Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dream World Coops

In Dreamworld, Farmers should be able to apply to coops rather than only sending invites. ALSO, the Dream World Coop Leader, should be able to remove inactive farmers for ones that are more active and helpful with research etc.

Thank you

Comments

• I will agree with this. All players have to do to join a coop though is mail a member and then the leader or deputy can send an invite.

What I would really like to see is some sort of coop event that would in the end give coops rankings and rewards (like more diamonds). This would probably generate more interest from the large coops to win and lead to more participation in the Dream World. My coop has members from all over the world and it would be fun to work together to do a project or task or special event within the DW as a group instead of as individuals. The research is fine but after it is done there is nothing to do together as a coop.
  • JageFoo (US1)JageFoo (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Since the dreamworld is coming back on a regular basis why don't you let us pick up where we left off? You can start over on the blue diamonds and other awards given but keep our farms in tact!!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Since the dreamworld is coming back on a regular basis why don't you let us pick up where we left off? You can start over on the blue diamonds and other awards given but keep our farms in tact!!
    You can also miss out on diamonds from building tasks and expansions this way unless they just bring the tasks back so you can get the rewards straight away. Also your effort in the previous events would help a lot with your ranking in the next one if you could still collect the rewards and a lot of incentive to use gold to build the farm would be lost. So unfortunately, it's very difficult to justify that this would be a good addition to the event.
  • I play Dream World for a few diamonds each time. Not a gold player, but can help around the farm if any DW co-ops are looking for members. Thanks.
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    No. The dream world is just like having the main farm when you start.
  • If a player joins a dream world co-op, does it affects the co-op of the main game?
  • Joining a coop in the Dream World has no effect on the main farm coop @Sandra T. I was hesitant to join one the first time wondering if that would mean I was leaving my regular coop.

DW coops are one of the best parts of the game. You get to chat with players all over the world. There isn't much to do except donate moons to research.

Which brings up my other point, I wish there was another DW coop event to do after the research is completed.
  • Thank you, Bleat, and all the folks of the DW co-op for giving me a chance to sample DW co-op membership. It was interesting and informative and made DW more enjoyable, that's for sure!
    Anyone want to invite me to their dream world co-op? I am KoStone_US there.
  • Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 04.06.2020
    Hello, I would also like to get an invite to a DW Co-op and on the other server, Uncle Willy@US1 would also like an invite. :-)
    I have enough Gold to start one in either of my MF's but i don't really want to add gold in DW yet , not sure why  :)
    Question: Can i transfer gold from my MF to DW  ?
    The answer is either staring me in the face & i can't see it or u can't transfer Gold that way hahaha
    If we cant IMHO we should be able to!  If we could i would definitely splash out on some of those diamond deals.

• Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 04.06.2020
    I was talking to myself and i said "self, i said, well, u tried to open a DW coop and not enough Gold there & i couldn't find a way to transfer it so i should find somewhere to ask for a DW coop invite and AbbraCaDabRa, here they r"

Two Dream World Co-op Invite requests by me and one by @KoStone (US1) and no invites yet  :'(
  • Sorry Uncle Willy, we finished our research a few days ago and decided it wouldn't be fair to let anyone else in. I mailed KoStone that I would send an invite next DW and I will look for you also.  :)
    I was talking to myself and i said "self, i said, well, u tried to open a DW coop and not enough Gold there & i couldn't find a way to transfer it so i should find somewhere to ask for a DW coop invite and AbbraCaDabRa, here they r"

Two Dream World Co-op Invite requests by me and one by @KoStone (US1) and no invites yet  :'(
    Try the Farmasters II co-op by antigone_US.
    Also, I got invited to it :wink: They finished all the research already.
  • I am there, as you can see Ko   :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I have been invited to join a dreamworld co-op, but what good is it to join one just for a week?
    Do they do anything?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I have been invited to join a dreamworld co-op, but what good is it to join one just for a week?
    Do they do anything?
    You can receive extra dream dollars from selling items when completing specific research and you can discuss strategies for the event with other players in the cooperative.
    I am there, as you can see Ko   :)
    For this time, I'm not as active, so even if I get in, it won't do much.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    What about the gold to be payed to start - If I join the coop I have been invites to, will I have to spend gold to do that ?

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    What about the gold to be payed to start - If I join the coop I have been invites to, will I have to spend gold to do that ?

No gold required to join a coop ;o)
Sign In to comment.