Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse equipment in the saddlers workshop cannot be made

I want to produce the horse-equipments, but is not allowed to. Looks like the system does not recognize that all my barn is full, but looks as if empty or that I do not have the needed materiels, though I am forced to keep selling the stuff becaus the barn is full.

Please do something about this.

Comments

• Is it the issue, that shows a -1 somewhere?

Could you post a picture please? :)
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Sorry, I am not so often here at the Forum. I don´t have any problems today. So will just get back to you with a picture, if the problem reoccurs.
  • @TiminuTufu I'm having the same problem as @mutterkjær (SKN1) in all of my factories including the saddle factory....   plus I can't sell or even check anything in my barn.  It's been this way for some time now???
  • Hm , we're trying to get more data on that issue

Does'nt reloading your game fix it?

And you have any idea, of what you did before it does that?

Any more info, could help 
  • Southerndelite (US1)Southerndelite (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    edited 15.05.2020
    Hm , we're trying to get more data on that issue

Does'nt reloading your game fix it?

And you have any idea, of what you did before it does that?

Any more info, could help 
    Thank you Timinu  :)  I refreshed my farm and it fixed everything.  The barn is showing items and the 0/-1 is gone too...back in production here!  I never log out but the game did seem to reload when i had to wake it up to start my work on the farm which is why I didn't think of refreshing. I shall do that first thing if it happens again. You're awesome!  :)
  • Cheers ;) We're still investigating that issue, trying to figure what makes it happen

So if you stumble on any details, dont hesitate! Glad it helped :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Check the level of the "Saddler's Work shop"  I know this allows more room for equipment
     - the tournament level of ur horse detremines the quality/level of euqipement it can use & therefor be made. At first one will only be able to make the lowest quality stuff to equip their horses with.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @TiminuTufu
    Mine have come up with that 0/-1 several times now but I'm not aware of having done anything unusual to cause it. I think it has always been at start of day but I will pay attention and try and confirm that for you. (I don't logout at end of day, I just close the window) (clear cache and restart has fixed it each time)
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Just had the same problem again all afternoon, but now cleared the cache and it looks like it helped.
Sign In to comment.