Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin + New Events - Discussion

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 490

Feel free to discuss the update right here.

Patch Notes:
1) New Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin
2) New Masters League Season Begins, It's Summer Time

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Board Moderator (International Team)
Community Guidelines | GGS Support | GGS TOS | CrazyBigFarm Site

Comments

• antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 147
    Are the diamond flowers available if we don't get the marvelous dw set up?

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 490
    edited 30.06.2020
    Are the diamond flowers available if we don't get the marvelous dw set up?
    They are available through the daily quests/tasks of the DW Farm, so it would really depend on the individual "quest/task".

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,169
    All this talk about a "revamped" BigFarm%Sale, well since the team did not bring back any kind of gold mystery boxes, I am not buying. Sorry!
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,305
    me neither. i still think the sales are garbage. i got on just to check them and the dream farm out. but was once again disappointed. 
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 281
    Not even opening up the Dream Farm xxx
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 333
    edited 01.07.2020
    Would be a nice update, but I haven't had Lamb's Lettuce or Barley breeding boxes drop since then.

I imagine it is just another "visual error."

Add Dandelion breeding boxes to that list, probably are more but I can't keep track with all the junk that falls when collecting.
    Post edited by William Robert (US1) on
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 134

Another new building in the cooperative village after the update? Hope we can get more info about it.
  • SnapDragonSnapDragon ModGreen Posts: 110
    There will be more information on it in the next few days. That's all we can tell you at the moment.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,566
    and do we know what these are for??? 

designed by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

All that I know is that they are for some future update which I'm sure you could probably work out for yourself. That's as much as we have been told at the moment though.

Snap

Those "Pair Finder" tokens look like they may be for some kind of slot machine.

That's an interesting suggestion.

• Looks like the "Master Factory" will only be available for those in the Master League. Oh well...
    Looks like the "Master Factory" will only be available for those in the Master League. Oh well...
    We have no information about the same right now, but let's wait and see I guess.

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 319
    We will be in ML for the next cc and the new factory is allready in our village 
    Dont know what to do with it yet
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
    As we've said, none of us knows just yet.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer until we find out.

:D 

• Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    edited 03.07.2020
    Does anyone know where you get the Pair Finder tokens from?
    TIA
    :-)
    I found out need to buy them of course silly me :p
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 82

The diamond flower seed change is the part that I enjoy the most. Also, I appreciate that the rewards for the searching event has been improved. However, these still can't compensate the change of gold mystery box to gold theme box and silver mystery box in VF and CC. 
    Does anyone know where you get the Pair Finder tokens from?
    TIA
    :-)
    I found out need to buy them of course silly me :p
    I feel for you as I am in the same boat!  Too bad the Team couldn't have been more creative in the Pair Finder thing as it is too much like the Shriekei School. But at least the Fuko tokens we can get at times when we harvest stuff.  I have not yet seen one Pair Finder token fly out of my harvest.  Too bad the event was not more like a slot machine.  My opinion.

• tatatatatatata (NL1)tatatatatatata (NL1) NL1 Posts: 95
    edited 03.07.2020
    I just played the new Pair Finder game with the horse attributes, but the ball and the saddle are not in my inventory?? Does the horsemeadow needs to have a certain level to receive these items?

Sorry just find out these are horseitems from racing
    Post edited by tatatatatatata (NL1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 1,905
    edited 03.07.2020
    The only part I will be doing in this new update , is finding the Beach balls and getting the New decoration at the end of it, I can never finish the 2nd part of the events, but I am ok with that, :)

Summer Search     I think it is really cute. :)

edited 03.07.2020
    The only part I will be doing in this new update , is finding the Beach balls and getting the New decoration at the end of it, I can never finish the 2nd part of the events, but I am ok with that, :)
    Each part of the event is balanced according to your level, so you won't have much hassle to complete it, to be honest.

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 1,905
    BugsBunny said:
    Each part of the event is balanced according to your level, so you won't have much hassle to complete it, to be honest.
    I have only finished the 2nd part of the Events only 1 or 2  times  in all the years I played , and that was only because I had enough Sunflower seeds to get to the 10 to 11k points needed for it, so I doubt I will finish it this time around, cause I do not have alot of seeds  right now., but thanks just the same for the advice, :)

• Do the Pair Finder tokens appear as part of contracts like the Shinkei Suijaku tokens?
    -dapikalman
  • amber3 (INT1)amber3 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 398
    edited 03.07.2020
    a positive discussion this time. i find Summer event pretty cool. rewards are very good for a change.  thanks for that!

cant say nothing about Master building in village  as i have long sience i was the last time in ML but i guess ML coops will be happy too.
    Post edited by amber3 (INT1) on

Sign In to comment.