Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Master League Season Begins, It's Summer Time!

This new building on the co-operative farm works by earning rep points as a co-op and individually once you are in the Masters League. I may have missed something here but in order to earn heaps of rep points you need a strong farm and/or prepared to spend mega gold to get huge rep points to get the best value from it. I certainly do not have the ability to purchase much gold in this game which at every turn costs more and more. It may be time to find another game.

Comments

• Yeah, as it is, Master Factory and Master League who concept, is obviously aimed a little more toward the more intense or money supporters of GG , it is similar to some exclusivity

But not totally, because, I'm pretty sure many players, Could try to join these cooperatives, that are partaking in them

Also , In the future , GG could always extend a little bit the ML/MF concept, by allowing more coops to go in 

This is a personal opinion, on the whole topic :)

• Kens Paradise (US1)Kens Paradise (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    edited 07.07.2020
    I guess it comes down to - are the rewards worth the gold expenditure? For example opened a gold themed box and got 50 gold and opened an ordinary mystery box and got 300 gold. (am always grateful for any gold received).
  • I agree @Kens Paradise (US1)

I always play with the mentality of reward vs cost effort , Plenty of things in the game, have very good worthy ratio's , but, there's also many parts that are terrible

Part of the game, is your ability to determine, what is worth it , and grab it , to improve the results overall

Example , with the latest dream world changes , you are guaranteed to get at least 2.5k diamonds + if you simply open it, and get 1xp+ , 

This is an example of a specific thing, that is really huge ratio of return vs cost 

of course, if u decide to play DW a little bit more, this option is not available anymore 

But lets say, you dont feel like playing the next DW , Get in , Get 1 xp , Boom 2.5k diamonds ;)

You can find many parts of the game, that have better ratios :D Some are also, relatively well hidden too :D
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    What has happened to our Summer Monuments?  I still have things I can upgrade and it does not look like we are getting any Summer Monument Coins.  Why not?   :/
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    What has happened to our Summer Monuments?  I still have things I can upgrade and it does not look like we are getting any Summer Monument Coins.  Why not?   :/
    Monuments are no longer upgradable. 

The monument coin part was replaced by Master Factory.

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 12.07.2020
    But there was so much more that needed to be upgrade.  What I see in the ML factory does not compare.  If I'd known that the monuments were going to become moot, I would have focused on getting all the season's monument's fertilizers upgraded, because they are ongoing producers.  I do need those ferts for the events. So I am so disappointed.  :'(  :'(:'(

I guess I just have not figured it out.  I have not yet even received the "ML Factory" prizes.  When will we get these? After the ML is over?
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    But there was so much more that needed to be upgrade.  What I see in the ML factory does not compare.  If I'd known that the monuments were going to become moot, I would have focused on getting all the season's monument's fertilizers upgraded, because they are ongoing producers.  I do need those ferts for the events. So I am so disappointed.  :'(  :'(:'(

I guess I just have not figured it out.  I have not yet even received the "ML Factory" prizes.  When will we get these? After the ML is over?
    Yes you get them after it is done and it's a one time deal until you go back to ML to recharge your factory. I wasn't thrilled about a farm full of pig monuments but at least they continuously give the rewards unlike this factory that sits empty waiting for another trip to ML to recharge it.
  • Irene8 (AU1)Irene8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 36
    For how long does the ML go?    The monuments were for 3 months each  - will the 'end' of the ML be 3 months also?  and then will there be a new factory?  or will we be able to continue adding to the existing one?  
  • I don't know a great deal about this at the moment. All I do know is that the Master Factory will be used as a reward for a while after the summer season!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file