Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update May 28 - The Diamond Upgrade - Discussion

124»

Comments

• clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
    edited 23.06.2020
    Ok, you may want to find out if your horse is taking advantage or not of this bug in defence.
    How you can find out?

Alone you cannot.

You have to cooperate with other players (from your cooperative or from outside your cooperative but necesary on the same server you have the horse) and share information between you. 

I know, this might be sensible and you might not want other players to find out exactly what your horse has and what set up you use in the defence :(.

In my case, I shared the information with a person from my coop in which I trust and she trust, and prove the facts.

You have to take pictures from different places, then join together the pictures and compare the numbers.

If the numbers are the same, (what you see in defence and what your collegue sees when challenges you) then you are not hit by the bug.....yes, you also have to be challenged by your collegue (you have to be in close legues in order that your college might have you on it's challenge panel).

If the numbers are different, then yes your horse is being hit by the bug.
    I mean, if when your collegue challenge you, will see HIGHER % on your fast behaviour than the values you are seeing on the defence panel, in the place you set up your shield.

Complicated right?
    I put the analysis in place, when i felt that some players with really bad horses  have very high % on fast behavior and i cannot beat them.
    On my server, some players have already 62%!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast behavior in defence........
    How on earth you can beat them? :smile:

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    We've been told there will be an upgrade in July for the horse ranch. Hopefully this will all be sorted.
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 23.06.2020
    Hi @Rusty Farmer (AU1), There is a small Horse update coming but we think it will just be a few minor fixes like the rewards will be changed sometime in July
    A bigger update to possibly change anything about the Horse Ranch match making mechanics is being looked at and we will let you all know when it's coming, not known yet.
     <3 
  • You would think that fixing the horses would be a priority. It must be costing a lot in potential gold sales given the current situation of losing races no matter what you do. I  would think that this would discourage most players from spending gold on horses, fuel, training, etc. In the overall rankings for 2020 I am 2nd in the diamond division. With 15 days to go in the current season it is doubtful that I will make diamond division despite racing at every available opportunity and with the use of add-ons. 
  • Well I did take about a week off, but to go from mid platinum to low gold is crazy.
  • Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    The farmers league medal payout has problems with the glass, copper, and stone medals.  It states that glass medals are given to high ranked players, copper medals are given to mid ranked players, and stone medals are given to low ranked players.  In reality, the glass, copper, and stone medals are given to the 4th place, 5th place, and 6th place players regardless of the total number of active players.  This needs to be changed so the 99% of coop championship players are given a better chance at getting rewards better than wood medals.  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 26.06.2020

The apples in Village Fair need to be changed.  Apples are worth 0.06 points, less than 1/5 as many points as wildflowers.  As a result, it requires more than 5 times as many apples to get 100% as most other products.  The point value of apples must be increased to be in line with the other orchard products like almonds.

The statement above is false.  Please make it true by increasing the apple's point value in an update.  
Sign In to comment.