Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The World of Suggestions...

Hey, if you have an idea that you don't know how to develop it or how it would work with the game, just leave a comment below and i'll try and figure out how to implement it into a fully-fledged idea :D

Also, if you'd like an idea about a specific building or too fix a specific problem and i'll do my best :)

Have a great day, good luck and thanks for your time :D

The Best King

Comments

• my idea is fix what we have now, before even thinking about implementing new stuff.
  • my idea is fix what we have now, before even thinking about implementing new stuff.
    Yeah, good idea, i agree, but posting a few good idea's cannot directly hurt, and i think that that idea has been said many, many times already :D
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    Hey, if you have an idea that you don't know how to develop it or how it would work with the game, just leave a comment below and i'll try and figure out how to implement it into a fully-fledged idea :D

Also, if you'd like an idea about a specific building or too fix a specific problem and i'll do my best :)

The Best King
    I would like that when deselecting the option to show notifications no longer appear when someone from the cooperative starts or when they finish projects

It would be great for when we have seaweed to do a lot of projects, but we don't want to disturb other members

• Hey, if you have an idea that you don't know how to develop it or how it would work with the game, just leave a comment below and i'll try and figure out how to implement it into a fully-fledged idea :D

The Best King
    I would like that when deselecting the option to show notifications no longer appear when someone from the cooperative starts or when they finish projects

It would be great for when we have seaweed to do a lot of projects, but we don't want to disturb other members

Very interesting, although it's not an idea that can be "developed" that much i think, i will be doing a post in the next week or two including quite a few small idea's that don't really derserve they're own post and would be more than happy to include your idea in it if you're alright with that?
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

The Best King

Very interesting, although it's not an idea that can be "developed" that much i think, i will be doing a post in the next week or two including quite a few small idea's that don't really derserve they're own post and would be more than happy to include your idea in it if you're alright with that?
    Yess,thanks
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    my idea is fix what we have now, before even thinking about implementing new stuff.
    Totally agree fix what is broken first then worry about adding new stuff to the game!!

• Yess,thanks
    Great :D

my idea is fix what we have now, before even thinking about implementing new stuff.
    Totally agree fix what is broken first then worry about adding new stuff to the game!!

That is one way to go around it, though i don't think ggs is going to change their strategy just because of us, if they're going to roll out new events, may we try and make it events that we like?
  • bracha (US1)bracha (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I would like for there to be a option to write messages to yourself. Also a option to choose what parking lot events you want to be shown.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 27.05.2020
    I would like for there to be a option to write messages to yourself. Also a option to choose what parking lot events you want to be shown.
    Interesting, so maybe there'd be a button to open up the list of parking lot events you "removed" from the parking lot and to check how your doing with them etc.?

So sorry for postiong do many times. My mistake.:blush

I think we've all done that mistake :D

Seeing that your idea's are relatively simple, would you like me to include them in the next edition of A Compendium of Suggestions?

• KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Gourmet Farm butter churn!
  • Gourmet Farm butter churn!
    Really? wow, interesting, i was thinking the other day of a way to include butter, cheese and bread into the game :)

Great idea :D
  • I would like to see a Horse Ranch Dream World!
     <3 
  • I would like to see a Horse Ranch Dream World!
     <3 
    Really? I must say that's a very interesting idea, would be a good chance to put into use some idea's that would make the normal Ranch too easy, i'll see what i can do :D
  • @KoStone (US1) 

Oki, so, i'm thinking the idea should go something like this:

The goumet farm get's a building added that's called the milk churner, in this building you can take milk and make it into either butter or cheese.

On the main farm there should be an added option to produce flour in the mill from wheat.

Then, using water from the inventory and flour from the mill, you'll be able to produce bread in the bakery.

Now there will be a new option to donate the bread, cheese and butter to the houses and special houses of all kinds.

When you've donated the special produce, depending on when you donate them and in what quantity, the house/s negative happiness will be reduced and there will be a certain chance of different buildings on the farm getting a small boost as well, in time maybe we could be allowed to donate other produce as well.

