Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'm having problems trying to log on using Chrome on both of my GGE games. This one and Empire. I'm using windows Xp. It works but lags a lot.
    Change Chrome to your default browser & windows XP is out dated & may not support this game.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest
  • Susannes (SKN1)Susannes (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 3
    Hi. I can't access the game, haven't been able too  since may 15th. I get the error message: bigfarm-html5.goodgamestudios.com brukte for lang tid på å svare. (in norwegian), but it says that the site took too long to answer. I have tried to restart the computer, the router, cleared DNS cache and chrome cache and updated chrome. Doesn't work on firefox either. Would appreciate some help with this issue :-) 
  • Hello 

Could u try testing your internet connection at 

https://www.speedtest.net/
    I've tried the speedtest. It's: download 94,71 mbps and upload 94,89 mbps :-) 
  • Hm, its clearly not the internet 

Do you use certain ad-blockers?

I know that Brave, have an integrated Ad-blocker that can prevent you from reaching

We'll try to find out whats the problem :)
    Thank you, but it's working again now. Haven't made any changes, so don't know what caused it..:) 
  • rmcdouga (US1)rmcdouga (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    will not let me to log on my farm gives me a new farm to play 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    will not let me to log on my farm gives me a new farm to play 
    It's almost certainly coming up with the "Register" tab highlighted.  Click the "Login" tab and try again.
    (and make sure it's showing the US flag too)
  • Leonard2 (US1)Leonard2 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    My Chrome is up to date, I still can't log on using chrome. on either GG big farm or empire.
  • Hello. I am on one of my members farm her, and he has problems harvesting, it has been a problem the last 3-4  weeks. He doesn´t speek/write english, so I reported the problem for him to support. He did get an answer, but the mail has disappeared. While the problems still are here. f.e. he can´t harvest the bakery, message is this:

Generel fejl. Kontakt Goodgame Studios Support.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    Error-Code: 2
    Timestamp: 1592239140
    Zone: 17
    PID:597020

It is the same problem while I am on his farm now, and both him and his wife have tried several things on their 2 computers, so it can not be the internet or browser.

Any solutions?

mvh Kris847n

• Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    edited 15.06.2020
    Hello. I am on one of my members farm her, and he has problems harvesting, it has been a problem the last 3-4  weeks. He doesn´t speek/write english, so I reported the problem for him to support. He did get an answer, but the mail has disappeared. While the problems still are here. f.e. he can´t harvest the bakery, message is this:

Generel fejl. Kontakt Goodgame Studios Support.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    Error-Code: 2
    Timestamp: 1592239140
    Zone: 17
    PID:597020

It is the same problem while I am on his farm now, and both him and his wife have tried several things on their 2 computers, so it can not be the internet or browser.

Any solutions?

mvh Kris847n

If he is having the same issue even on multiple browsers persistently, then ask him to  try contacting GGS support one more time again with the error details, also mention that he has contacted them previously so they can check the old (previous) ticket.  

Btw, account sharing is against the rules and can cause penalties.

• Thank you, I will contact support again. Normally we are not sharing farms, but my member is very very very close to stop playing big farm now, he is completely frustrated after having had these problems now for several weeks. So I am only trying to help out here, in english.

• Hello, What does the problem do?

He cannot play at all because of that error?

We will try to investigate , to see what happens :)
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Hello, What does the problem do?

He cannot play at all because of that error?

