Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Mystery box bug back again

Again mystery boxes cannot be opened and when I refresh the game, the box I could not open is gone.

Comments

• Getting repeated error code on mystery boxes.  All boxes, gold, orange, reg.  Will open one and then the rest are on error code and will not open.
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    I have the same problem. Repeated error codes on boxes after I have opened the first one.
  • omitir (INT1)omitir (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    El mismo código y error, reinicié, limpié cache y las cajas desaparecieron

The same code and error, I rebooted, cleared cache and boxes disappeared
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    No more error codes but the unopened boxes have also disappeared now !!

• Me too - lost about 8 boxes :(
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Hi all,

new day new bugs on the air.

In my coop suprise boxes and tematic boxes disappered after the end of CC. Many player's inventory makes this bug..
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    And of course we are over to clean browsers, log out-log in, etc...
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    Dear Mods / Farmers,

Good day to all of you!!

I do not know whether any other farmer has experienced this issue / error so I have posted the details of it in the hope that I would get some idea of why its happening...

I received some prizes after the last CC and when I clicked on them to open them up I repeatedly received error messages. I have taken a couple of screen shots reflecting what I have mentioned above and hope that someone could explain why its happening, the same thing has happened before and before you ask...I did not open / claim the gifts / prizes, if I had I would not be posting this.

Thanks

jashe

• Lost mystery boxes won in the last Cooperative Championship.  question: could we not have new prizes sometimes in the Wheel as well as better rewards during the events?
    Yes LeaderNancy...that's a very good point, new prizes from the Wheel and better rewards during events as well as the CC...after all the prizes and rewards are the same year in and year out...a variety should be there....that should spike the farmers interest and better dividends would be there for GGS as well as for the Farmers....
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yep same problem here  :(
  • pmilers (US1)pmilers (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    I've also had the same problem as @Jashe (INT1).  It happens weekly where it shows I have prizes or feed and when I attempt to use them, get the same exact error.  When I reload the game, all of the "fake" prizes and feed are gone.
  • pmilers (US1)pmilers (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    I had the same problem as well.  Happens with feed sometimes also.  If I logout and back in, the "fake" prizes and feed are gone.
  • We're aware of that bug, its being looked into
    Hi Timinu Tufu,

Thanks for letting us know that your'll are aware of this issue and that it's been looked into. I hope that while you all are looking into why the bug is happening, you will also look into how we all can be recompensed for what we lost.

Thank you!!
    Hi Timinu Tufu,

I would also like to ask as to how come the discussion that I had started in regard to this issue has disappeared from "My Discussions" and appears under another heading??? How can this happen? Is this another BUG or can this be done at will.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Cannot open a SINGLE box on page one.  See screenshot.
    Page two one box had some 15 in it.  I got about half before the error came up.

This farm has not been played in two days.   All prize boxes were clear when I left it.
    GG.... WTH?

• khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    edited 16.05.2020
    hello ! :)
    this keeps happening to me too :/
    Post edited by khadj1234 (GB1) on
    Hi Fellow Farmers,

I had started a Thread on the same subject "Missing Mystery Boxes" and a day or so after that I got a surprise when I did not see the discussion I had started under 'My Discussions" under Quick Links on my page...

When I did find my thread, I saw that it had been interjected into another discussion with the same issue, I was surprised and brought this up to the attention of Timinu Tufu in one of the above Posts....I did not get any reply here but got a reply on e-mail, to which I communicated and I want to copy and paste the interaction that I have had with Timinu Tufu below....

QUOTE::

Message from Timinu Tufu, 

No, we moved your topic, to this thread 

its already being looked into 

My reply: 

I think I understand why your'll did it, but I don't like it. 

You did not answer my other question....

Are we going to be compensated for all the lost Mystery Boxes?

Reply from Timinu Tufu, 

Its not lost boxes , its mostly a visual error 

My reply: 

Dear Timinu Tufu,

Thanks, but could you please be more clearer here, I know that I received Mystery Boxes from the last CC, when I went to my Drop Box in Inventory, I saw the Mystery Boxes in the Drop Box, I clicked on them, one opened and I got the gift, when I clicked again, I started getting the Error message....so as per what I was supposed to get I did not get, especially after spending so much of my Gold and Seaweed Humus and other resources and now you tell me that its not lost mystery boxes but a visual error.... 
    confused so where does that leave us farmers when we play the CC and get Visual Errors as Gifts in the Mystery Boxes.

Another thing, how come you are interacting with me in this manner -- by e-mail, rather than on the loop of the Lost Mystery Boxes discussion which is in the open for every one to read...something smells fishy here... 

UN-QUOTE:

The reason why I have posted this is so that we can all know the reason being given to the Lost Mystery Boxes as given to me...Maybe some of you have got the same replies on your E-Mails and can comment on this...

Thanks
  • Well , like i said previously in this thread

The team is aware of that issue, and its being looked into

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well , like i said previously in this thread

The team is aware of that issue, and its being looked into

The team has been aware of this bug and many more for far too long.  
    I will NEVER be spending real money on this game again.   Have in the past, never again.
    Players are not being treated like valued customers.   So therefore, I will not be a paying customer.
    If I don't collect prizes, no loss. 

I only post this in hopes someone in the design/developing section of this business sees it and puts a note on the white board what really needs work.    Rolling out new (and buggy, always) things does not help.
    Fixing bugs, and LISTENING to your players who post here has been lacking for quite some time now.
    The "team" has lots of room for improvement.
  • Sorry to deceive you Artmaker

But we're fairly on top of reporting bugs and such ;)

I'll forward your cat issue when team gets on

I hope this bug or what ever it is called is sorted out before the next CC which is in around 20.00 hrs from now as we don't want to end up receiving visual errors again... :#
  • Himi (SKN1)Himi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    Hei!

Miksi saan tämän ilmoituksen kun avaan kisan jälkeen arvoituslaatikoita? 

Why do I get this error message when I open puzzle boxes?
Sign In to comment.