Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sparkle it Forward

24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
As I logged on to my farm, I noticed I had received a sparkle from a farmer friend I haven't touched base with in a long while. The sparkle brought a smile to my face. In the stressful times of Covid19, social distancing, lockdown, and quarantine, a simple sparkle may brighten someones day.  So here's the challenge ~ sparkle it forward~ find an old farmer friend or a new farmer friend and drop a few sparkles on their farms. It may brighten their farm time to know someone is thinking of them. 
Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on

Comments

• Hi antigone6, I don't like it, I agree with you but I don't like it.......

I LOVE IT !!!

~ sparkle it forward~  ~ sparkle it forward~  ~ Everyone

<3 

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 17.05.2020
    Thank You WillyBigFoot!  

A Great way to bring the Coop farmers & Solo Farmers community together and spread smiles across the farms. 

:-)

Anti
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • Love this!  Great idea antigone6! <3
    edited 18.05.2020
    Spread the word!!!

Keep those smiles and sparkles going!!
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 18.05.2020
    Queen Zixi of Xi and her friends agree. Sparkling everyday keeps everyone
    Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. I spotted her floating over our farms, sparkling away :)

~ sparkle it forward ~ 

• great idea  hope it brings a smile or 2
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Hi Antigone ;-)
    This is a great idea. It brought a smile to my face, and I took the time to remember some other friends I've met but haven't 'seen' in awhile.
    Thanks!
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    super idea :)brings smiles to all !
    edited 18.07.2020
    Now is a great time to spread the sparkles & smiles!!
    Sparkle it Forward!!!

:-)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yep just wait till the CC is over to get the most from them - no need to waste them on the CC!!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @antigone6 (US1) You my friend are the best!  Hugs always!!  <3
    Right Back at ya Fawn! :-)

Hugs my friend!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file