Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fix all the bugs!

Not sure if an official suggestion about this has been made yet so...

Fix all the bugs and problems with the game before adding anything more too the game, i, for one, don't think ggs will pay any more notice to this than all the other times the players have screamed it to them, but here's to hoping :D

Comments

• We're reporting all bugs to the team

• Okay, great :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 21.05.2020
    @TiminuTufu We realize that you are reporting bugs, but you are fairly new as a moderator, and many, Many, MANY bugs have been reported and yet are still around several years later. I am sure you see the frustration this causes, especially since GGS continues to roll out new content that only increases the bugs. Then they move on to more new content without fixing the new bugs. The game started out as BIG Farm, but it has deteriorated into BUG Farm.
    I, for one, refuse to pay real money to play a game that is filled with bugs, and will not financially support a company that treats their customer base the way GGS does. I don't think I am alone in this sentiment.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not sure if an official suggestion about this has been made yet so...

Fix all the bugs and problems with the game before adding anything more too the game, i, for one, don't think ggs will pay any more notice to this than all the other times the players have screamed it to them, but here's to hoping :D
    Sure has https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/technical-problems-bugs-en
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 22.05.2020
    @MRG1 (US1)

You seem to focus more on bugs than the game

They allocate certainly certain resources to bug finding/squashing, but they cannot definitely allocate all their resources there , as they have to make choices

Since I'm new to moderation, Maybe you folks who keeps saying the game is FULL of bugs, do a clean list of actual bugs , and i'll try to update the status on each as much as possible

We know , that a few things will be fixed fairly soon as well :D
    Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
  • Not sure if an official suggestion about this has been made yet so...

Sure has https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/technical-problems-bugs-en

Aha, that's for reporting the bugs, but isn't it you that wants them all to be fixed, not just reported?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    @MRG1 (US1)

You seem to focus more on bugs than the game

They allocate certainly certain resources to bug finding/squashing, but they cannot definitely allocate all their resources there , as they have to make choices

Since I'm new to moderation, Maybe you folks who keeps saying the game is FULL of bugs, do a clean list of actual bugs , and i'll try to update the status on each as much as possible

We know , that a few things will be fixed fairly soon as well :D

First of all, I will say that my comment was merely an explanation to you of the reasons why we players are frustrated with GGS and the long list of outstanding bugs. It was in no way intended as a personal attack, nor meant to disrespect you in any way.

Having said that, I take offense at being singled out for 'focusing more on bugs than the game' as you said. My understanding of the forum is to discuss in-game issues, offer feedback to the moderators so that issues are looked at in a timely matter, and to learn from GGS and other players about playing the game. However, if that is not correct then please explain to me the purpose of the forum. 

A quick scroll through the forum should provide you with an ample list of current and long-standing bugs. The link provided in the previous post should also help you, should you need to scroll through those as well.

• Julie05 (US1)Julie05 (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    ~My farm never been fix still the same as usual~ still have bug's~~~ gold seed turn in to sunflower seed~~~~and some of the prizes never get it~~~ 
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    edited 16.06.2020
    ~My farm never been fix still the same as usual~ still have bug's~~~ gold seed turn in to sunflower seed~~~~and some of the prizes never get it~~~ 
    That's totally weird to hear that goldseed turned into something else, and regarding the missing prizes, I suggest you contact the support team.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well a new 1 for me! My Candy chicken coop vanished lol
     yes I put a ticket in - but really now it's not even safe to build the items we earn?!!
    Oh please fix the bugs/glitches soon :/
Sign In to comment.