Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Contest - Big Farm Adventures II

TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
edited 10.07.2020 in Contests & Awards
Big Farm Adventures II

Greetings everyone! This is a brand new contest , based on the same model, as Big Farm Adventures I

You will be given 6 categories to choose from between A-B-C-D-E , that represents each a different action!

1: Character  A:Rose  B:Dakota  C:Minnie  D:Piggles  E:Dusty

2:Collection  A:Butterflies  B:Bugs  C:Cards  D:Decorations  E:Stamps

3:Favorite sport  A:Soccer  B:Volleyball  C:Rugby  D:Cricket  E:Baseball

4:Favorite animal  A:Cats  B:Dogs  C:Rabbits D:Goldfishes  E:Horses

5:Plays A:Pleasure Park  B: Fishing Hard Work  C: CC  D:Village fairs  E:Dream world

6:Main quality  A:Forgiveness  B:Perseverance  C:Kindness  D:Intelligence  E:Quickness

Everyone can participate 2 times, giving 2 different lines of adventures :)
You have to choose 1 action from each category! :)

All values behind every choice are attributed randomly to each

You will have to post your adventure lines on this thread :)

The contest will last  approx 2 weeks and all the participants will split a prize pool of 50k GOLD !!
The ending date will be 26 of July 2020 at 6AM CEST

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    No idea how this is played, but here goes :smile:

1D; 2A; 3C; 4A; 5D; 6B ... 1ST ADVENTURE

1A; 2A; 3D; 4A; 5B; 6D ... 2ND ADVENTURE

I am hoping this is how it's played.  LOL LOL :)
  • @ronin7 (INT1)

Yup it can be played like that , some players likes to make it more in a story answer ( both are fine )

• mudman9 (US1)mudman9 (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    1)B
    2)a 
    3)d
    4)e
    5)d
    6)b
  • ADBECD

BDEACD

Good luck everyone, thank you very much for another great contest TiminuTufu :D
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    1st Adventure
    1A 2B 3D 4E 5E 6C

2nd Adventure
    1D 2B 3E 4A 5C 6B

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    1) B, 2) A, 3) C, 4) B, 5) D, 6) A     First adventure

1) A, 2) D, 3) A, 4) E, 5) E, 6) C     Second adventure
  • First Adventure

1 -- A
    2 -- E
    3 -- B
    4 -- C
    5 -- B
    6 -- C

Second Adventure

1 -- E
    2 -- A
    3 -- E
    4 -- E
    5 -- D
    6 -- E
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    First Adventure :
    1.B 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.A 6.D

Second Adventure:
    1.A 2.D 3.C 4.B 5.B 6.C

• First: 1C, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B, 6A

Second: 1E, 2A, 3B, 4C, 5E, 6B
  • dawnsky (US1)dawnsky (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    First Adventure:
    1. A
    2. A
    3. B
    4. A
    5. E
    6. C
    Second Adventure:
    1. C
    2. D
    3. D
    4. D
    5. D
    6.E
  • First Adventure:
    1. A
    2. E
    3. C
    4. A
    5. E
    6. C

Second Adventure:
    1. D
    2. B
    3. E
    4. D
    5. A
    6. B
  • I'm disappointed that nobody is writing any little stories in here so here goes my attempt which is just for fun and not as a competition entry.

Piggles took a stroll one day and managed to get some pictures of butterflies to add to his collection while daydreaming about how to spend his evening. When he got home he did some chores, fed the goldfish, milked the cows, hired some crew and sent out some boats to fish. Just the usual everyday things that he always did. After all that he sat down with a nice cup of tea and watched a game of soccer on the TV. After that he was feeling so good he decided that he could forgive anything, even another cooperative challenge event.
  • 1) A
    2) A
    3) B
    4) A
    5) E
    6) C
  • 1) D
    2) B
    3) C
    4) E
    5) B
    6) B
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    1D, 2E, 3B, 4B, 5A, 6D. I am looking forward to the mystery rewards!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    So even if we submitted our adventures in number format, is it possible to submit another one in narrative format?  Let me know and I will give it a try!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I am embarrassed to admit it, but I don't know who all the characters are.
    Can someone please explain which name goes with who, in case others don't know either?

• You can submit in the format of your choice :)

But Maximum 2 entries allowed :)

If you wanna throw a story mode for giggles, i think you can :)

Not too sure exactly who are the characters , I've taken them on a list of Big Farm Characters :)

Piggles is the little pig for sure, but not sure about others :D
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    1A; 2A; 3D; 4E; 5E; 6C ... 1ST ADVENTURE

1E; 2E; 3A; 4D; 5D; 6E ... 2ND ADVENTURE
  • SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 12.07.2020
    @GrammaLeah (US1)  and anyone else who didn't recognise the characters other than Piggles, they are all from the horse ranch.

Rose runs the ranch and the other three names are some of the horses. Dusty belongs to Lester, Minnie to George and Dakota to Tess.

Hope that helps inspire some stories.

• Dakota was chasing Butterflies while waiting for the big farm Volleyball match to start, as she watched the match she had her friends the Rabbits twins Storm and Nala by her side. After the match she went to play in a Dream world she was very disappointed that it would only be around for a week, but forgave big farm for that as she was having fun.

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Thanks, will post a story later (I wasn't sure about Rose or Minnie.)
    : )
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    ABADDE

DCBDBE
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 13.07.2020
    Here is mine>

1st Adventure> 
    1.A
    2.D
    3.B
    4.E
    5.C
    6.E

2nd Adventure>
    1. B
    2.D
    3.E
    4.A
    5.C
    6.D

Good Luck to everyone, :)
    P.S. I guessed on most of this cause I do not know most of these Big Farm character's, :)
  • Fawkes (FR1)Fawkes (FR1) FR1 Posts: 259
    Waw ! That's a nice contest !

So, here is my picks : 
    1st : DEABCA
    2nd : BEDCAB
  • Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,806
    edited 18.07.2020

Piggles after playing in the mud and eating her breakfast was sorting through her collection of Baseball Cards. Thinking how she would swap some next time she saw her friends. After dinner she took her Dogs Gizmo and Pixey for a long walk, as she was walking she saw a Hedgehog tangled in some netting, so she carefully took it to Timi Who helped to cut it free, saying how kind it was to help it.  Then together they went to look around the Village fair.

Post edited by Letty.liongamez (GB1) on
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    edited 17.07.2020
    First adventure:
    "Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Sugar is Sweet
    and so are You."
    Ever since Rose learnt this rhyme as a little girl,she has never forgotten it.She love to use roses as decorations for all the special events she hosts at the Village Fair.Where she gets to watch  the best sport ever and to cheer for her favorite soccer team.
    She is known throughout The Big Farm Community for her kindness to animals,especially horses.

Second adventure:
    Dakota and Dusty are best friends because both their names begin with "D".They love decorating themselves with lots of decorations in support of their  favorite teams at soccer matches and baseball games. Dusty thinks Lester is the funniest person he has ever seen and Dakota loves Tess to bits because of her kindness and intelligence.
    Their favorite pastime on a Sunday afternoon is strolling around Pleasure Park admiring all the beautiful and interesting decorations,watching the dog shows and feeding the fluffy bunny rabbits.
    Post edited by micky mouse (INT1) on
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    First: AEBEAB
    Second: DAACED
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    DAACAC
    ADCDEB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file