Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Contest] Forum Collection of "Big Farm Yarns!"

WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
edited 05.02.2021 in Contests & Awards

Some of you will remember the "Tessa on Holiday" thread,
which was sadly lost in the move to this forum.
We liked the idea of that thread & so have created this one, based on a similar idea
of stories & pictures, which will remain open for new additions.

Yarnacle is known for his adventures, where he spreads his yarns of life on BF & the characters that live here,
this is your opportunity to rival his story telling.

Why does your farm look the way that it does?
Is there a good story behind why things are placed where they are?
Perhaps you always place decos with an open fire, near to a water source, 
for health & safety reasons. - It does not have to be a true story, use your imagination!.

All you need to do is post a picture from anywhere on your farm &
add an interesting/clever/funny story, about why the things in the picture are where they are.

You can even come up with the story first and then create a picture for it on your farm.

We want to end up with a collection of "Big Farm Yarns", created by you & fun for everyone to read.

There is no closing date, so we will be reading all your entries &
we will give out rewards to any that really impress us,
such as this special "Yarn Spinner!" badge

You may come up with more than one Yarn to post, that is allowed, though
please do not make  consecutive posts & we cannot promise multiple rewards to the same person.

Have fun & we look forward to reading about life on your farms!. :)
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 17.01.2020
    I worked very hard on my village this year to tell it's own story and I wanted to share it with you all.
    Below you will see my village along with it's story and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Santa's village hidden behind the orchards of the Flower farm.

You'll start at the Frosty ice castle/gift shop, where you may purchase tickets and travel to Santa's village via Phileas' balloon.
         The balloon is located near the gift shop's High striker and lands near the High striker at Santa's Frozen crystal palace.
         You may also hike up the path leading to Santa's village located behind the citrus orchard.

Once in the village there are many things to do and sights to see...

Visit Santa in the Frozen crystal palace where he is busy working on the Naughty & Nice list for the following year.

Be sure to stop and drop your Christmas wish list in Santa's postbox.

Take a tour of the Gingerbread houses where the elves are busy making and creating new candy for the children of the world.

Take part in the snowman building contest.
         As you can see they may be unique such as the upside-down snowman in the Fantastic festive frolickers group.
         Winners will be posted on the Winterly photo wall.

Enjoy a ride on the Nostalgic carousel or even the Tea cup ride while you are here.

Hang out at the Gift factory for the day.
         Watch the Wish catcher capture wishes from all over the world.
         From there you can watch as the Gift bakery turns these many wishes into gifts.
         Be amazed as you watch how fast gifts from the Gift dispenser are rapped at the Elves workshop
         the Gift boxes are put aside ready to be loaded onto Santa's gas-powered sleigh.

Don't forget to stop at the Christmas tree and pick out your free gift in memory of your visit to Santa's village.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) + 500
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    That's lovely. I dismantled all three of mine, such as they were, right after Christmas.
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    edited 22.01.2020

My story is familiar..

But nevertheless

My workers were happy 

And thought I was the best.

But my main farm was cluttered 

And frankly-----a mess.

So I moved the decos

Into the valley.

The workers got lazy

And started to dally

But as my park grew

They started to rally.

They went to the park 

For scenic Staycations

But I tore down those decos

To fund operations

And when they saw that they

Said “What in tarnation?”

And then….

My workers all hated me

Cuz’  the decos were few

But the flower farm had room, 

So I knew what to do

I put in the best ones 

For a farm with a view!

The folks were unhappy

So I made amends.

They love village happiness

And again we are friends

And that’s my whole story

The whole truth. The Ends

@farmer46 (US1) + 550
  • VolaRunner (US1)VolaRunner (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 22.01.2020
    :) A Happy Place To Be For You and Me. :) 

Collections galore, I have them.  I set them here for all to enjoy.  You can see all sorts of cultures and fine places.
    It is a lonely place when all the stalls leave for the season.  Until then Stop-Shop-Eat-Play...HAVE FUN!
  • Cyndi33 (US1)Cyndi33 (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 18.01.2020
    <3 I love the title of your Big Farm story:  A Happy Place To Be For You and Me

