Home EN Player introductions

I am back!

hey guys! Before this account got hacked into and I forgot my password I said I was never coming back! I am here again. I got my account back! Yay for me! Cannot wait to hear from ya'll.

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,869
    Welcome back , and I am so glad you were able to get your acct back as well, Happy Farming to you, :)

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Welcome back , and I am so glad you were able to get your acct back as well, Happy Farming to you, :)
    Thanks! 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,340
    That's great to hear that you got your account back. :)
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • PAESANO (AU1)PAESANO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 52
    do not mean to bust the party. but this game, the way its been runny, with so many bugs, for years now. i would not come back. hence the reason, im not on the farm much at all. with a lot , of farmers spending gold on there farms.  not that buying gold is bad. but because most farmers buy  what they can, you would think they would have, the game running, a lot smoother than it dose. thus if i stopped playing i would not play again. but alas, some farmers , have this game in there blood. lol 
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,220
    Welcome back Cate... I'm so happy you are here

❄❄-Charming-❄❄ 

• Welcome back!
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 330
    Welcome back in game 

credits:farmerjohn22
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 445
    yes welcome :)

<3 special Thanks To Creator Barbiecharm(IN1)  o:) 

• silo (NL1)silo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    hey guys! Before this account got hacked into and I forgot my password I said I was never coming back! I am here again. I got my account back! Yay for me! Cannot wait to hear from ya'll.
    welcome back!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file