Home General Discussions & Questions

A BIG thank you to GGS!!!

I don't know if it was intentional or if someone just overslept. But, we at H&S would like to say thank you for no cc.

“Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.” – Paul Ryan
Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,877
     :)  Agree nice break either way heavens know we need less CC to have time to farm  :D

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 360
    I wouldn't be so quick to thank them. I have a feeling they are busy destroying it. Yes it is nice not having the cc, but just like when they took the balloon wheel away, when it returned it came back a disaster. I would expect the same thing with the cc. 
    I wouldn't be so quick to thank them. I have a feeling they are busy destroying it. Yes it is nice not having the cc, but just like when they took the balloon wheel away, when it returned it came back a disaster. I would expect the same thing with the cc. 
    Ha ha ha how could they possibly make it worse ?!!  Run it 24 7 !! Maybe
     but I don't see them paying around with their cash cow to much. Just thankful for the break!
    lmao its ggs , yes they can ALWAYS make it worse. 
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131

• If i get it right... you folks suggest/recommend, that they schedule 3 CC's in a row!
      Okay, Got it, I'll forward that suggestion 

• HAHAHA now look what all your endless complaining has done
      ENDLESS CC'S

The Chickens are always happy to see Uncle Willy come to visit them.

Uncle Willys Sonic Seasoning, We Don't STOP!
    Music's got us feeling so FREE, We're going to CELEBRATE!!!
    ONE MORE TIME!
    Uncle Willys House - Coming 2021 to a TV near YOU!
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 299
    No big thanks but big big thanks, at last, i say to have each 2 week CC is perfect the less the better.

Click here for more info about bigfarm: crazybigfarm.net
    hahahhahhaha i think same as you, will come with some change same as baloon wof

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    these moderators are a big joke they are doing nothing to help make this game better all they are doing is looking out for them selves .one championship a month
    these moderators are a big joke they are doing nothing to help make this game better all they are doing is looking out for them selves .one championship a month
    Mods not are GGS, not is same, but i think they only help farmers that understand we on forum with problem or news. 

• Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Hey @bigez, if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion then you look like the big joke.
    The Chickens are always happy to see Uncle Willy come to visit them.

Uncle Willys Sonic Seasoning, We Don't STOP!
    Music's got us feeling so FREE, We're going to CELEBRATE!!!
    ONE MORE TIME!
    Uncle Willys House - Coming 2021 to a TV near YOU!
    i will give a big thank you to ggs when they give us our big balloon wheel back along with our package...until then NOT. 
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Coop chamois are fun if/when: 1. Someone else is doing all the work (as in my co-op), and 2. You haven't finished all the hard work rewards.

KoStone (US1)- @KoStone (US1)
    Logo by @jonquille6 (FR1)
    Play Big Farm with me-- https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?ic=7T-43YM1-U-US&w=199947

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file