Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HWE gone

12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
the new bug fix about the events starts at the same time works perfectly. in fact HWE started at the right time.....but....it disappered right after.an extraordinary error maybe. looking that there are no bugs in this game

Comments

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    On the UK server we have not even seen the HWE yet.
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    Hwe didn't start in the Netherlands neither

now it's back for me... strange
    Is it a normal HWE or a coop one.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 01.07.2020
    Should we start HWE or there will be other surprises?

Maintenance now, and even without a notice...this is the best company ever
  • Didn't start on US server - went right back into maintenance! One wonders if they know what they are doing!!
    Yep it has gone straight back into maintenance here too.
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    HWE never appeared for US server or maybe I blinked & missed it? The farmers league hasn't been updated yet either. 
    is to much to wait from GGS to fix the bugs and make the game working smooth , instead they release revamped events like horses one and totally ruin them
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Is it correct that HWE is only one day ?

• Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    Maintenance now, and even without a notice...this is the best company ever

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I'm loath to start it, the minute I do it will go down for yet another maintenance :(
    A 1 day HWE you have to be kidding!
    should the rewards require less points looking the time of this HWE? or is just a new way to earn some more money for summer vacantions?
    @TiminuTufu
    my small coop was first in bronze league at the CC just ended. we must have the pink coop tree but after the maintenance its gone
  • It is correct that HWE is only one day.

Comments about adjusting the prizes to fit the shorter length have been passed on. I

I can't imagine it will change for this HWE but maybe another time, who knows?
    crystal clear!!!. next time who knows

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    On LT1 server HWE also haven't started on time, but there was announcement on Twitter on time. So i had about one hour to prepare for HWE LOL.

Would love if all events would be postponed about couple hours after official announcement.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 01.07.2020
    On LT1 server HWE also haven't started on time, but there was announcement on Twitter on time. So i had about one hour to prepare for HWE LOL.

Would love if all events would be postponed about couple hours after official announcement.
    It first started then disappeared, but it should have started again for you with the right time just after the 2nd downtime  :)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Rather than start a new conversation I'll add to this one.
    An old problem has returned or maybe just still here.

My Hard worker reset  again and I have to restart at corn.
    My ranking and all that remained where it was.

Is this ever going to be fixed.
    I am leaving it stopped now.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    To be honest, 1-day events are the most profitable doing, since we would get most rewards in the first hours. However, this meant that we are likely not getting any gold-related rewards. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file