Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Candy Farm Wheel of Fortune

What has happened to the candy farm wheel of fortune? I see it hasn't come for well over a week now. During the last candy farm it came six times but I only recall it coming twice this time unless I have missed some other times. But it hasn't come for a while because I have been checking frequently for it.

Comments

• khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    its gone and a new wheel came of your normal farms
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    its gone and a new wheel came of your normal farms
    When did you last see it? I know there are other wheel of fortunes on the other farms but they have run different wheel of fortunes simultaneously before so I think that shouldn't be a problem unless there is some new bug or issue.
    ninjahuman (AU1) said:When did you last see it? I know there are other wheel of fortunes on the other farms but they have run different wheel of fortunes simultaneously before so I think that shouldn't be a problem unless there is some new bug or issue.

you know when was the last time you saw a wheel of fortune on your main farm in the car park section ?

2 week before you got that it was there then on your main farm there was 2 different wheels again that just ended yesterday
    so 2 weeks ago i think im not sure for 100%
    but it came and then 2 wheels came on main farm

hope that helped but dont trust me by 100% ;) cause im not quite sure if it was 2 weeks ago but i think it was  :)
    Ok thanks. :) I think it was around two weeks ago as well.

I was hoping to collect a final sweet apiary for my flower farm but I'm not sure if it will come now.
    It's here now.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 07.07.2020
    mmm no candy farm wheel of fortune for a while...... saving my tokens for this lol
    I am trying to get that 3rd globe lol
    :p
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    where are my 5.000,000 tokens from the candy event
  • there was only 1 candy WoF this time, what happened?
    where are my 5.000,000 tokens from the candy event

I didnt get mine either

there was only 1 candy WoF this time, what happened?

I thought it was just me I was waiting for it to appear saved all my tokens so I could use them on that wheel
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I was supposed to get vouchers or tokens (I forget which, it was the lowest position that had a reward) and I didn't either.
    I think it takes a day to get them, I could be wrong.
  • We will investigate the issue

( we will probably only have answers on Monday tho ) 
  • The 5M Vouchers seems to have been credited?

Can we get more info, if it still has'nt been awarded yet?

As for the wheel, not sure, that anything can be done at this point :(

It seems that events, are not always exactly the same 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.07.2020
    except for CC WoF comes exactly the last 3 days EVERY time.  Oh wait that i s probably because they make a LOT more money from those.  How about only 1 WoF EVERY CC or better still none  and that is only 4 or 5 days not 30.

edit:   OH look after only 3 days break ANOTHER CC and I bet it has 3, THREE, TRIO of WoF in 4 days but only 1 WoF ALL 30 days of candy farm.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file