Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Balloon Wheel

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    I know in the humorous Official Announcement about the Balloon Wheel and Monty and the so called accident, I do truly feel that Monty better find all those gold Mystery boxes and get them back on the offers before I go and give him Real money.  The $99.99 offer included 700 Gold Mystery boxes with the 750 Balloon Tokens and 1500 regular Tokens. So Monty, I say this to you:  "Shame on you for losing those Gold Mystery Boxes!" "You have no excuse." "Now go out there and find all those Gold Mystery boxes right now, you hear!"  "When you do, then I will wave my hard earned money before your deals."   :o:):*
    Yes I concur. Will not be buying any more balloon tokens from sale .. UNLESS GGS fixes BWOF up 
  • seekinghighest (US1) said:
    thanks wascallyw for your kind comment and consideration -- but, for as long as i've been playing this game -- i have come to learn that ggs doesn't care about the players -- they only care about the money going into their wallets -- it's very, very evident -- the balloon wheel was one of the good things that ggs brought into this game -- and, now they have ruined it -- and, i'd stake my life that they won't change it back -- but, thanks for trying to convince me -- and, good luck to whenever life takes ya
    @seekinghighest (US1) Sometimes its just a balancing issue, the wheel was new & they would have set it up expecting certain levels of play with it, but its not until it goes globally live that they can really see how its used & if they were over generous with the rewards, they would need to reel it back a bit, but they could just have easily overdone that & then everyone stops playing it, which they would also not want. So we will pass on the feedback & you never know, they may tweak it back some the other way. They will be watching it, so they would notice a significant change in participation levels.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    So when will the balloon tokens/regular tokens/gold mystery boxes be back in the BigFarm%Sale?  I have been waiting for a while now. Thank you.  In my mind, my opinion, GGS was not "too generous" with the prizes or the BigFarm%Sale of those deals.  But when they do bring it back I sure hope it is after the Dream World is over since the last time I bought from the BigFarm%Sale, a "rare" glitch in the system happened and it thought I bought it from the DW instead of my main farm.  It was a mess, but I did finally get my purchase! Whew!
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    every thing ggs touches now turns to crap.they have taken every reason to buy gold all the good stuff they have exchanged with garbage just not balloon wheel of fortune big farm sells they have taken away gold boxes from the super sells and replaced them with silver boxes i am done buying gold

So when will the Balloon token 2000% BigFarm%Sale deal be back available?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    LMAO, never!!! they sucked us in and nerfed it as usual!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I wonder how ggs comes up with 2000% more when you just nicked out the gold boxes?  I noticed today you put in 700 silver boxes. This offer is still not good enough.  How ggs do you not realize that less is less? When you give me more I spend more I use more.  GET IT? You give me less I stop spending I use less. DUH
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Well said Rie!!  I will NOT spend my hard earned money for the junk that is now in the balloon wheel pcks. I also have quit purchasing any gold at all!  Farmers, if and WHEN we all did this together, GGS will have to feel the pinch, acknowledge and take action that will benefit themselves and their customers. GGS,  we are NOT stupid and  like Jana said LESS is LESS! Why should we spend our money for that? 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    What really burns my rear end is landing on a skin during a jackpot spin...I have far too many skins already, don't give me the same crap I already have too much of, and call it a win on the jackpot spin. I will save my money thanks.
  • kerrbear (US1)kerrbear (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    I agree with everyone....you get no more of my money until you fix this!
  • In the balloon wheel token buy on BF Sales, they added 700 silver mystery boxes - please put back the 700 gold mystery boxes!! That was the original deal!!
    they are taking advantage of all those players stuck at home that are hooked on this game and bleeding them dry very shameful.
    I am low on gold but only because I REFUSE to buy more gold or balloon wheel pcks. GGS now has one LESS gold player. I am not the only one either. I do see GGS losing a lot of customer money. They think they can bully us into buying their crap balloon pcks now. Boy are they wrong. LESS is LESS, you took away the good stuff and gave us LESS so we will now spend LESS! 
     Give us back the gold boxes gold mining licenses and gold flowers on the balloon wheel please! 
    Does anyone notice many comments by mods on this thread? NO! Seems like GGS isn't listening to the customers regarding this bad judgement in customer service on their part.
  • 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    I have now started to boycott buying any balloon pkgs.  This isn't even worth it anymore.  No gold boxes?  I was spending $100 every two weeks.  Not anymore.  You guys just screwed yourselves by taking away the good stuff.  Bet your feeling it in your pocketbooks.  The majority of players are now boycotting from buying that pkg.  If your were smart, you would bring it back.  I won't buy it with those silver boxes in it.  Nothing good.  Dumb call GGS.  
    I wonder how ggs comes up with 2000% more when you just nicked out the gold boxes?  I noticed today you put in 700 silver boxes. This offer is still not good enough.  How ggs do you not realize that less is less? When you give me more I spend more I use more.  GET IT? You give me less I stop spending I use less. DUH
    I agree, the silver mystery boxes are too punky for my money.  If you needed to balance things I understand, but to just switch out the gold for the silver is not the way to do it (in my opinion).  To possibly balanace it a bit, you need to offer us 500 gold mystery boxes instead of the 700.  At least they'd be still the gold ones we love and would pay for with our hard earned money.  I can make the silver mystery boxes in my lab, so to offer them as a big deal along with the balloon and regular tokens, is still a downer.  We want the gold mystery boxes back in the 2000% deal.  Please hear us!  I am withholding my money until I see those gold mystery boxes back in the balloon wheel offer deal
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I just came back to the game after a break, ready to spend my money, but after this - taking away the good stuff and giving us every version of the NOT so good stuff -- NOPE!

