Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update May 28 - The Diamond Upgrade - Discussion

Enjoy discussing the latest update here!

You can see all the patch notes here!
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Firstly I would like to thank for the reduced pop up on special deals. Nice to see that there are new boxes, and more items to collect! Although I would hope that there would be a new box that only contains gold. 

• MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Why have all the trees on the horse farm moved? I had deliberately "grown" my trees together to make it easier to harvest and now they are all spread out over the farm. Please put them back where I had them.

On a more positive note, I do appreciate fewer pop ups and I can now see more of my farm :) Thank you.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The new setup here doesn't look that good in my opinion:

Everything else sounds ok although I have a feeling that most players won't be able to use the diamond boxes and diamond flower seeds. So this probably result in a different experience for most players apart from what I mentioned above.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Lots of really good bits here, great to know that GGS do actually listen and try to please but

THEY MOVED ALL THE TREES ON MY RANCH 

I'd built them all tidily and now they are all over the place. :(
    Any chance of being allowed to move them ?  so that I can put them back ?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    New and extra rewards in the horse competition for players in the diamond league? Since everyone is doing a lot worse than in the old competition, are there even people reaching the diamond league?
    I used to reach the platinum....now I only manage the gold league. So thank you for nothing.

Oh and....rearranging my trees was not necessary..
    The hotfix has been and gone
    I have reloaded and the trees have moved
    but not back to where I had them  !!!!  :(  
    rofl
  • @Uncle John (GB1)

Yeah, thats one of the downsides of the hotfix

For now, it is that , if we get any more info on that topic, we will tell
  • All I have to say is that was another waste of effort on an update, nothing I like with plenty I hate.
  • @William Robert (US1)

Could you give us a little bit more feedback details?

• danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    what a load of rubbish on horse meadow we need deffrent event to do in stead of rubbish
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 28.05.2020
    @Uncle John (GB1)

@TiminuTufu So are you telling us, that with every hotfix our trees will get mixed up?
    And maybe we need to count them too so we can check if there are no trees missing?
  • @Kimmiecat (NL1)

Nope, I'm saying, that the hotfix, was to prevent Tree's from moving everytime you were going on the Ranch

Now their position is pretty much sticky , and that is where we stand , we will update anything we learn about this
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Some of the trees that clutter my horse ranch are now stumps again. Thanks for breaking things once again.

I wouldn't mind losing some but get the stump digger too then please. 

Gosh why is it so hard for you all to do anything without wrecking everything else???
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i like so much summer offer is amazing with building :) this update with gold diamond and offer sales summer are amazing i hope only to not have much bug on game
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    edited 28.05.2020
    The diamond box that costs 50,000 gold gave only 800 diamonds.To evolve a community to level 2, it costs 80,000 diamonds .... You need to spend 5,000,000 gold,buying these boxes to raise the level of the community

Better to stay in the farmer's league and dream world...
    Post edited by Alex (BR1) on
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    thats where they live in a dream world not the really
    world where things cost really money
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    @Uncle John (GB1)

So we have had a hotfix and now the trees stay where they have been put? But we designed our farms the way we wanted them. I never wanted my trees all around the farm. I would like them put back exactly where I had them. Why would I want them to move at all because there has been an upgrade?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Well with the new update, the only thing I like bout it is the New trophy Stands where I can put up more then just the one, that is all I like bout the update, :)
  • poss (US1)poss (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    everyone of the trees I had upgraded  when I harvested this morning they all went back to stumps ...waste of time all those hours upgrading . am so very done with the waste of time horses !!!
  • AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I'm missing trees as well.  Why bother upgrading or building them  :neutral:  Why does something always get broken when you say you're doing a hotfix?   BTW, you can keep your diamond boxes. I won't be wasting the gold I have on them.  You took away good things and added crap.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 28.05.2020
    Nice that all the offers are off to the side, BUT, can you make it so that it retracts when we retract the side bar?  Otherwise, it's going to be in the way when we have search-for-objects events. OR, better yet, put it in the parking lot. Thanks.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Nice that all the offers are off to the side, BUT, can you make it so that it retracts when we retract the side bar?  Otherwise, it's going to be in the way when we have search-for-objects events. OR, better yet, put it in the parking lot. Thanks.
    Better still would be ONE big box with a tab so it can be retracted, and put EVERYTHING in there.

Actually I only popped in to say thanks for the multiple trophy stands. 

Still the rest of the new horse related stuff I have just been ignoring.   Not worth the trouble. I train horses, and race, and I'm done.  
  • Pretty sure, it retracts automatically

Curious if others have this problem
  • Alot of my trees have gone back to stumps aswell. Maybe its not a bad thing as they make the Horse Ranch weedy and messy looking. Why could the Horse Ranch not have been re-located to somewhere brighter and more cheerful for our horses? Green meadows etc and maybe with the 'trees' if only they had a better purpose.
    Not sure if Horse Ranch worth the effort anymore
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I like the 1 box to click to see offers, but why is it on the side above the task bar instead of up top where offers used to be?
    If it stayed up top, it wouldn't be so annoying that it is not collapsible.  If it's going to stay on the side, we need the option to collapse it like (or even better - 'with') the taskbar.

Another way to get diamonds is nice, so players can choose what they want to focus on. But after all the complaints about the new horse racing features and that so many have given up on it, I don't imagine this part of the update is going to be very popular.
    Even worse, is that it moved all the trees. I too had been building up ones in just 1 specific area. I also hadn't counted them so I can't say for sure if any are missing, but there sure seems to be quite a bit fewer of them. This is just adding insult to injury in an area that was already a sore topic. Very close to being the straw that broke the camel's back. I sure hope there can be a reversal that will put trees back to how they were before the update.

Apart from a reversal for the trees, I could do without another update for a few months. There's still so much to figure out from the past several updates, it'll keep us busy for a long time. Any chance for a break?
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 28.05.2020
    @TiminuTufu can i suggest you put the offers in the trade center,or if not there to add a new building at park lot only for the offers. the hub as it is now is not good,and also interferes with the list of the farms when you move to a member farm.
    nothing to coment on horses update, i gave it up sience the last introduction of trees and stuff. good summer offers and way very expensive diamond boxes.not going to purchase any.and as i mentioned before chicken comunity is useless to me
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Pretty sure, it retracts automatically

All of the offers will retract into 1 single box, but it's that single box we would also like to be able to retract, or just have somewhere else.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 28.05.2020
    Well I see from the posts here, that my trees moving away from shading the buildings is something that everyone has, but does everyone else have fish food for the girl in the van all gone and the new fish food from the windmill not counting? (I cleaned the cache, etc)
    I would really like my points, as I'm trying for that little fishy house.
    Thanks
    edit:
    Yeesh - it's as bad as going to the mechanic, and everything is working; the feed I harvested right after I posted here - is counting.
    Pretty sure, it retracts automatically

When we say retract, we mean disappear completely like the sidebar, which it does not do. 
    It is marvelous to not have icons all over the screen but it would be even better if it disappeared when the side bar disappeared. Doing egg hunts and mushroom hunts etc without the side cleared will be problematic.
  • CityGirl (US1)CityGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    edited 28.05.2020
    Did the ground always look like this or am I just noticing it today since I was looking for changes? 

If it's new I wonder if that means new training courses in the future?  :o

Sign In to comment.