Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Adventurer's Boat

What happens to the Adventurer's Boat if we stop repairing and donating to it? I remember reading in the beginning that  it gets progressively worse if you don't finish the repairs each time. Does it eventually become un-repairable and unusable?

Comments

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    no it will stay on level 1
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    If any part of it comes back 100 percent damaged, it levels down, eventually to level zero where you have to start all over again.
  • it goes only to level 1 never back to 0,I was in co op that never repaired boat and just collected the free rewards 2 times a day. 
    it goes only to level 1 never back to 0,I was in co op that never repaired boat and just collected the free rewards 2 times a day. 
    Oh, really! My co-op is almost finished getting it to level 1, and we can just collect free stuff all day. Wow!!!
  • Can someone tell me what materials are needed to repair the boat on level 2?  We are trying to figure out if it's worth us upgrading or not.  I know that the quantities will change based on the number in our coop, so I just need to know what items he asks for.

Thanks.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.06.2020
    no the amount required increases by 1.5 per level, my advice never worth upgrading, the rewards are worthless for what you have to donate

Most of the time you only get temp farm seeds, that only get you horse shoes, horse shoes are now totally useless as the new horse ranch is ATM.  So now due to horse ranch update being useless has also made both boats total waste of time MF boat and village boat) has also made greenhouse and horse meadow (which I was very fond of and have encouraged as many players to use, prior to ranch change) a waste of space.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    My boat just died. I can't even repair it! So not worth it...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file