If the goal, GGS, was to make us spend more money, it's not going to work. When you take away the packages and prizes we DO want and replace them we those we don't, the fact is we are going to spend LESS (or none at all) not the other way around.

Wise up, GGS. Or you will lose not only more buyers but also, people will quit the game altogether, tired of being taken advantage of simply for being GOOD customers! ;)  

I totally agree!  Please! Please! GGS bring back the "Gold Mystery Boxes" to the 2000% Balloon Wheel Token deal. The current substituted silver mystery boxes just don't cut it for me and I won't buy it. I know the global economy is hurting and most are cutting corners to save, but this is ridiculous.  The current deal is a type of "price gouging" you are doing to us!
  • i have bought alot of balloon packs and never hit the jackpot once ,so no chance to get goldflowers or gold boxes is bull so iam not buying the cheap verison either i rather do without
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Agreed - no point in spending the money if the low chances of winning are topped off by cheap prizes that many of us don't need or want.

If I will ever even consider buying a balloon package from this point on,  it will ONLY be the one we were offered and then taken away.
  • Agreed - no point in spending the money if the low chances of winning are topped off by cheap prizes that many of us don't need or want.

If I will ever even consider buying a balloon package from this point on,  it will ONLY be the one we were offered and then taken away.
    I agree Luvs ... they put in some silver mystery boxes in the deal, maybe GGS thinks we don't know the difference between silver and gold mystery boxes!!! Put back the gold mystery boxes .... and the gold seeds and mining licenses when you spin ..... if they fix it I will spin it ... otherwise they can keep it.
    edited 14.05.2020
    i noticed that ggs took the gold licence out of the gold box.  I've not gotten 1 gold licence from a gold box since the change in the package and the balloon wheel.  Everything is going down the toilet. 

PS;

these are from the few gold gold boxes we win...
  • whats funny some of the best players of game  making comments and gg not listening thats cray cray
    they do not care about players.just the old mighty dollar.you figure in the events they have you buy seaweed product and use them  during events you are only getting garbage in the events and you are spending tons of money for being number one it does not add up

And now it's gone. We can only hope that the goodies they took away will be added back to the balloon packages when balloon wheel returns. 
  • i keep hoping that ggs is coming to its sense about this balloon wheel package -- but, so far -- nope, so very sad that you are willing to loose players because of this -- and, i don't know what "other" changes have occurred but, all my supplies are going fast -- i can guarantee you this -- greed will get you nowhere -- and, the protesting will continue
    edited 17.05.2020
    Supplies are dwindling fast here also. The changes that we don't know about are what worries me.It seems to push a stable with 5 minutes left cost more gold than before. Please watch the amounts that we are being charged for in regards to our gold supply.And the sales wanting to charge us our GML? NO Thank you, I will hang on to what I can.  The collectibles drop rates have apparently decreased. I am about to the point, that if GGS is going to be this greedy, decrease and increase where it suits them and hurts their customers, not give back the balloon wheel pcks and the goodies, once my supplies are gone, then I guess farming will change as I know it. Again... LESS is LESS~ less of good balloon pcks,  less GFlower seeds, less GML, less  supplies, LESS money I will spend. 
    I wonder, is GGS trying to lose customers?
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This issue doesn't affect me personally, but it is another example of the rewards of something being downgraded without any reason and with GGS failing to respond to any of the discussion about it.

This is actually the part of the game that upsets me the most. We have had GMLs taken away from hard work rewards for ages and now we have reached the stage where they are taking away themed buildings as well as extra GMBs from this offer. If they can at least offer a justified reason then we will know why. But these things are just removed without any reason which implies that the game is unable to justify their reasons for removing or severely downgrading rewards in events or offers.

I wish there was something we could do about this but I can't think of anything. I know some players are no longer making in-game purchases, but unfortunately most will eventually revert to it at a later time.
    @ninjahuman (AU1), I agree!  I was hoping that tropical cows would be included in the Trade Center.  I would have to spend tons and tons of gold just to get to the top 3 spots in the Tropical Farm Event just to get the one tropical cow.  Not worth it, so will focus on getting seaweed humus with the few shells that I earn.  I am not going to invest gold in the Tropical Farm either.  
    @ninjahuman (AU1), I agree!  I was hoping that tropical cows would be included in the Trade Center.  I would have to spend tons and tons of gold just to get to the top 3 spots in the Tropical Farm Event just to get the one tropical cow.  Not worth it, so will focus on getting seaweed humus with the few shells that I earn.  I am not going to invest gold in the Tropical Farm either.  
    me either, its not worth it. i'm doing tropical with no gold.  I'm dwindling down anyway with what ggs is doing. 
    edited 17.05.2020
    Exactly! it's not worth it, especially since no tropical cows available in the trade center.  Going for the seaweed that I can get from Tropical farm with NO gold use!! 
    If GGS would give back the gold boxes, gml and goldflowers in the balloon wheel pck, THAT, GGS would get you the desired effect, then we would have some gold to spend.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file