Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Contest - Sea Horse Lottery

SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
edited 11.08.2020 in Contests & Awards

The Sea Horse Lottery

To help celebrate the sea horse championship we are going to have a free-to-play horse lottery on the forums. 

Yes you read that right. You don't have to buy a ticket! It's free! All you have to do for your chance to win is take part in the championship.

The prizes aren't finalized yet but they'll be announced soon and we will try to make them relevant to your horse farm; almost certainly there will be horseshoes and some golden horseshoes up for grabs.

So how does it work? All you have to do is finish in one of our winning positions which we will announce shortly.

What we will say is that these are not going to be the top positions in the championships.

Once the championship is over, if you're lucky enough to finish in one of our winning positions all you will need to do is message me, @WillyBigFoot, with a screenshot showing your position and include which server you're play.

Eligible servers will be US1, GB1, INT1, IN1 and AU1

EDIT BY BUGS BUNNY: ENTRIES SHALL BE SENT IN A PRIVATE MESSAE TO @WILLYBIGFOOT, ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED BY @SNAPDRAGON AND @BUGSBUNNY has been forwarded to @WILLYBIGFOOT

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• I'm pleased to be able to add that we are able to include some more servers in the lottery so if you play in any of these, then please join in.

SKN1, NL1, TU1, HU1, CS1, LT1

• when it will start ?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    when it will start ?
    We are still in the process of finalizing the prizes and the winning positions, once they are finalized, we'll make an announcement here  :)
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    vbillyboy55  ,  Australia1 Server

• vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    oops  forgot to wait for official announcement  ,   if entry not accepted  at least I know how to take a screenshot and add to a message now.

Thanks BugsBunny
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    oops  forgot to wait for official announcement  ,   if entry not accepted  at least I know how to take a screenshot and add to a message now.

Thanks BugsBunny
    Ha ha ha lucky u
     I still have not been able to do those to even have a chance at entering these contests :(
  • SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 21.07.2020

Sea Horse Lottery

We are going to start this from now. All you have to do is send in a screenshot like the one below, but your finishing time must end with a repeated digit and you must make sure that your name can be seen.

So I couldn't have entered with this finishing time. Had I been 5 seconds slower and finished at 162.066 I could have entered. It doesn't matter if you've won the race or lost it, though I hope you don't lose by such a large margin as I did here! All that matters is those last two digits of your finishing time.

We are going to allow you three entries. You can submit them separately or you can put three screenshots together.  You can have the same final, repeated digits 3 times or you can have 3 different ones. It doesn't matter.

Please message your entries to me. Don't post them here.

At the end of the horse season we will reveal the winning repeated digit and each of you who have submitted an entry with that double digit will win a prize.

Good luck
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    For some players to make a screenshot with visible name can be also a challenge, if they use a PC with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 (mostly on older laptops) or lower. 

edited 25.07.2020
    For some players to make a screenshot with visible name can be also a challenge, if they use a PC with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 (mostly on older laptops) or lower. 

You can zoom in/out your browser window through your browser settings option, which should make the name visible I guess  :)

• @Moliugas (LT1)  You can alter the zoom when you're about to take the screenshot, take the screenshot and alter it back straight away. You don't have to play the whole at a magnification that doesn't suit you.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Sometimes I think the game doesn't like me very much. I keep getting doubles but in all the wrong places! Such as 121.006 or 122.351, even 123.112 ..... but never the last 2 :( 
    Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well I think I blew my one and only chance!  :'(:'(  I got a winning doubles, and took a screen shot of it, but I forgot to put my browser in reduced size so my name did not show up in the screenshot. ~sigh~ Such is life! ~sigh~
  • My colleague @Bugsbunny has taken over the Sea Horse Lottery. I will make sure that the entries that I already have are forwarded to him. I'm sure he will be posting his amended rules shortly.

Good luck with all your entries

• Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    1. @Small Fish (US1), I think that is the wrong screen? i think you need to go to the end of the race
    Someone should close this contest
    edited 06.08.2020
    The contest has been closed,

Kind Regards,
    BM Team

Hello, NEWS FLASH: Update August 6/2020

Horse Lottery Contest Extended. Accepting your entry now & until further notice.
    WBF  <3

Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
  • Hello, While the Exciting Fun & Fact Filled Fabulous Fantastic New Contest is being finalized,
    We are extending the Horse Lottery, So get your entries in to me! Race & Double Digit those Fillies !!!
    Before y'all ask, the extension time is TBD. 
    Are we supposed to post our double digit Horse screenshots here on this thread?  If so, then may I resubmit mine that I had submitted to SnapDragon when this contest first started?
    I have somewhat the same question as FarmerCli;
    when the contest first started, there was a limit of 3 entries & we were not to post our entries here, but send screenshots to SnapDragon in a PM, before leaving SnapDragon forwarded those to BugsBunny.
    1) Are those entries still valid? (and/or do we need to resend them to WillyBigFoot)
    2) Is there still a limit of 3 entries per person for the entire duration of the contest (from when SnapDragon started it until whenever it might end)?

• WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 11.08.2020
    Hello everyone & @FarmerCli (US1), @Heather Norsk (US1), Yes, PM me @WillyBigFoot with your entry.
    I have ALL the entries sent to SnapDragon or BugsBunny or any other mod. No need to resubmit any entry.
    They are all valid. There is still a limit of 3 entries per person and the contest ends when the current Horse season ends.
     <3 

Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
    Great! Thank you very much!   :D
    yes, thank you very much!!!    :)
  • @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)Thank you and congrats, that is a winning entry but please, private message me with your next entries. You can have up to 3 entries. 5 days left to get your entries pm'ed to me.

Bedankt en gefeliciteerd, dat is een winnende inzending, maar stuur me een privébericht met je volgende inzendingen. U kunt maximaal 3 vermeldingen hebben. Er zijn nog maar 5 dagen om je inzendingen naar mij te sturen.
  • IT's OVER! 
    Thank you all for your double digit entries
    Winners will be posted soon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file