The title of your story meets the goal of GGS for all who love to come and play. :smile:
    For me, I enjoy the various cultures and countries the game brings to us.
    Your perspective in playing Big Farm is quite lovely, innocent, and very refreshing.
     <3 
    Post edited by Cyndi33 (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.01.2020
     You all must know by now that our farms are in a very strange land where anything, and I mean anything, can happen.  It all began on a typical day of farming when I heard a loud BOOM! Then there were two more! BOOM! BOOM!  I ran over to my pig sties to find that not just one, but THREE UFO's had crashed into my pigs! My little oinkers were very upset, but not as upset as I was. Then to my shock and surprise, out of the spaceships came a herd of little furry humanoids!  I recognized them at once as Ewoks!  "What do you want here?", I asked them using Google Translate.  Their leader said, "We are sooooo tired of the endless war out beyond the stars and came here to find a peaceful place to live and work".  "Will you let us stay?"  Well, I scratched my head and thought, why not?  "Why sure", I said, " But you'll have to build homes for yourselves to live in."  :)

Crash site photo --->                                                 

"Yaaaaay!!!!", they cheered and went straight to work. Within minutes, they had completed the first one. It was a beautiful treehouse, which made them feel at home.  <3
                   Related image   

My new Ewok friends now live on all my farms and I'm so glad I let them stay! They work hard and they dance and play music for my human workers, and everyone is happy. My human workers even asked for treehouses of their own, so I spent some of my silver coins so everybody could have a treehouse! That's why all my farms have treehouses for both my human and Ewok friends.  <3

THE END

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) + 600
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 27.01.2020
    With all  the work done on the farms, there must be some time to relax.....

Spend a day at the park, come relax and be happy! Something for all to do!!!

The sun is shining and there is a light breeze to keep you comfortable while you wander through our Goldflower gardens, stop and admire the Golden Stallion monument in memory of your loved ones.... 

There is a park bench by the Duck Pond to sit and listen to the One Cow Band playing music loudly while your kiddies enjoy the Unicorn and Kitty Kat Rides... and if lucky, you may see some deer!

There is even a dog park to leave your furry friend while you visit the Fish Fountain and toss in a few Park Pennies, be sure to make a wish!!!

Try your hand at flying kites, hang on tight as that Acrobatic Kite can be hard to handle and get away from you! 

View the Loving Shaped Boxwoods that are scattered through the park... and the beautiful Galactic Gardens where flowers Not of This World can be found! Climb the Tree of Excellence, see if you can reach the top!

Hungry, go to the candy house restaurant for your favorite sweets, can you smell the chocolates, candy cotton, gingerbread, fruity delights and more... yummmmmm!!!

Stroll through the Apple Orchards and pick a few if you wish, oh they are so sweet fresh picked, but watch out for Bees!!! Stop by the Animal Balloon Seller and select your favorite one.

At the far left of the park is the Garden of Wizardry where magic shows are performed multiple times a day. The show will delight young and old.

If you enjoy sports, visit the Animal Stadium, which is surrounded by Cherry Orchards, where a soccer game is sure to be going on, listen to the crowds cheer!!!

For those who enjoy swimming, go to the treasure lagoon that is beyond the Animal Stadium... you might be Motivated to search for Oysters and get lucky that a Pearl may be found.

Stop by the Asian Barn gift shop before you go... you just might want something to remember this wonderful day!

Hope you enjoyed and we look forward to seeing ya'll again real soon!

@JVD (US1)  + 350      (Thank you very much :) )
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 22.01.2020
    Tired of working in the fields all day?
    Rent one in the row of vacation cottages with a view of the bay.
    Pass through the gates into the amusement park. To the right past the relaxing swan boat there's a display of historical Viking craft.
    For a more exhilarating time, go straight ahead to spin in the teacups, ride the carousel, eat some popcorn, and test your stomach with a plunge from the highest heights! Wee-eeeeeeee!  

@GrammaLeah (US1) 
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 22.01.2020

Visitors from distant countries came to the farm.
    They came in a balloon. 
    They landed next to the kites.
    Travelers got off and went to the Grand farmhouse for refreshments after the trip. Fireworks burst out in greeting.
     Then they went to play in the Bouncy castle that stood nearby. Along the Rye field they reached a soothing pond with carp to rest in the quiet under the tree and look at the fish swimming in it. They moved on, signposts of accidental discoveries directed them in the right direction. Nearby they met a tiny Tanuki with whom they talked a moment. Tanuki encouraged them to see the symbol of friendship next to them, a statue of a wonderful butterfly made of many tiny elements. Right next to them, they noticed masterful flower beds above which small butterflies floated. They wandered further, between the sculpture of the oyster and the sculpture of the sea lion, admiring other green bushes standing along the fence. They were delighted with them.
    They reached the cups in which the animals played and saw a small gnome, he read an old book under the mushroom and told a lot of different funny stories about life on the farm. The funny Waving tube animals danced nearby.
    The tour ended here because it got dark.
    It was already evening.
    Travelers returned to sleep in the Grand farmhouse.
    In the morning they got into their balloon delighted with what they saw. The pig was jumping up and down in a balloon. They had to come back to themselves.
    They said that they would never forget this trip and that they would soon come back and live there. :) 

THE END

Sorry for my english, I use a translator
    The names of decorations may differ from the English names

@~~Mona~~ (INT1)  + 300
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 22.01.2020
    Once upon a time! Yarnacle was a young sailor with lots of dream and desire to discover the world!

