Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse equipment 3 vs 5 items

What is the deal with horse equipment. There are 5 different items you can craft. During the competition you can only use 3. Does not the horse need all 5 items to the challenge. Saddle, blanket for saddle, cap, boots and leg wraps. Why not have a bridle. Its the most important item needed to guide the horse.!!

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    What is the deal with horse equipment. There are 5 different items you can craft. During the competition you can only use 3. Does not the horse need all 5 items to the challenge. Saddle, blanket for saddle, cap, boots and leg wraps. Why not have a bridle. Its the most important item needed to guide the horse.!!
    Actually, they often need 10-12 of each of those items, so the horse is weighted down toting a bunch of saddles and boots, sweating profusely while covered in blankets. That's why he almost always loses.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Anyone else not able to use horse equipment when it is for the correct : racing, jumping etc?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Anyone else not able to use horse equipment when it is for the correct : racing, jumping etc?
    Yes lots of it - think it has more to do with the tournament level of your horses than any thing at this time.
    I know the Saddler's Work shop when leveled up gives one more room for equipment.
     Which I am finding out one is going to need a ton of it. With having to equip 1 horse with enough items/boosters/equipment for each & all obstacles per race.  :|
  • if it is blanket, the are restriction when u can use them.  Look in description.  I don't make any blankets as my restriction is empty breeding slot. all my horse have all breeding slots filled
  • Actually, they often need 10-12 of each of those items, so the horse is weighted down toting a bunch of saddles and boots, sweating profusely while covered in blankets. That's why he almost always loses.
    ROFL, thank you, thank you for the needed laugh over this ridiculous addition to the horse farm!!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    What I have seen happen is that the system seems to forget that you want, for instance, jumping so when you go to craft the equipment one at a time and load it to the horse, then go back and craft the 2nd piece, you have watch carefully the green buttons that seem to have forgotten that you had selected jumping.  If you are not careful,you find yourself crafting equipment for racing or dressage instead of jumping.  I sure hope that the Team fixes this issue.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Yeah, the new Horse Farm is a big FAIL in almost all aspects.
    Screwed around with it long enough to figure out how it works -- and decide not to play.
  • happy56 (US1)happy56 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Does anyone know how to use the boots? I got an error message when I tried - of course horses don't wear boots - but  I thought I could use them as race equipment if they are race boots.

I do not like this new system. 

How do you get more storage space? 

It is way too small and this system is too complex.

Used to be happy56

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @happy56 (US1)
    I have had no trouble using boots but they do have to be race boots if your racing, not dressage boots or jumping boots, it's easy to get it wrong  :¬(
    Upgrade the Saddlery. first you get 12 slots then 40 per slot then 15 slots
  • I don't understand any of it since they changed it so I haven't bothered with the equipment. Maybe that's why my horse never wins any races, so I've stopped bothering with the horse farm altogether.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file