Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farewell from Wabbit & Rowdy!

13»

Comments

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Close the exit Gate, @WascallyWabbiit and @RowdyRac - You both are not allowed to leave from here. The virus that both of you have already spread here, we wanna live into that only. 

You both will be surely missed :smile. 
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 24.04.2020
    Well,

Its hard to say goodbye! Above all to you 2. I had an opportunity to work with you for a short while and I must say that the forest will never be the same without you. I will miss you greatly and I am sure all the players would. We had a lot of fun together:

Stay in good health and stay happy.  And oh, if anyone is wondering:

• MatyMaty Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,814
    edited 30.04.2020
    I have to admit that  I was very sorry when you communicated us that you were  gonna leave the  team  @WascallyWabbiit  @RowdyRac  because working with you every day in the B.F  team was a great experience and you only have to read your  players' comments to see how appreciated you are! This is so nice and I'm happy  for you two, you really deserve it!  I'll miss you so much but I'm happy we won't say goodbye but only "see you later" since we'll  keep in touch for sure. I wish you the best and hope to hear from you again soon!    :*

<3  MATY 
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac  Farewell and all the best for the future. Please do not become strangers and pop in now and again and say hi!
  • IRISIRIS Guest Posts: 1,305
    Dear @WascallyWabbit and  @RowdyRac,
    This is a hard difficult moment for me to say good bye to both of you. In the almost 2 years since I have been a moderator on the Romanian forum, I have always had your support when I needed good advice or a helping hand. We, the moderators, were a team and I like to believe that we will always remain that way and that your example will be followed. You will always remain in my soul like dear people, who brightened my difficult moments and with whom I laughed in our beautiful moments. Thank you for everything you have brought good and beautiful in this game and for the way you have impacted the lives of the players and moderators!
    Have a life full of health and joy!

IRIS

• Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Dear @WascallyWabbit and  @RowdyRac,
    All the best to you both.
    Thank you for all the hard work you have put in. 
    You have both given so much help to all.

• micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    It has taken me a long time to write,because I am so very sad that you are going.Thank you so very much for all you have done and I wish you both the very best for your future. 
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38

Greetings EN Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I am letting you know, that I will be retiring as a BF mod this month. I don't know the exact date, as I have a few loose ends to tie up before I go.  I just wanted to say that it has been a real pleasure to serve this community for the past 5½ years & I hope that I have made a difference in some small way. I will genuinely miss all of you, even those of you who filled my mailbox on a regular basis & felt like you were annoying, you weren't, :) - Thankyou all for the respect & support that you give to all of your Mods, it is very much appreciated - You are the BEST!!

I love this game & this Community & I am sure that both will continue to thrive, so I wish you all the very best for the future of BigFarm - You may now all post me lots of cakes, cos I love cake!! (not all carrot cakes please) :)

Waving a Wascally Paw!

Please send any future PMs to:
    CM_Mystletainn
    WiseWing
    FuzzyBear

Thanks for letting me know!!!! All of the mods are leaving!!
Sign In to comment.