Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Information...?

AUDRALYNN (US1)AUDRALYNN (US1) US1 Posts: 14
edited 01.06.2020 in Player introductions
OK, HERES MY PROBLEM....WHERES THE WATER?...I HAVE BOUGHT EVERY KINDA WELL THERE IS AND MOST OF THE PONDS, AND STILL ALWAYS NEED MORE WATER..EVERY FARM HAS A WATER TOWER AT 5 OR 4.

ALSO I READ THAT YOU NEED FRIENDS TO ADVANCE.....AND WHO MY NEIGHBORS..?
I TRIED A LINK THAT A PLAYER POSTED ...THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO HELP ME..BUT MY MCAFEE SAYS IT NOT A SAFE LINK..
Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on

Comments

• You can build a water tower in the Build-Special Buildings tab. It costs gold, but also reduces feed costs for stables.

The well and pond have no purpose other than to increase happiness to bring down production costs

You do not need to invite friends... the "neighbors" are friends you invite.

Hope this helps
  • AUDRALYNN (US1)AUDRALYNN (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    THANK YOU .....I HAVE THE WATER TOWERS BUT THEY ARE WORTHLESS....NEVER HAVE WATER....
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    Do you mean that you need water to make things like special seeds?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 01.06.2020
    THANK YOU .....I HAVE THE WATER TOWERS BUT THEY ARE WORTHLESS....NEVER HAVE WATER....
    First please turn off ur caps when u post - u may get a better reply by not yelling at us. ;)
    The water towers help reduce how much feed & fertilizer u need to keep ur animals & trees going.
    Water to use in ur Nursery on ur farms 
     "Harvest your farms regularly to keep a steady supply of water."
  • AUDRALYNN (US1)AUDRALYNN (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    sorry ..i use caps so i can see better...didn't mean to offend

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file