We will try to investigate , to see what happens :)
    Almost all the buildings on the gourmetfarm can not be harvestet, espacially the bakery has been like that for a few weeks now, with the screenshot earlier. one appleyard didn´t want to harvest at first either, but came later, after restart.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    there seemed to be a problem with logging into the Forums pages this morning, I tried numerous times only for a error message to tell Me that My Email was not verified, only this last time that I tried to log into the Forums that I actually got in, so not sure what that was about, cause My email worked fine for My game, just not the forums. but glad i made it in finally, :)
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    edited 18.06.2020
    there seemed to be a problem with logging into the Forums pages this morning, I tried numerous times only for a error message to tell Me that My Email was not verified, only this last time that I tried to log into the Forums that I actually got in, so not sure what that was about, cause My email worked fine for My game, just not the forums. but glad i made it in finally, :)
    Have you verified the email registered with your game account? I suggest you try verify your registered email for the game (by clicking the link on the confirmation email) if you have not done that already.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Have you verified the email registered with your game account? I suggest you try verify your registered email for the game (by clicking the link on the confirmation email) if you have not done that already.
    Already did that a few times, but thanks for the advice just the same, :)
  • KSW67 (US1)KSW67 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Help me somebody over there in support ticket land!! I cannot login at all. It says my username is already in use. Duh, by me!! That is on Opera. When I use Microsoft Edge it welcomes me to a brand new game back at the the first level. I fought hard to get to where I am on LEVEL 227, and I BUY GOLD. I would like my farm back, please. You might say to clean the cache but it's empty as this is a brand new laptop.  However, I did it anyway but it still doesn't work. AND contacting support within the game is a bust because I can't get into the game to begin with.

Thanks.
    KSW67
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Help me somebody over there in support ticket land!! I cannot login at all. It says my username is already in use. Duh, by me!! That is on Opera. When I use Microsoft Edge it welcomes me to a brand new game back at the the first level. I fought hard to get to where I am on LEVEL 227, and I BUY GOLD. I would like my farm back, please. You might say to clean the cache but it's empty as this is a brand new laptop.  However, I did it anyway but it still doesn't work. AND contacting support within the game is a bust because I can't get into the game to begin with.

Thanks.
    KSW67
    Hey @KSW67 (US1).

You are actually signing up into a different server, that's why you are getting into a new farm, I've had a check, and your level 227 farm is on US-1 server.

Please follow these steps to log in to your correct farm.
    1) Go to bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com
    2) When you reach the login page, select "United States" as the server from the list of servers.
    3) Click on login, (do not click on register).
    4) Now enter your credentials and click the login button (orange one)

You can refer to rounded rectangles in the image below,

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Is anyone else experiencing a very sluggish game as we are in our coop?
    Is anyone else experiencing a very sluggish game as we are in our coop?
    I recommend you to clear your browser cache once in a while, and if your RAM is comparatively a small one, please close other tabs in your browser while playing BF that can enhance the gameplay.  :)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Thanks Bugs.  We have all done those before, just a bit of lagging here and there. Nothing unusual for GGS.  ;)
    Thanks Bugs.  We have all done those before, just a bit of lagging here and there. Nothing unusual for GGS.  ;)
    I've sent you a private message  o:)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I had a lot of lag as well.... more than usual.
    We've passed this on.  :)
  • plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 18.07.2020
    You can always try reloading manually by pressing F4 key on the keyboard, whenever it happens, it does the trick for me always. See if it works.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    If it gets any slower it is going to be unplayable. I am supposing a fix will be just as slow.
  • The old bugs,  game lag,  frozen screen, overfull barn-can't harvest and mismatched numbers for amount collected in missions~v~final total needs to be fixed.

We're also in missions with farms that haven't played in months or years, because the member quit playing. 

My browser is up to date.  The cache has been cleaned numerous times,  I've logged in and out many times.  Hard boot,  you name it,  its been tried.  

This is the second Champs in a row that's been buggy. 

I've played for 5 years,  these are old bugs. 

When will this be fixed on GGs end?  Thank you for any light you may be able to shed on this situation.

Brownie
    The old bugs,  game lag,  frozen screen, overfull barn-can't harvest and mismatched numbers for amount collected in missions~v~final total needs to be fixed.

We're also in missions with farms that haven't played in months or years, because the member quit playing. 

My browser is up to date.  The cache has been cleaned numerous times,  I've logged in and out many times.  Hard boot,  you name it,  its been tried.  

This is the second Champs in a row that's been buggy. 

I've played for 5 years,  these are old bugs. 

When will this be fixed on GGs end?  Thank you for any light you may be able to shed on this situation.

Brownie

We'll pass this on for further investigation.  :)
  • Thanks for responding Bugs,  still waiting for a solution.

Brownie
Sign In to comment.