Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC again

are you really so out of ideas!!!! a CC right after 2 days from the last one!!!!. thats totally insane. 

Comments

• yes we ask for less, they give more.  worst thing is HWE was shortened, I am guessing so CC can go for 5 days, I hope I am wrong.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    yes we ask for less, they give more.  worst thing is HWE was shortened, I am guessing so CC can go for 5 days, I hope I am wrong.
    Make you right there Dark Underworld :(
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    I am more suprised that they gave us a non coop hwe. It's been an almost constant coop challenge of one form or another for almost 3 weeks solid
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    i guess is not the fault of GGS. as long as we complain in forum but are ready to click to infinite when the event starts,as long as gold buyers complain for offers but have the hand ready on their wallet GGS will not take us seriosly and will keep their way of doing things.
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    edited 02.07.2020
    The next step will be a CC ending with a new CC starting the same day. The answer from GGS will be yes, but some coops are in a Masters CC rather than a gold one. I swear this game is starting to feel more like a chore than fun
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 02.07.2020
    Yeah, well

we can fairly assume, that CC's is the main event for most of Big Farm , since quite a while by now

While, i agree that its not the most fun for many players

It is the most popular in terms of team competition , and big farm being a team game , is associated with that in a way
  • Yeah, well....

GGS could entertain coming up with another coop competition.  I know it would be buggy at first but if they did come up with another competition, CC would come less often. Coop FHWE?  Coop PP?

Also, Master's League has become very unfair event IMHO.  Those coops who have gathered the best players/play 24/7 almost go to master's consistently.  In addition, other servers have players who have deeper pockets or they get better deals on gold for the event therefore do well for Masters.  I heard that most of the non-US1 server's players are way higher experience level players- more powerful farms?

GGS seems to be stuck in the 'bug' dilemma.  If they introduce something new. how many bugs will it have and how will it affect what players think of the BF game.   Sad!   what is the saying.... "Periculum non accipiatis"   "No risk, No reward" ??

Maybe people would buy more gold if they introduced a new coop competition???????

Just a thought!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yeah, well

we can fairly assume, that CC's is the main event for most of Big Farm , since quite a while by now

While, i agree that its not the most fun for many players

It is the most popular in terms of team competition , and big farm being a team game , is associated with that in a way
    "It is the most popular in terms of team competition" No, not with any player I've ever spoken to. That event was the Village Fair before it was nerfed; when it still had GMLs and we all helped lower level players to achieve them.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.07.2020
    CC has NOTHING to do with team work.  It is ALL about which co op can spend the most gold.  Have a CC where, gold, seaweed  are locked off and no CC WoF and then see if results are different or have 2 section with same prizes.  1 section with no gold or seaweed or WoF use, as soon as anyone in co op uses any of these co op goes to other league.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 03.07.2020
    it used to be popular in the good old days when the cc was 1 every 3 months, again popular whet it was once a month, but id like to see who likes it twice a week.is the most popularr for GGS pocket YES i agree with that
    use the imagination,make events specifically for GF and FF separatly.create new events to alter each other and not always the same boring ones.add new better rewards  and not always same ones over and over, give us the chance to trade those rewards we dont use and stay in storage for years.find new ways to take our money at least making us a little more happier. 
    Post edited by 12EB23 (INT1) on
  • oh look a 5 day CC after only 2 days break,  hope those gold buyers are happy.  As the rest of us are NOT!!!!
  • Yeah

Well GG have to please all types of customers , that includes the gold buyers

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Of course the gold buyers have to be satisfied, it has never been different, The non gold buyers, or few gold users  just dangle and are satisfied with 10 drops, 10 seaweed or something silly.
    edited 03.07.2020
    I try to keep track of all addition/changes to the game 

And tag them virtually, if its more leaning toward gold-buyers

or more leaning toward non-gold-buyers

I can honestly tell you , that both groups gets things 

I can probably tell you, that gold buyers probably gets a few more things than non-gold buyers ( which is perfectly logical if you think about it a little , from the business point of view )

Its a bit of a personal view on topic , and doesnt have any connection with GG team whatsoever
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i am not gonna do much in the championships any more not worth the time or materials it takes for what you get back..plus to big of a prize difference between the leagues.how can lower coops get better when they are giving top coops giant cow sheds and better prizes. is it fair for a coop with 15 players going against a coop with 65 players all with high ranks. or do a mission with 3 people from one coop
  • iamme2 (US1)iamme2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Have been talking with my coop on this constant CC action.. we've decided to take a month off from them..concentrate on enjoying an event here and there instead of this craziness...this game was meant to be fun, not like a job lol.  Will be nice to take some time to replenish our farms and just not be so stressed over a game :)  Maybe others will decide this is a good idea too...CC's used to come once a month and I looked forward to them, but it is getting harder to do them so often. 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    We only have about 4 active players... so competing is really out of the question for us.  If people want to do missions, fine... otherwise we let it roll on by.

• daisymae7 (US1)daisymae7 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Most of my co-op members are getting extremely bored with having the CCs so close together.  And where is the CC Wheel of Fortune this CC??
  • I will pass on to the CMs that a lot of you are getting fed up with all the CCs.

