Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Maritime Apiary

Has anyone got one of these that I could have a look at on their farm?  I am currently doing the goldfish catching to get one, because I have a massive love of a special building, but I can't see what it looks like upgraded. 

I also want to know if it needs goldfish points to upgrade or is it just normal.  Because I am not loving getting the points, I would probably like to not do it again after I get my apiary, but will have to if needed for upgrade!  Catching the fish is a slog, you need a ton of fish to get decent points, an absolute ton.  I think I will have to do it another couple of times before I can afford the apiary.  

Comments

• Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
    @muggle1 (GB1) there are pictures and upgrade costs on CrazyBigfarm's site   https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/buildings/FF_maritime_apiary.htm
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    Perfect, thank you!   Looks like I am going to be fishing for goldfish for a while, upgrades are goldfish points.
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I don't have it yet, but it looks to me that upgrades cost regular farm money,
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Perfect, thank you!   Looks like I am going to be fishing for goldfish for a while, upgrades are goldfish points.
    I have one muggle1 and yes it upgrades with dollars :))
    Thank you for that, great news! I have grown to despise the goldfish and want to give them to the farm cat.  Or maybe batter them at the fish restaurant and give them to my mother in law as delicious scampi. 
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    sigh...you are all right - it's a slog to get those fish points. I really do want that maritime apiary; I think it's really cool looking. Like you @muggle1 (GB1) it'll be months before I get that many fish points...sigh sigh sigh
    @ronin7 (INT1), I really badly want one too, especially now I know once I get one it can be updated with dollars.  I think I will have to play it at least twice more, maybe three or four depending on how much time I have to play etc.  I think that means I will get one around September/October time, months away :D 

But all good things come to those that wait...our patience will be rewarded with a lovely weird apiary.

• Tyler Durdin (US1)Tyler Durdin (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    edited 18.07.2020
    a little advice i would give you if you dont already know this
    1. start the gold fish event with one gold fish just to get started
    2. make goldfish pellets first at least 5 times 
    3. buy the 30 goldfish from OLEG wait the day for them
    4. when you are about to harvest your 30 goldfish make sure you activate your AMPHIBIAN FARM MACHINE use the 50% one goes to 45 goldfish
    5. when you are done making your 5 loads of goldfish pellets you should have a decent amount of fish bait start making them in the mill until you have at least 50 at that point 
    6. start your AMPHIBIAN FARM MACHINE going with  50% again your goldfish will be worth 2 goldfish when caught instead of one and just do what you want from that point i normally stay within the 30 to 20 range rankings

just saying
    edited 18.07.2020
    Thank you @Tyler Durdin (US1), that is an excellent tip, I  have never used the amphibian machine for the goldfish!  I have never used it at all tbh, even though it is upgraded.  This is going to really help, I am going to be the Pied Piper of goldfish.

NOTE: Post Edited by BM Bugs Bunny.
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
    Thank you @Tyler Durdin (US1), that is an excellent tip, I  have never used the amphibian machine for the goldfish!  I have never used it at all tbh, even though it is upgraded.  This is going to really help, I am going to be the Pied Piper of goldfish.

NOTE: Post Edited by BM Bugs Bunny.
    Sorry Bugs, I can see the word you have taken out - can I just say it was an insult to myself not anyone else though, I don't want people to think I hurled insults at another farmer or had a swearing fit because of slow goldfish collection.  I only do those things in my head. :D
    Another question, sorry to be a goldfish bore - I have a lot of questions since starting to play a bit again, a lot of new things to understand!  I have collected all the goldfish reward points and there are still 3 days to go so I am not sure what to do.  Am I earning any goldfish points feeding them for 3 days without anymore reward points?  Or should I just let the feed run out and wait for next event?  I don't care about the ranking and the amount of ranking fish points aren't enough to make me want to feed them for 3 days. 
  • Hi @muggle1 (GB1)

I'm not very knowledgeable about the goldfish event, however I did come across this thread which may help you.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/166637/goldfish-rescue-event-coop-goldfish-pond/p1

If you still have questions after reading that then let us know.

• if your not concerned about the rankings then dont worry about feeding them just make sure you have enough to feed them for the whole event though i cant tell you how many times just making feed for the whole event i have jumped up  in the rankings to get an even better reward meaning more goldfish tickets 
    Thanks, all very helpful and much appreciated

xx
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    if your not concerned about the rankings then dont worry about feeding them just make sure you have enough to feed them for the whole event though i cant tell you how many times just making feed for the whole event i have jumped up  in the rankings to get an even better reward meaning more goldfish tickets 
    Be sure u are making the Right gold fish feed for each area - flakes to keep them fed while the event runs & pellets for when the go into the co op pond

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file