Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative projects

Most of the current projects are not possible for smaller coops.  The amounts are outrageous and should be adjusted to more attainable amounts. 

Also please, please, PLEASE create some new projects,  possibly including the flower farm items. 

More variety will reduce the boredom of doing the same project over and over again.

Thanks

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Most of the current projects are not possible for smaller coops.  The amounts are outrageous and should be adjusted to more attainable amounts. 

Also please, please, PLEASE create some new projects,  possibly including the flower farm items. 

More variety will reduce the boredom of doing the same project over and over again.

Thanks
    Uumm I'm a bit confused here - you're complaining the co op projects are too hard for small co ops - assuming due to low level farmers - but you want one that include the Flower farms?!!
     You may want to take a closer look at the co op projects as a way to expand your co op so your team can do the harder ones.

https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/coop_projects.htm
  • mrmmatt (US1)mrmmatt (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    not sure why you are confused.   A coop with 17 members can't produce 155k cabbage or 450k apples.   And my thought about flower farm is for those coops that are larger with higher level farmers and would likely appreciate some projects including the flower farm.   In other words,  my suggestion is broader than just my situation.   Trying to make a suggestion that could benefit all types of coops and farmers.  
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    but just bcoz a project exist doesnt meen u need to do it

over 90% of all we do are the 4 on first page... as we dont want to force ppl to do stuff
    not sure why you are confused.   A coop with 17 members can't produce 155k cabbage or 450k apples.   And my thought about flower farm is for those coops that are larger with higher level farmers and would likely appreciate some projects including the flower farm.   In other words,  my suggestion is broader than just my situation.   Trying to make a suggestion that could benefit all types of coops and farmers.  
    Not true - I've been in smaller co ops that have been able to do those projects as well. Tough yes but can be done. Yes it would be nice to get some new co op projects to do - but in the mean time take advantage of the ones your co op can do. Use them to help grow your co op. :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Just try focusing on the projects on the first page like Funki said. Those can even be completed by just one player if they have a well-developed farm, excluding the apple project unless you have 20+ apple orchards. Although collectibles can become an issue over time due to only being able to do those projects.
  • mrmmatt (US1)mrmmatt (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    thanks for all the input.   I trust you all realize your making my point.  :-)    We focus on the ones we can do,  every once in a while we try something a little tougher,  and sometimes complete it,  sometimes not.

But wouldn't it be great to have more to choose from??    Which then allows us time to get the collectibles needed for the ones we do over and over again.   
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    thanks for all the input.   I trust you all realize your making my point.  :-)    We focus on the ones we can do,  every once in a while we try something a little tougher,  and sometimes complete it,  sometimes not.

But wouldn't it be great to have more to choose from??    Which then allows us time to get the collectibles needed for the ones we do over and over again.   
    In general, the game appears to expect for more difficult amounts from the flower farm compared to the main and gourmet farms. So if you think some of those projects request outrageous amounts, the flower farm projects will probably fit in the same category.

My cooperative just tries to do milk or eggs projects non-stop. But collectibles are a big issue for it. If we could have Benny's Bargains appear more frequently, it would help the situation greatly.
  • dld farmer (US1)dld farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 06.08.2020
    What about a project that only involved wildflowers but maybe 2-3hundred thousand. lower lvls can make them for less to no cost and higher lvls can use boosters and special seeds to push production. all lvls can be involved and put co-op points for completion not so high as to do it over and over so as some gain lvl they can do other projects.wildflowers could go to flower farm products or to some type of feed.
  • I have another comment and this is about refresh for activities such as projects, missions where product is added and amount is updated. Would it be possible to have updated amounts show not at 10 or 20 sec intervals where you need to click to refresh but each time product is added an auto update so clicks are nor required to show each addition.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I have another comment and this is about refresh for activities such as projects, missions where product is added and amount is updated. Would it be possible to have updated amounts show not at 10 or 20 sec intervals where you need to click to refresh but each time product is added an auto update so clicks are nor required to show each addition.
    The downside of this is that it involves constant activity between the client and server which slows the game down dramatically, not something I would want.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    As Uncle John has said, as handy as it would be it would cause even more problems with lag and slow play.

Simple fix run less events at once - you know like put the CC back to twice a month to start with!
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153

Thanks
    I support mrmmatt. It would be nice if we could start projects with selectable difficulty (ex. level 1 to 10) with different amounts required, and different payout when completed.
    I'd like to know where the NEW 1's are ?? Years ago we asked for more co op projects to added for use to do so we wouldn't have to keep doing the same one over & over again!
Sign In to comment.