Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Does something special happen when it rains on your farm?

Just had rain on  my Flower Farm only? cute, but is there more to it than a visual??

Comments

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I must have missed it. I have my animation turned off. So my dog and cat is not running around or anything.

• khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    yea mine too it rains for no reason dont know why ?
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Rain? Weather? How do you get this? Is there something I'm missing out on?
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    nothing happens. is only a visual effect. you can switch it on and off at settings button
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    edited 24.06.2020
    WAT !!!!?? so  there is no total point of it raining ???? oohhh so its just the effects  :D lol 
    Post edited by khadj1234 (GB1) on
  • PAESANO (AU1)PAESANO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 52
    weather on the farm is like, the whole game. its BROKEN. the weather never has worked on my farm, its been on all the time ,but it does not work.
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    weather on the farm is like, the whole game. its BROKEN. the weather never has worked on my farm, its been on all the time ,but it does not work.
    Same with me. Unchecks itself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file