Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Newsletter

I signed up for the newsletter and was told I would get 350 gold 20,000 dollars and a "nice" pavillion. I got nada, zilch after I confirmed my email. Looks like just more of their lies. We ask for less they give us more bs. and more bugs and more lies.

Comments

• Could we get more info on that?

Not sure, i remember anything like newsletter , pictures? or just more details?

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    It was a message when I logged on. I responded to it then they sent me an email telling about newsletter and how I would get tips about how to expand the farm quicker and that as soon as I confirmed my account I would get 350 gold and the rest which I did and nothing.
  • Hm, Did you verify if u actually got newsletter in your mailbox?

Yes and there was a box to confirm everything and it took me back to my farm from there.
    There was no newsletter just a confirmation that I wanted it
  • Okay, I'll try to inquire

but dont get me wrong, i have never heard about that before
  • Hi, that sounds familiar. hmmmmmmm it sounds a bit like the Gold our beloved game gives us if we can't get back to our farms for a long time.
    Could it have been that?

Drifter, were you away from your farms for a longer time then usual when you got that msg at login? 
    No haven't been away for a good spell
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    When you open email GGS sent you a link you need to click link and dont forgot to close game before click the link and when game is open you will get a message with gold and dollar. 
    Thanks
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Thanks
    You get it ?
    not the pavillion

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file