Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

team players(US1 coop) is looking for 5 more members to get the coop subscription for a total of 15

ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
edited 02.08.2020 in Cooperatives
we have 10 paying members right now. at 15 it takes 5 less tokens to use the extra build slot. we are a top 10 coop for CC and CHW. depending on who we are up against in the village fair we are a top 2 to 5 coop. we have are village maxed at its current level of 210. except for the adventures boat we are keeping at level 2. all research is complete. we are a lot more laid back then most top 10 coops. we are very helpful and friendly. we like to give a lot of tips. we accept any level player as long as they are willing to ask a lot of questions and play so they can grow. we also take any travelers or anyone looking for a little break from top 3 coop.so please if interested or have questions message me here or in game. thankyou. have a great day. we currently have room for 14 more members.     
Post edited by ijrosh (US1) on

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    if anyone is interested please let me know.also ask any questions you might have. thanks. have a great day.
  • i love 2 join
  • im not in any team now
    sorry you have to be on the US sever to join. best of luck finding a coop.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    With the changes to popups, being able to hold off on getting the extra construction tokens rewards until you've used the ones you've got, this seems pretty superfluous now. And let's not forget how expensive that package is with relatively little return. The only subscription package which I personally believe has any value is the convenience one which, rather ironically, is also the cheapest.
    it all depends on how many members you get to sign up. and how good your coop is. how well you personally do in competitions. how much you personally play. how you play. because of the 10 members signed up and our village level. i benefit a lot also make way more from contracts in both markets. now that we can save the construction tokens this is a even better thing. especially for anyone that can get top 20 in WWC and has 3 days of half time. it is also really good for helping out younger players. cause you get more money from both kind of contracts. you also get more items added to contract. you get more edge crop. you also get more products from the factory in the village. the village upgrades also take less time to upgrade and less to upgrade them. it also costs less horseshoes to train your horses. you also get more experience points. so in my personal opion if you get enough members to sign up it is well worth it. 
    we have 6 open spots.if anyone is interested let me know. have a great day.
    we now have 11 members subscribed. if interested please let me know. or if you have any questions.
    we have room for 5 more members if anyone is interested.
  • Aaubrie (US1)Aaubrie (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I am a new player lvl 13.  Daily player.  Still a lot to learn.  would love to join an active coop!  
    we have room for 7 more members. we have 9 paying for the coop subscription right now. please let me or jaws know if anyone is interested.
    still have room for 7 more players if anyone is interested.
    still have room
    looks like we will get 3rd in the village fair this time still have room for 7 more.
  • if anyone is interested please let me know.also ask any questions you might have. thanks. have a great day.
    Hi I would like to join Im from UK not PL
    it is on the united states sever
    we still have room if anyone is interested. the more we get that are willing to pay the 10 dollars the more it is worth it.
    we still have room for 4 more if any are interested. we are a pretty laid back team. usually top 10 
    We still have room for 4 players if anyone is interested.
  • I am interested in joining your coop

FarmerTam
    ok i messaged you in game. we currently have 11 members signed up. and we still have room for 4 more members.
    we still have room if anyone else is interested in joining and spending the 10 dollars a month to help everyone in the coop. also the more that sign up the more bang you get for your buck. if any questions please ask. have a great day.
    we have 12 members signed up now. still have room for 4 more players if anyone is interested please let me know.
    we just need 3 more members that are willing to pay the 10 dollars a month and we will have a total of 15 members. then it will take 45 build tokens instead of 50. so please let me know if you are interested.
    we have 11 members subscribed. and we now have room for 8 members. willing to take players of any level if daily very active players. please ask if you have any questions. have a great day we also take floaters. or anyone wanting a less stressful coop for a little bit.
    we still have room and are in 4th for village fair.just let me know if anyone has any questions.
    we still have room
    we still have room if anyone is interested we have 11 paying would just like 4 more that are willing to pay so it will cost less build tokens and we can make more money.
    we now have 12 members paying and we have room for 10 new members. just need 3 more that are willing to pay so it takes 45 build tokens instead of 50. so please let me know if you are interested.
    we have room for 9 more players. please let me know if there are any questions. have a great day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file