Home General Discussions & Questions

Newsletter

I signed up for the newsletter and was told I would get 350 gold 20,000 dollars and a "nice" pavillion. I got nada, zilch after I confirmed my email. Looks like just more of their lies. We ask for less they give us more bs. and more bugs and more lies.
Piddler @ us 1

Comments

• Could we get more info on that?

Not sure, i remember anything like newsletter , pictures? or just more details?

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 218
    It was a message when I logged on. I responded to it then they sent me an email telling about newsletter and how I would get tips about how to expand the farm quicker and that as soon as I confirmed my account I would get 350 gold and the rest which I did and nothing.
    Piddler @ us 1
  • Hm, Did you verify if u actually got newsletter in your mailbox?

Yes and there was a box to confirm everything and it took me back to my farm from there.
    Piddler @ us 1
    There was no newsletter just a confirmation that I wanted it
    Piddler @ us 1
  • Okay, I'll try to inquire

but dont get me wrong, i have never heard about that before
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 142
    Hi, that sounds familiar. hmmmmmmm it sounds a bit like the Gold our beloved game gives us if we can't get back to our farms for a long time.
    Could it have been that?

Drifter, were you away from your farms for a longer time then usual when you got that msg at login? 
    No haven't been away for a good spell
    Piddler @ us 1
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 298
    When you open email GGS sent you a link you need to click link and dont forgot to close game before click the link and when game is open you will get a message with gold and dollar. 

Click here for more info about bigfarm: crazybigfarm.net
    Thanks
    Piddler @ us 1
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 298
    Thanks
    You get it ?

Click here for more info about bigfarm: crazybigfarm.net
    not the pavillion
    Piddler @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file