Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

13032»

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Well, what I'm saying, is that i have no souvenirs of a confirmation of a change on that topic

We would have to find that kind of info in previous update notes , I dont think I've seen that
    Here is some more about the order in which crates should or should not appear :

• Yeah, Like I said, its info from a moderator

And it says Most Likely , let me try to see whats the status on that
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Well, what I'm saying, is that i have no souvenirs of a confirmation of a change on that topic

We would have to find that kind of info in previous update notes , I dont think I've seen that
    There is no change....it just should not happen. So please, inform GGS
  • Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 26.06.2020
    Fishing Hard Worker Event contains a trap.  If you reach productivity level 8, the time left goes from 10 hours down to 1 hour, taking away almost all of your point earning potential.  
    Post edited by Denis (US1) on
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Maybe nobody noticed it but this FHWE is shorter than last time. Last time 90 hours +/- And now around 24 hours less. Nice those rewards when you cannot get them.   I guess they will call it revamped as usual
  • @iron maiden (INT1)

There exists 2 Lenghts of Village Fair / FHW that we have seen fairly regularly in the past

There is the 4 days version and the 3 days version 

It usually comes different, every once in a while

its the same for HW events , Sometimes you see it as a 3day event

Its made to fit the FL lenght of 42 days , which will normally be 9 x 4 days event and 2 x 3 days event

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    So how come prizes are not regulated, when you run the shorter versions?
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    So how come prizes are not regulated, when you run the shorter versions?
    Why do you think that they don,t do that??? Any idea??  That is the whole idea, you need to be very awake the last times. They shorten everything minus that fish resque event. It seems to be a very good money maker. Why not shorten the C-C?? or give the lower level players a few days rest. That 42 days will go by for everybody. With or without a few lazy days
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 26.06.2020
    3 days events , exists since quite a while

I dont know what else can be said/done

Its quite around 2 events out of 11 , So, not that much is lost

Some players requested some time between Worldwide championships , to dont take advantage for those that would get the shorter time at the end , There has been a lapse created there too

Lapses ( Sequences with less rewards happens ) 
  • Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 27.06.2020
    The fish pool spawning must be changed so that there must be at least 1 of each type of the four possible fish pools.  At any given moment, it needs to be possible to catch any of the 9 types of fish.  
  • Reading thru the messages here  Helpful yes
    On another note!!  I rented a boat the fish for pickerel, spent 31,000. made one cast and suddenly my bucket was full.  Was told to empty it. WHERE??  I upgraded it.. Now I cant get back onto boat to fish and time is ticking away.  I was fishing myself,  Not OLEG
    Any thoughts
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Fishing Hard Worker Event contains a trap.  If you reach productivity level 8, the time left goes from 10 hours down to 1 hour, taking away almost all of your point earning potential.  
    No that is how it is suppose to work - certain fish can be taken to 10 points per second & have hours before the next fish is due.
     This may help you with the next time the FHW comes around

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm

May be a tad out of date with the number's but close enough to give u a better idea
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yes, you have to watch the type of seafood caught.
    Some can go quite high and stay long, others drop you like a stone.
    Was caught myself, before I started writing them all down.
Sign In to comment.