Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where have all my fishing stock items gone?

I logged in now to send my boats out and all the items I had in stock are gone. Yes, I have cleared my cache, reloaded the game, rebooted my notebook and rotated 7 times anti-clockwise around my desk on my head. They still remain missing.

Comments

• Humm! I'm on the US server and I've got my normal stock info. Not sure but if that happened to me I'd be ticked! LOTTA money invested in personnel for fishing!
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38
    yeah same. I am in the US and mine is normal for the fishing stock. Not sure what is happening to the rest of you but mine is the same way
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Answer ✓
    This game is run by the magician called David Copperfield because now you see it and then you don't. And then after a wave of the wand, you see them again!
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    Answer ✓
    Humm! I'm on the US server and I've got my normal stock info. Not sure but if that happened to me I'd be ticked! LOTTA money invested in personnel for fishing!
    I'm on the US1 server and had the same issue when I first logged on. Refreshed a few times and cleared everything got it back... whew... but it was panic mechanic there for a while.
  • cookiem (US1)cookiem (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Hi, In fishing boat; What is the story with the Equipment/crew setcells being empty? I cant remove or replace them either?  Any suggestions?
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @cookiem (US1) Please post a pic of your query and we will help you.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It's been happening a lot again... display error.  it comes back... EVENTUALLY!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file