Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Contest - Be An Artist! Design a Potential Badge!

2»

Comments

• Okay folks!

Contest is closed , thanks to everyone who participated :)

Results should be given during the  coming week, as well as rewards !

Stay tuned :D
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    this is my only post here
    It's very good  ;)

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Okay folks!

Contest is closed , thanks to everyone who participated :)

Results should be given during the  coming week, as well as rewards !

Stay tuned :D
    :wink:   I wonder when 
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 10.06.2020
     ;)  Timi must be busy
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    Some nice art works out there, all the best everyone :)

• Okay folks! Sorry for delay!

I shall name the winners after work today, as i was making sure the pictures were actually a possibility of badge!

We will also award 500 gold for every participants! Because there was only a few participants :)

Will update, a little later today :D
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 12.06.2020
    Okay Folks!

Thanks to our beloved judges, we have determined 2 winners 

From FarmerCli (US1)

And 

From 

ClaudiaGdl (IT1)

We will also award a custom badge made by one of our lovely CM , as well as 500 gold to everyone who participated
    Thanks to everyone who participated

I will update when awards are credited , and the winners can tell me a list of forum users, who they will want to give their badge to! :)

Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    Congratulations to all of the winners :)
    But I have a question, isn't there supposed to be 5 winners? :grey_question:

• It was between 1 and 5 :)

• My entry was not good enough to be a badge, so I didn`t win ... Fair enough, I am happy with that.

But then you are going to make it into a badge & give it to everyone -  what's that all about? 

So I don`t get to choose who gets my badge, you decide that for me & I don`t get 2 badges, as stated in the rules, I just get my own..... Where is the badge that you have "currently in the making" & where is the PM asking me if I would mind if you hijacked my entry like that or even a thankyou for that matter?

For the record, had I even been asked, I would have chosen to give the badge to everyone that entered, but I cannot abide rudeness & disrespect, please delete my entry from the contest & DO NOT make it into a badge.

Thanks.
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    edited 11.06.2020
    @ TininuTufu

I agree with RunsWivScissors How can you use her badge when you did not pick her as a winner it's totally disrespectful to her, You said a badge was being made, you did not say it would be one of the entries.! :o
    and i don't blame her for pulling out of the contest. Also just on the off chance you decide to use my entries I DO NOT WANT THEM USED!  thank you:neutral:

Well done to the 2 winners x

• Okay , My bad

We'll be doing a badge for all participants on our own

I thought it would be a decent fit, and it would please you , but guess i was wrong :)

It happens 

We're kinda doing contests as open source for people , Ill remember to not use any content provided by players in the future

I will also not organize contests, that allows things that were never really allowed before, to design a badge

We will try to find out determine , behaviors with contest entries, to avoid that problematic in the future

Do not forget, we're making contests on a matter of good will 

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 12.06.2020
    Oh I am so sorry that so many of the participant got so upset  :'( It diminished my joy in being a winner so see so many sad faces  :(:'(

I love having contests and @TiminuTufu and @WillyBigFoot I think are doing a great job!  o:)

Oh yes, for the record, I have seen free pictures of art palates very similar to RunWivScissors' entry, so even if she withdrew her entry, GGS could very easily use one of those free pictures for the badge instead.  Just saying.
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Okay!

Handled a Badge : Be An Artist!

To every participant!

Congrats everyone
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Very Nice! Thank You!  :D<3
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Woohoo!

Congratulations everyone  :)
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    well done to everyone :)