Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What do you do when you get a message like this?

I recently got this message in response to removing a member from my co-op whose dot had gone red. What am I suppost to do?

Comments

• Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    edited 15.06.2020
    I recently got this message in response to removing a member from my co-op whose dot had gone red. What am I suppost to do?
    You can report the player to the bigfarm support team, there is a contact support button in-game which you can find when you click the settings button in-game. Make sure to keep the message on your inbox, so that they can check it.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    There again, you could just ignore it and move on. Not someone you wanted in the co-op in the first place.
    You can also put them on "Ignore" so you won't get any more from them 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I agree with the previous posts. I would put the player on ignore and move on. I also would send a screen shot to support, language like that is not to be tolerated. 
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    Okay. Thanks
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think it depends on the situation. If you feel like you cannot deal with the situation, then it is worth considering putting them on your ignore list. But if not, then you can try to talk to them about the situation instead of just shutting them off completely. I know what they did is not acceptable, but we don't know the other circumstances like if you gave them any information about why they were removed.

Usually talking to players about these situations helps sometimes solve the issue. But it doesn't always work unfortunately.
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    @ninjahuman (AU1) , I told them that their dot had gone red, so unfortunately I would have to remove them from the co-op, and apologized.

• KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131

Not good, really not good... Society is so different these days.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1) , I told them that their dot had gone red, so unfortunately I would have to remove them from the co-op, and apologized.

Ok. It sounds like they are upset and a bit nasty about it so there is not much you can do about them. Sometimes talking to them about it works but not always.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file