Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin + New Events - Discussion

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    honestly this kind of events are fairy easy in both their parts. i finish the 2nd part of it in half the time and without sunflowers
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I played my free turn in the Pair Finder game, but it seemed like I lost reward levels even when I made a correct match in the game.  Did this happen to anyone else?  It certainly doesn't make me want to buy tokens to play again!  I can't even tell how many tokens I would need in order to play another round anyway.  The rewards listed for the masters match round were not appealing to me at all.  It just seems like they keep adding more and more things for me to ignore lately. 
  • @VAM (US1)

I also lost reward levels each correct match. It seems that the reward counter goes down each turn you make, not each incorrect match.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • The Pair Finder is for players level 40 and above so that would explain why the level 23 player can't see the event on his farm.

• Pair finder tokens have to be bought. There's a button to buy them on the right hand side of the Pair Finder game

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    I feel that the mechanics of pair finder token is closer to WoF tokens than the Fuko tokens, so my guess would be that the tokens have a small chance to drop on fields and may appear in contracts (mostly fishing contracts). 
  • I'm not going to try to predict the future, though I'll agree it would be nice if there were occasional drops of the new tokens as I do like pair matching games.
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 04.07.2020
    I don't need any pair finder tokens dropping on my farms. The items collected are worth less than most clicks on my farm.

But like everything else rolled out recently, I'm sure this is just the first version in 10 that will come out over the course of the next 4 times it is run.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    JVD (US1) said:
    and do we know what these are for??? 

Check the new event in your parking lot "Pair Finder"
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    edited 04.07.2020
    BugsBunny said:
    The only part I will be doing in this new update , is finding the Beach balls and getting the New decoration at the end of it, I can never finish the 2nd part of the events, but I am ok with that, :)
    Each part of the event is balanced according to your level, so you won't have much hassle to complete it, to be honest.
    I have never finished the 2 part. No matter how much i collect after workdays. It isn´t very well balanced. If I want the prize I have to buy it for usually 20 000 dollars or more.

I can´t even reach this goal! After playing for hours today. I never even reach the first chapter in the temporary events nowadays. The horse tournament is also ruined, i am not even close to the gold league anymore. I loose every challenge.
    But c'est la vie!

Post edited by landghe (SKN1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 04.07.2020
    BugsBunny said:
    The only part I will be doing in this new update , is finding the Beach balls and getting the New decoration at the end of it, I can never finish the 2nd part of the events, but I am ok with that, :)
    Each part of the event is balanced according to your level, so you won't have much hassle to complete it, to be honest.
    I have never finished the 2 part. No matter how much i collect after workdays. It isn´t very well balanced. If I want the prize I have to buy it for usually 20 000 dollars or more.
    This is the screenshot of my progress so far, personally I think that this event is well balanced (I only played my farm for like 1 or 2 hours during the last days).

Note: This is a personal post with my personal opinion. 
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    So... There are only two cooperatives that have been in the ML during the past year: Wild Cards and Farmasters. No one else. Probably ever. So, why make everyone even more jealous then they already are? I, personally, think all these updates are a bunch of moneymaking baloney.
  • Lanman (US1)Lanman (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Bugs, do you have any idea how you got the beach balls to fall?

I clicked on show me and it took me to where you upgrade and place your tractors so I upgraded and then placed the powerhouse and activated it for an hour. During that hour I still collected 0 beach balls from any of my stables, fields, orchards, labs, mills, silos, composters, coops, or anywhere else on my main or any other farm. I'm now at level 42 and about to level up again.

I did, however, get extra amounts on all of the other items that fell.

Thanks.

Lanman

Is anyone else having problems getting their dream world tokens?

I've completed my first and then second dreamer's market contracts and should have received diamonds, experience points, and 2 dream world tokens for completing each one. Unfortunately I have not received the 2 tokens because each time I have clicked on the DW trader it shows I have 0 dream world tokens. I'd like to spin the wheel, but have not been able to do so yet.

I can't tell whether I received the two other rewards or not. I did get the cash for each contract though. Then when I go back and click on the task it still shows that I need to complete my 1st dream world contract in order to receive the reward.

I've submitted a support ticket but haven't received any answer other than their asking for my feedback as to how my experience was with them. I've responded favorably on other occasions where they have fixed the issue or told me how to find the reward at a higher level, but I haven't received a response other than the feedback request on the last 3 tickets including this one. The other 3 issues have either corrected themselves with my logging out and back in or else they have fixed them and I haven't received their response in my inbox or spam.

I'm happy with the game and support. I'm just trying to figure out why I keep completing the contracts and not getting the full benefit of having done so.

Any ideas?

LM
  • Lanman,

The beach balls don't drop from anything on your farm. They're scattered around the edges ,in and around the trees, the rivers the signs. All you have to do it click on them to collect them. Everyone will find them in different places but I've attached some screen shots from each farm of where the French farmers have found them just to give you some idea of what you're looking for

MF

GF

FF

RANCH

VILLAGE

• SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 05.07.2020
    Lanman

What I didn't realise when I first played dreamworld is that there are three types of contract.

As you see each row has a different background. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly the names of the different types of contracts but the first one is for dream dollars, the second for dreamworld experience and the last is for tools. I think once you know that much you will be able to figure out which is which from your quest description.

You have to do the right type of contract for the quest and then you'll get the quest reward, including the tokens for the wheel of fortune.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry I don't remember the exact descriptions of the types of tasks.

A good source of information about Big Farm is https://crazybigfarm.net
    Snap,

Thank you SO much!!

That helps big time. ;)

I appreciate it very much.

LM B)
    Thanks to your help, Snap, I was able to find every beach ball on every farm yesterday.

I'm still looking for one in our coop village today. It's hidden extremely well too, lol.

I had no idea you could do more that one contract at a time. I thought you had to wait for 30 minutes after you completed one contract to get another contract. Sometimes there would be another one there when I opened the market hall back up but it disappeared whenever I closed it and so I thought that I had thus lost the contract.

The beach balls and six contracts were there all of the time, staring me right in the face, but I couldn't see them, lol.

How cool!

LM

• It's good to hear that you're doing so well and things are all falling into place for you
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I love this new Summer Event!!! The one and only problem is that I want more like this one :)
  • SnapDragon (FormerMod)SnapDragon (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 110
    edited 07.07.2020
    What in particular do you like about it Annmarie?

For me it was the beach balls being a lot larger than some of the objects we have to find in similar events. I actually managed to find them all some days.
    Post edited by SnapDragon (FormerMod) on
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    Like the rewards, pretty easy to collect all the ice screams, and the beach balls are easy to see, usually I collect all of them in 5 min on all farms,

• Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    You found all the Ice Cream? 
    I searched for balls, not ice cream.  

• Thanks and full marks for being the first one to post about that, Denis.

A fellow mod found it a day or two ago as well so it's been reported.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Does anyone know how many diamonds it costs to upgrade the goat enclosure?
    I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy it; but it's only worth it to me at level 2 or above, as it doesn't free up enough space on level 1.
  • getcelwalt (US1)getcelwalt (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 10.07.2020
    BugsBunny said:

Feel free to discuss the update right here.

Patch Notes:
    1) New Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin
    2) New Masters League Season Begins, It's Summer Time

Great
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
Sign In to comment.