Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Disappearing Trees

So a new horse season has started, no doubt as hideously complicated as last time. As part of this my ranch seems to have been rearranged for me. I had 'upgraded' all of the stumps behind the training areas and buildings to trees (by the canyon), this morning 6 of them are back to being stumps. Haven't got a clue if they've moved or just disappeared. 

Anyone else seen this ? 

But..... I have a lovely new bunch of empty trophy platforms so I can proudly display the lower level rewards I get from the new horse season thanks to another month of losing most races.  :D   

Comments

• it should be fixed by now, you have to reload your game

Tree''s have moved around, and might not be at the same place as before

But you should still have the tree's you had upgraded 
  • sirbobby (GB1)sirbobby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Thanks for clarifying, much appreciated. 
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @sirbobby (GB1) I would be happy to share the trophy below with you ;)

• sirbobby (GB1)sirbobby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    @sirbobby (GB1) I would be happy to share the trophy below with you ;)

Fantastic, it'll get pride of place !  :D
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I upgraded trees by area, now I have 16 missing, token are gone for upgrading, and all I have are stumps again....give me back my trees, at 8 hours each to upgrade they should be fully restored
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 29.05.2020
    As far as I can tell, all my trees are there, just scattered about.
    Must have been that cyclone.
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • patty1 (GB1)patty1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    I have lost my trees and have refreshed, rebooted, cleared my cache - all to no avail.

What is happening?
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    Answer ✓
    They have been moved around, but normally, you should'nt have lost any tree
  • patty1 (GB1)patty1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    Thank you.  Didn't realize that you could re-design my farm :  (

• it was'nt intentional , it was mostly an emergency fix for now
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 31.05.2020
    I'm missing 1/2 my trees, no they haven't been rearranged, unfortunately I can't do anything about it as I don't take screen shots twice a day to allow for the endless stuff ups.
    it's getting very close to the point "is this game really worth the effort", things have gotten worse since Stillfront took over
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.05.2020
    I took screen shots and posted on another thread showing I had all trees, now missing 12 I think I have counted

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file