Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gold myustery box (fully gold) vs Gold theme box + silver mystery box

I want to ask what are the statistics of gold theme box? Are gold mining licence available in gold theme box? Now that gold mystery box is replaced by gold theme box and silver mystery box, I would like to know are the reward better or worse than before. Thanks. 

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I want to ask what are the statistics of gold theme box? Are gold mining licence available in gold theme box? Now that gold mystery box is replaced by gold theme box and silver mystery box, I would like to know are the reward better or worse than before. Thanks. 

I think you may be able to collect a gold mining licence, but it's very rare. Either my memory is not good and i
    you can't get GMLs from the gold theme box or I have collected one before from dozens of those gold theme boxes. Usually you get rewards like 50 gold, a few championship coins or some temporary farm currency from them.

It's basically reducing the gold we get from events once again but this usually happens with gold rewards in events, so unfortunately it's not surprising.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Thanks for answering. I guess I'm not spending tokens on this event... not really worth it when you cannot get as much gold. 
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    WHAAAAAT ?????? are you insane ??????
    replacing gold mistery bowes with themed useless and silver ones ????
    themed boxes look like cardboard with a reason
    NOTHING good in it, never ever seen 1 gold seed or 1 gml in those, and i opened a lot of those
    you take take take more and more and give less and less in return
    i see where you're going, no more gold seeds, no more gml's, push people to purchase MORE gold
    no way i am giving in to you
    you have reached a new dimension
    there is dumb, dumber, dumbst
    and then there is you, GGS
    voila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Loading is 75% for to leave the game, GGS with this update for VF remove all gold to win, now is opportunites to dont buy gold because you not have reason to win  :(

Thank you GGM (Good game money)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    WHAAAAAT ?????? are you insane ??????
    replacing gold mistery bowes with themed useless and silver ones ????
    themed boxes look like cardboard with a reason
    NOTHING good in it, never ever seen 1 gold seed or 1 gml in those, and i opened a lot of those
    you take take take more and more and give less and less in return
    i see where you're going, no more gold seeds, no more gml's, push people to purchase MORE gold
    no way i am giving in to you
    you have reached a new dimension
    there is dumb, dumber, dumbst
    and then there is you, GGS
    voila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder. It wasn't a GML that I received from the gold theme box, it was a goldflower seed.

Loading is 75% for to leave the game, GGS with this update for VF remove all gold to win, now is opportunites to dont buy gold because you not have reason to win  :(

Thank you GGM (Good game money)
    Unfortunately this occurs with most events over time. The pleasure park trader is most likely next. Then I think there is no easy source of gold anymore because it can still be quite challenging to collect gold from HWE and FHWE. Maybe even the GMBs from the WWC ranking rewards will go as well. :(
  • the worst thing is they think we are dumb and not smart enough to notice the change.... WRONG...
  • @Dark Underworld (AU1)

Hm? We added info about it, in the update thread
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @TiminuTufu but in the info you didnt mentioned that the rewards will be worst :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Thanks GGS....now there is no need to bother with events like VF (used to be my favourite) and can completely ignore the horse ranch. The CC rewards already suck so I can ignore that too and just farm normally without worrying about the competitive events. IF all players were intelligent they would stop playing (buying gold) in all coop events now until the old rewards were returned but unfortunately many ppl are so desperate to see rank 1 by their name they will continue to throw money at a company that treats customers like crap. 

• Julie05 (US1)Julie05 (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    Why is my gold seed's turn out to be a sunflower what's going on..
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why is my gold seed's turn out to be a sunflower what's going on.
    .No 1 here can help u with that contact support!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file