanks for the suggestion but that is not the point. Why should we have to pay and or install a program to rid our selves of these constant pop up ads during the game play. When they get paid to show them to us ?!! The one on the right side of the screen isn't to bad. But the two that pop up during the game play have to GO! 
     It has become painfully obvious All they want is our money in order to play. This will just cut my time here down even more ;)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Data King (US1)  I understand all of what you are saying.
    IMHO they made a few not so favorable changes to the game that cost them a lot of players. Then they added the ads, probably trying to compensate for the lost revenue from those lost players. But why should we, as you said, "have to pay and or install a program to rid our selves of these constant pop up ads during the game play. When they get paid to show them to us ?!! "
    And with each new update it seems they listen to players less & less, it's not so enticing to stay. I fear many stay due to friendships more than the game itself these days.

I am happy to have had the chance to get to know you (back in the day when all or at least most players could get here on forum and there was much more discussion), you have offered much help, friendship and great discussions !
    I am sad to see you depart from here, but I do sincerely wish you all of my best in everything your future holds !!! 

Thanks @Heather Norsk (US1)  <3  :)
     Will take my time demolishing what I have left. Still wouldn't mind hitting that 10 year mark with the game. ;)
    The friendships will be the hardest to let go of. Some I will keep in touch with via email, but only a select few ;)
    Ha ha ha Sooner than later, I knew they would add more advertising space and look at the top of the screen now! A new ad spot!! You watch soon they will have all sides top and bottom filled with ad spots!!
     The ship has hit an iceberg and is taking on water!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file