Hope you like the idea, good luck and happy farming :)

@WillyBigFoot

Well, i thought it over a bit and here's what i came up with:

The Dream Ranch would only be accessible from the normal horse ranch, although when you are in the Dream Ranch it would appear just like if you were in the normal ranch.

For instance, you could still see and participate in the chat (if you're in a coop) and you go to any of the other farms with just a click, although if you click on the horse ranch among the other farms in the "farms tab" (if that's what you call it) you will go directly back to the normal horse ranch.

There would also be a practically unlimited amount of stumps to upgrade (about 500 i would say) as well as 3 x every type of building and every building would have a max level of 10.

Of course, building time for buildings would be reduced drastically.

Every horse would start out at level 20, and when you win races you'd get a very fair amount of normal horseshoes as well as golden horseshoes.

While you could upgrade your horse with the arena's, but there would be a new building, called the Speedy Training Facility, where you can add breed effects, cooperative effects and main stats to your horse as long as you have horseshoes, golden horseshoes and horse crests.

When the farm ends (every 2 months) you won't keep anything from the farm (the horse, stumps, lvl's of buildings) but every in the inventory will be transfered back to the inventory of the real farms.

Of course, there will be horse seasons just like any other.

I was also thinking of the mine being able to mine oil and then another building being able to transmute the oil into fuel.

We could also be able to produce small amounts of gold in the mine, even without a gml :D

I'm sure though that maybe for large amount of gold and/or real money you could bring back your horse or at least some attributes of your horse.
  • Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Gourmet Farm butter churn!
    Really? wow, interesting, i was thinking the other day of a way to include butter, cheese and bread into the game :)

Great idea :D

I agree, Gourmet farm needs to be more gourmet than a farm with different crops plus a bakery.  It needs to be more unique like the flower farm.  

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    i suggest we can be able to build a new building directly inside the community buildings ( cow ducks apiary chicken) pr inside the apartment. making alwwys space to build new sheeds and then place them inside communities by removing  decos takes time and is bothering sometimes,especially for big cows and ducks.
  • i suggest we can be able to build a new building directly inside the community buildings ( cow ducks apiary chicken) pr inside the apartment. making alwwys space to build new sheeds and then place them inside communities by removing  decos takes time and is bothering sometimes,especially for big cows and ducks.
    Great idea :)
  • Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    i suggest we can be able to build a new building directly inside the community buildings ( cow ducks apiary chicken) pr inside the apartment. making alwwys space to build new sheeds and then place them inside communities by removing  decos takes time and is bothering sometimes,especially for big cows and ducks.
    I was just thinking the same thing and came here to see if it was suggested yet.
    I was just thinking the same thing and came here to see if it was suggested yet.
    Think that is a part of the internal balance of being able to have 1 of those community buildings. They are an advantage in the game & 1 needs to be able to work with how they work to use that advantage in ur favor. Even if that means u have adjust ur farm set up to do so. If you're in a hurry there's always gold.
  • dld farmer (US1)dld farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 26.07.2020
    I am the leader of my group and have some difficulty with the messaging system as to size of message and ability to send to specific persons in the group, deputies or one or two members for a personal message, and suggest a type of FORWARDING system if possible to a number of specified members  to which are the only recipients, or a member who wishes to message only deputies and leader of the group.
  • I think people have requested improvements to the messaging system for a very long time but we can certainly try mentioning it again for you.
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    I'd like to suggest a Dream World Category in the Forum so we don't have to search for dream world discussions? 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I'd like to suggest a Dream World Category in the Forum so we don't have to search for dream world discussions? 
    I will mention this to the Team for you. 

Yes & 1 for co ops open to new members during the event. Seems a good number of farmers are looking to join a co op in the DW but have now way except to post here & hope some co op pick them up as a member.
  • I'd like to suggest a Dream World Category in the Forum so we don't have to search for dream world discussions? 
    Great idea, i hope it get's implemented :D
Sign In to comment.