Hopefully they will listen.
    @SnapDragon
    thanks.  really heaps will be happy if they listen 
  • I wonder if players who really dislikes to see CC , whenever it appears , even as the 24 hour before it arrives, Would like having some kind of brainstorming session with me/us , to see what could be improved

We could try to come up with some realistic things , would there be some kind of interest into that kind of activity? :) please let me/us know :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i absolutely hate the CC. i have ever sense they downgraded the prizes so much. but yet it takes just as much work if not even more. especially sense now with the masters it is even harder to get points cause the master players use a lot of gold. so i would be all for another type of competition to actually take the place of the CC like the VF was supposed to do. even if we could get 2 3 day of those and 1 less CC would be better for me. but i think another different kind of competition would be great. one that did not take so much gold like the CC but one that was not completely dependent on the coop like VF either. cause the only downside to VF is i cant get my points if the coop does not get the challenge rewards. so if someone could come up with one that had good parts of both of those and left the bad parts out would be great. but of course everyone opion would be different.
  • @ijrosh (US1)

So.. your issue, Trying to get an accurate idea, for you

Rewards not being good enough, for where your coop stands as we speak

Is it because, of when you are in Silver league? That the whole rewards there, there is nothing interesting?

Or you are sometimes in gold, but the decent rewards feels too far to reach? :)
    no my coop team players (was just4fun) has been a top 10 gold for a long time now. but a couple years ago they made the hard worker prizes much worse. so ever sense then i do what i need to to help make sure we stay in top 10 and that is about it. unless i need to push for the rare times we can be top 5 or if i go help another coop. so i think the hard work rewards are not worth the gold and seaweed it takes me to get the points to get them or rest in the coop. especially when a lot of the missions i get put in are with players from the masters that need to win the mission at any cost. i personally feel they have downgraded every event so badly now most are not even worth playing. same with the gold packages. i would love to buy more gold but the deals now are crap. i did however buy some in dream and did buy a little with a 150 and coop cause the coop needed it for VF. but all of last year i was buying 80? dollars when it was a 120 percent or buy one get one with the all gold offer every month and sometimes more. then over the winter i bought a lot of the 100 dollar balloon wheel. but the most i have bought sense they ruined that deal was the 30 dollar 150/coop. i think they have lost touch with what there players like and are willing to do. i want nothing more then to buy that 100 dollar deal and buy the level 7 books but i will not with these deals. i also have not spent much in the temp farms compared to what i normally do ether or the other competitions. cause i am not going to spend more for less gold then use more gold to get crapper prizes.
  • Well, I understand @ijrosh (US1)

but, saying you dont like a CC , and you're annoyed with it , every time you start

I'm relatively trying to ask for possible/realistic solutions , things, that could improve that? :)
  • Maybe, other players, have ideas/suggestions, that could help you folks, appreciate a little bit more CC's

If some good things come up, we never know what can be integrated in the game :)
    ok make the prizes worth the work and the resources spent to get the prizes. or like i said come up with a new event that can replace a couple like the village fair was supposed too. or even have more of those except they have now downgraded that so much too that it is almost not worth playing either. ok i will ask you this? why do i want to spend 10 hours a day a 100 dollars a month on something i dont need? cause that is pretty much every CC. the only reason i use stuff if i have to on a CC is to get the other 70 members in my coop the 2 gold mining licences sense a lot are not gold players. right now there is nothing in the prizes worth it to me.
    edited 05.07.2020
    Well, okay, i get it

There is 2GML, you can obtain in Gold, at around 71M RP

What would you think of adding 1 GML at 35M RP , and maybe 1 Goldflower seeed at 17.5M RP? 

Keep in mind, I'm only a moderator , we dont have that much influence on the team , but , actually trying to see, if we could propose interesting things , for changes, that would make it better for people who have a tough time with CC :)
    maybe but see my problem personally is that i can spend well over that 6k in gold for the CC. so by the end i have used more gold then given and just  have useless rewards for me personally that i paid real life money for. now yes i  do this because a lot of the other 70 members are not gold buyers so it is great for them. but it does get a little annoying sense my coop is a bit different and we are way more relaxed then most. so maybe add everything that is offered in the CC to the WWC trader and add WWC coins to the CC. or mabe add a new trader and just do trader points like with goldfish and PP. because my coop along with a lot of coops cant get to the top 5 which means no big cow. also it gets annoying to know that everyone in the top 5 coops are getting better every time there is a CC and i am not because i choice to stay with the coop i started with over 4 years ago. it does not mean i am a worse player or i spend less money or time then there players. it just means because they are in a better coop they have better opportunity. which makes it way harder for me personally to stay in the top 20 for WWC. so maybe see if they could re design the prizes again based on coop size and league? i know i am not the only one being discouraged by this we just had 2 players leave that loved it there to go to a top 5 coop because they wanted the better buildings. which means what chance does a small coop have in getting the better buildings and getting better players to stay. if everything is only offered to the top 5.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 06.07.2020
    Well, okay, i get it

There is 2GML, you can obtain in Gold, at around 71M RP

What would you think of adding 1 GML at 35M RP , and maybe 1 Goldflower seeed at 17.5M RP? 

Keep in mind, I'm only a moderator , we dont have that much influence on the team , but , actually trying to see, if we could propose interesting things , for changes, that would make it better for people who have a tough time with CC :)
    @TiminuTufu  I was brainstorming yesterday with Exxy actually, and one of the idea's we came up with was to decrease the coop rewards and put in some personal rewards.

We were thinking that depending on the lvl of the player and the amount of rp he/she has, the amount of rep points needed to collect the final personal rewards could be anywhere from 2 - 15 million rp.

While that might be complicated to do, all you would have to is create player lvl brackets and player rep point brackets.

So if a player is in lvl bracket 3 and rp bracket 2, you then give them the personal reward layout 5, for example.

Was going to do a little post in the suggestions but not sure i need to anymore... :D
    Post edited by The Best King (INT1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file