Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

11113»

Comments

• thx
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    While we are at the topic of loss items, one more thing-- our championship coins have not been given out. WWC ends at 25 Dec and starts at 28 Dec 2019, but it is 7th Jan 2020 and we only receive our coins once instead of twice. Are we going to get our championship coins? 
    PS: the "end result of WWC event" message is missing from our message inbox and the coins have been sent with the weekly results message, so I assume we have not received our coins from our last WWC event. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    While we are at the topic of loss items, one more thing-- our championship coins have not been given out. WWC ends at 25 Dec and starts at 28 Dec 2019, but it is 7th Jan 2020 and we only receive our coins once instead of twice. Are we going to get our championship coins? 
    PS: the "end result of WWC event" message is missing from our message inbox and the coins have been sent with the weekly results message, so I assume we have not received our coins from our last WWC event. 
    I think we missed one payment because the staff were away. They are supposed to give us the championship coins when they return, but so far this has not occurred yet.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    this championship is a waste of time. more i do less i get. this game has become a big rip off and if it is a world championship why are we not competing against over coops and why can we not see their scores until the week is over.how do we know they are paying what we pay
  • silo (NL1)silo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5

Will there be another Worldwide Championship? Will I be able to save my coins from this championship and carry them over to the next? Or MUST they be used now?

Thank you for response

Well... look at Bigfarm now. There is a WWC :smiley:
  • didar29 (US1)didar29 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    How do I get more championship coins ?

• How do I get more championship coins ?

play a lot, harvest a lot and produce a lot
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    How do I get more championship coins ?

with 420K points get 1.5K coins, you need to play hard work or to play with gold, but is also a opportunites with token with 150 token you get 1K/1.2K with token win more coins when yellow WOF is here 
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 25.05.2020
    Why has the time gone from 34 days to 26 days now?
    Been dropping last 8 times.
    was always over 30 days.
    Was nice having a break this last time of days not hours.
  • Why has the time gone from 34 days to 26 days now?
    was always over 30 days.
    STARTED THIS TIME AT 24 DAYS.  THAT'S 10 DAYS LESS NOW.

KINDA NOT WORTH DOING/WASTE. WISH THERE WAS A TURN OFF SWITCH.

BUT I BET PEOPLE ARE BUYING LOTS OF GOLD IS WHY.
  • Why has the time gone from 34 days to 26 days now?
    was always over 30 days.
    STARTED THIS TIME AT 24 DAYS.  THAT'S 10 DAYS LESS NOW.

KINDA NOT WORTH DOING/WASTE. WISH THERE WAS A TURN OFF SWITCH.

BUT I BET PEOPLE ARE BUYING LOTS OF GOLD IS WHY.

UPDATE.

Now if I'm getting like 10 wins a day thats 40 points right? But only getting like 4 to 8 points a day.

0 POINTS for losses. Till gold part. 

Where's my points at ?????????????????

why do they call it the wwc we are only playing against the coops we all ways do.. in order for it to be a wwc     we should be going head to head and scores should be shown as  we play daily
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 10.11.2020
    Co-operative Championship is playing Missions against other co-ops or players on your server only

The WorldWide Championship includes much of what you do on your farm, farming, horses, fishing, co-op activities and events and is against the other servers

You can read all about the WWC at CrazyBigFarm
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
    this championship has become a joke doing one every week is way to much get a life  goodgames
    this championship will never be fair until they only allow one player from a coop in a mission
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    Another back to back jam mission...there are so many toilets I can clean between jam missions!
    mission today 3 from one coop 2 from another i give up i am done with the wwc it is not worth my time or materials

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.05.2021
    @bigez (US1)  You are confusing WWC with CC.  CC ( Co op Championship)) is what happens every week and is missions.  WWC (world wide championship) last for a 28 days and is about activity on your farm during the month

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    no because mission are part of the wwc
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    no because mission are part of the wwc
    The missions don't really make a huge difference for your overall score in the worldwide championships. Active harvesting gives way more points than what winning a mission would give.
Sign In to comment.