Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update May 28 - The Diamond Upgrade - Discussion

124»

Comments

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
    We've been told there will be an upgrade in July for the horse ranch. Hopefully this will all be sorted.
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 142
    edited 23.06.2020
    Hi @Rusty Farmer (AU1), There is a small Horse update coming but we think it will just be a few minor fixes like the rewards will be changed sometime in July
    A bigger update to possibly change anything about the Horse Ranch match making mechanics is being looked at and we will let you all know when it's coming, not known yet.
     <3 
  • You would think that fixing the horses would be a priority. It must be costing a lot in potential gold sales given the current situation of losing races no matter what you do. I  would think that this would discourage most players from spending gold on horses, fuel, training, etc. In the overall rankings for 2020 I am 2nd in the diamond division. With 15 days to go in the current season it is doubtful that I will make diamond division despite racing at every available opportunity and with the use of add-ons. 
  • Well I did take about a week off, but to go from mid platinum to low gold is crazy.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • Denis (US1)Denis (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    The farmers league medal payout has problems with the glass, copper, and stone medals.  It states that glass medals are given to high ranked players, copper medals are given to mid ranked players, and stone medals are given to low ranked players.  In reality, the glass, copper, and stone medals are given to the 4th place, 5th place, and 6th place players regardless of the total number of active players.  This needs to be changed so the 99% of coop championship players are given a better chance at getting rewards better than wood medals.  
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,379
    The farmers league medal payout has problems with the glass, copper, and stone medals.  It states that glass medals are given to high ranked players, copper medals are given to mid ranked players, and stone medals are given to low ranked players.  In reality, the glass, copper, and stone medals are given to the 4th place, 5th place, and 6th place players regardless of the total number of active players.  This needs to be changed so the 99% of coop championship players are given a better chance at getting rewards better than wood medals.   

Never mind....sorry!

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

Sign In to comment.