Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

forum account changed suddenly

@SnapDragon

since a few days my normal account (jorisvanvlijmen) on this forum has suddenly changed into the account that I created at the time of the test server to play on. at that test server you could report bugs so that they could be solved in the game. now that test server forum account has suddenly become my "normal account" on this forum. I would like to see it restored to the account of Jorisvanvlijmen. I await a response

Greet Joris

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• You really need to contact support for that and not the moderators. 

Just in case you're not sure know how here's a screenshot to help

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You're welcome
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 02.07.2020
    Hello Jorisvanvlijmen,

My fellow teammate @SnapDragon just alerted me about this issue, We have fixed this for you, it should now show as jorisvanvlijmen (NL1).

Please clear your browser cache one time and use the forum button from in-game for the fix to be applied, please feel free to contact me in private if you are facing such issues again in the future.

Best Wishes,
    Board Moderation Team

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  watch the server name & flag selection when u do try to log in - u have both accounts just have to be sure to log completely out of the test server account first. Then clear empty every thing again then retry ur log in :)
    @Data King (US1) i already did that, it was not an local issue. 
    @BugsBunny

Thanks for the quick fix, its is fixed.

Greets Joris
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    Thats great to hear, always happy to help  :)

Happy Farming,
    Bugs Bunny

@BugsBunny

i see that i lost all my private messages and batches earned in the past, as the assocations with earlier posted topics, is it possible to restore that too ?

greetings Joris
    I can help you with that, please check your private messages :)

Regards,
Sign In to comment.