Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Horse Season and Much More [Discussion]

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
You can discuss the OA below  :)

OA Link: New Horse Season And Much More

Comments

• Hvor finder jeg den midsommergave?
    Jeg har prøvet at kigge oppe under de daglige tilbud, men der er den ikke?
  • @Mumis Gård (SKN1) Google translates this as :-

Where can I find that midsummer gift? I have tried to look up during the daily offers, but there is not?

It's referring to the resting cow decoration that was given free a week or so ago now. You had to claim it within 24 hours of logging on so I'm hoping  that you have it already.

• Tak for dit svar.
    Jeg har modtaget den.
    Hvor kan jeg så spille Sø Heste spillet?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Tak for dit svar.
    Jeg har modtaget den.
    Hvor kan jeg så spille Sø Heste spillet?

Translation:
    <div>Thanks for your reply.</div><div>I have received it.</div><div>So where can I play the Sea Horses game?</div>

Reply:

You will be able to access it through the horse ranch.

Translation:
    Du vil være i stand til at få adgang til det gennem hesteområdet.

Happy Farming,
    BugsBunny & SnapDragon

edited 14.07.2020
    Where do you get the midsummergift annouced in the start of the game?
    If you have not claimed it yet, you will see a pop-up in the sales/offer notifications on the top-left of your game screen, you can claim it from there  :)  @Teabreak (SKN1)
  • Skal man have en bestemt rang for at spille der, for jeg synes ikke, at jeg kan se det derinde.
  • Teabreak (SKN1)Teabreak (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 3
    I haven't claimed it. There stod it's last today. Are this info for the relaxing cow i claimed long time ago?
    I haven't claimed it. There stod it's last today. Are this info for the relaxing cow i claimed long time ago?
    Yes, it's the same  :)
    Skal man have en bestemt rang for at spille der, for jeg synes ikke, at jeg kan se det derinde.
    Hvilket niveau er du? (What level are you?)
  • Jeg er bronze 24
    edited 14.07.2020
    Jeg er bronze 24
    You have to be level 60 in-game, and the horse stable should be unlocked (from the quest you receive)

Translation:  Du skal være niveau 60 i spillet, og hestestalden skal låses op (fra den opgave, du modtager)
  • OK tak for hjælpen.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Perhaps this announcement should include that "within 24 hours" that the original email and post did?

The email and the notification on login today all just say by the 14th without that 24 hour bit, and a lot of people are confused.
  • Apartment appearance looks badass <3
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting porer?   

Why only for the winners in the diamand leage for it is now so difficult to get there.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Only 6 players made diamond last season on the US server. There is 60 reward levels within diamond division. There appears to be no changes to the win loss ratios at all (even fully loaded with crafted gear) so it is doubtful anyone would get all 60 rewards on the US server. I contacted support last season about a problem with points earned and they had to refer it to the development team as support had no idea. New features constantly added yet existing problems remain. 
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Has anyone yet found out what to look for in the racings. How to choose gear and how to choose competitors ??
    I still have no clue what so ever
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting porer?   

Why only for the winners in the diamand leage for it is now so difficult to get there.
    Exactly thats why i stopped supporting the game with real money ! I no longer do any of the events i just upgrade my farm and collect my fish 2 or three times a day then go play other games. They have spoilt most of the fun in this game.
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 17.07.2020
    You can look at the Rushing % of your horse to determine if your horse is good/great/average/bad

I'll give you my personal opinion 

If your rushing % is around 48% its great/fantastic

If your rushing % is around 44% its good/above average

If your rushing % is around 40% its very average

If your rushing % is around 36% its not good , its the standard rushing % of a horse

if your rushing % is below 36% its very bad 

Those rushing % are without any equipment

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    There is an apartment house appearance?
    Does anyone know where I can see it?

• That will be the look, but it comes only from reaching diamond in horse tournament :(

So very few people will have it
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    ah... thanks for the photo.
    I'm doing a little better with the horses this time, I think, but not going to get that high for sure.
    : )
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    edited 18.07.2020
    I could give you exactly how to get 48% :)

Its pretty much the maximum ( you can get higher but at a very slow rate after )

Lets say example for Show jumping

You'll want 40+ In Total Jumping Power Breeding effects ( NO different breeding effects , No Speed and No Elegance  )

You will want 16 Str from Coop meadow effect ( Small strenght icon )
    You will want 16 End from Coop meadow effect ( Small endurance icon )
    You will want 16 Agi from Coop meadow effect ( Small agility icon ) 
    Each of these will give an extra 4% for 1 obstacle, so when u have all 3 , they will boost 4% to all the obstacles  :)

You will want +16 In Show Jumping ( From Coop Meadow Effect ) It should give you another 4% Rushing 
    Its very important, that you dont have Racing/Dressage from Coop meadow effects , as they would reduce that bonus

And thats how you get up to 48% :)

If it is a bit unclear, dont be afraid to ask away
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    edited 18.07.2020
    it really depends, what type of horse you are working on , and what exact stats you want :)

If you put the extra in Jump training, Make sure, this is a horse for show jumping you are using, cause if u get the extra point in that category, it will actually be nefast for your horse ( lets say its one for dressage or racing ) :p

And the funny part, is that i think, i just discovered another method to get an extra 4% , after 6months + of work
    I'll try to make a really globalized/simplified summary how to get a perfect horse ( someday ) I tend to be slow :)
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • @FarmerCli (US1)

It is exactly the thing to do :) ( Doing that as well )

With your last Picture, You could put 100% in the show jumping , and the leftover in Big Agi or Small Endurance ( you'll want both anyway )

But, Reaching +16 In show jumping should give you around 4% ( you are missing +12 ) so it would give you directly +3% rushing approx for your show jumping :)
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
Sign In to comment.