Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

new event

12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
@SnapDragon @TiminuTufu @BugsBunny
is it planned any new event starting today or is a day off from them? and if yes when will it starts?
Post edited by 12EB23 (INT1) on

Comments

• Farmers League is missing from the parking lot ... no event .... what's going on?
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    FL ended today thats why is missing, and thats why i asked if some event will start today
  • FL ended, but it's always in the parking lot
    FL ended, but it's always in the parking lot

no is not when FL ends after 45 day. it goes and it appears when the new FL starts
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Any info would be good please, need to know to harvest for WWC :) thanks
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @SnapDragon @TiminuTufu @BugsBunny
    is it planned any new event starting today or is a day off from them? and if yes when will it starts?
    Keep an eye out on BigFarm twitter handle to know about the starting of events.  :)

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.07.2020
    @BugsBunny those tweets are totally useless, they only tell you once the event has already started, total waste of time.

Might be worth looking at tweets if that came 2 hrs prior to event
    it would have been much simplier if the calender was back as before. anyway seems we will have some rest today !!!!!!!!!!!!! and i bet tomorrow a new shiny CC will start  LOL
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    It would be most helpful if  GGS would give us a clue if there is going to be an event or we have a free day.

Wake Up GGS, don't leave us hanging.!!!!!.
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    LOL. Sandra, you're funny!
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    So much for a day off. VF started
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 08.07.2020
    SnapDragon, BugsBunny
    I am unable to see some of the gold and any of the plat pages for challenge selections . Anyone else?
    Hope this is fixed asap.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    The progress window in VF does not seen to work for some of our members
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    GGS, I collected most of my farm first thing in the AM.  LIttle late in starting VF & FHWE.  Next time, save the nap for later.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    SnapDragon, BugsBunny
    I am unable to see some of the gold and any of the plat pages for challenge selections . Anyone else?
    Hope this is fixed asap.
    Click on page 18 - it shows page 19 but is blank
    Now switch to one of the other tabs and come back again - no longer blank  :¬) 
    It still leaves one page you can't see  :¬( 

• Several members in my co-op are having issues with the VF:
    [09:44]   DFarm: and I cannot see the Challenges still... nor is the fishing HWE working
    [09:45]   DFarm: I logged out and re-booted machine...
    [09:45]   DFarm: everyting else seems okay, no connectivity issues
    [09:45]   DFarm: and very good response times..
    [09:46]   DFarm: only issue is with the Big Farm events..
    [09:46]   DFarm: If I click on the VF icon, the screens lock up and nothing displays..

I cannot take screenshots on their behalf, but that's what is being reported.

• SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 09.07.2020
    We're aware of bugs in the village fair. It's been reported and is, hopefully, being looked at again.

However there is unlikely to be a fix for the pages that can't be seen. 

As for knowing when events will start, GGS have decided that they don't want people to know until the event starts so there won't be any advance announcements for events.

@SnapDragon
    can you at least ask GGS to start the events at the same hour they say? or is this to much to ask too from them?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file