He traveled the 7 seas! Met many many many different people with all different cultures!

For every culture he discovered he stood out amazed even more every time!

From all his visits to other farmers from the international servers!

Creative yarnacle decided to set his farm , his own way!

Going and Making choices that none have dared doing before!

Thats how, The Pig land! And The Field Gorgeoustrovaganza appeared!

It is rumored that, from that time! It has became a trend, and it highly used nowadays in Big farm setups!

As Big Farm develops and develops! Young but experienced Yarnacle will keep focusing on things never thought before!

Such a creative bee that Yarnacle! 

Not seeking any fame or any glory! but only to seek self-development thru assymetric curiosity :)

One day , Yarnacle will become old Yarnacle!

And he hope to share all his findings with the people around him :))

While making grill some marshmallow around a wildfire during a hot summer !!

<3

Oh and, I yarnacle made a saying in french : That bad smells keeps away the bad luck!

La mauvaise odeur eloigne le malheur! :D

That is why Yarnacle loves all the pigs and donkeys!! :))

@Exxy (INT1)  + 250
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 22.01.2020

Sunday arrived!  :)

The farmers of the Main Farm, they dedicated to enjoy a different Sunday and they used the truck to go see the gourmet farm and enjoy the day! B)

In the morning they played in the pools and on the beach fields. They had a lot of fun!

They played darts, they entered the mysterious house and for a while, they were afraid, but when they left the house of terror, they laughed because even their faces and eyes reflected the fear that had passed.

They walked through the Chinese area, but they kept laughing. :D

They decided to look at the sky and look through the telescope .... ohhhh they have seen the stars and constellations!  o:)

They entered the ice castle and spent some time skating on the ice rinks, laughing, skating and very cold, they spent the rest of the morning!

It's time to eat!

They went to the bakery restaurant and eat!  o:)

They enjoyed the food, the sweets and the sound of the water, when the ducks swam in the pools.

They were very happy!  :)

After eating, they walk around the ducks area, they give bread crumbs to the ducks and laugh a lot when the ducks put their heads under water and play with each other.

They spent the rest of the afternoon, playing hide and seek inside the dwarf houses and the ice houses.

It's getting late! It's time to return to the Main Farm! You have to milk the cows and collect the eggs!  ;)

The workers and their families take the truck and return.

They have had a wonderful Sunday!  :)

They are already thinking of returning on an upcoming excursion and enjoy!

Note: I used a translator to write this little story.  I hope you like it! <3

@yomismo1 (ES1)  + 300
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 22.01.2020
    A Cautionary Tale of Free-Range Farming!

I thought my animals would appreciate the extra space that they got, when I converted to a more Free-Range farm, but I soon noticed the pigs & cows competeing for space & despite the pigs having litters of babies, the cows soon considerably outnumbered them.

The pigs became even more suspicious after the "incident",

Were the aliens genetically modifying them? Were they even "real" cows anymore or just aliens disguised as cows?

Now the pigs were always up to some mischief or another, like sneaking through a hole in the fence to steal food from the baskets in the market, but after the market was replaced by a building, it put an end to that little game.
    Then my library was demolished and replaced by a big hole & we all know how much pigs love a hole in the ground! - They couldn't resist it...

....and it was during one of their visits, that they discovered a book that would change everything! - George Orwell's Animal Farm! My once sweet little piggies, became porcine supervillans!

Everyday when I logged in, they had made more changes to the farm....

A giant pig mountain was constructed, adorned with a huge pig statue & a long staircase to the top. Behind the mountain they hid a secret lab, which appears to be cloning pigs!!! They started training all the pigs on their new training ground & built a stadium where they regulalrly challenge the cows, testing their strength & trying to dicover their secrets. - Where will it all end? I am being overrun with alien cows & power hungry cloned pigs, who will prevail?

@RunsWivScissors (GB1)   + 650
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    edited 05.03.2020

I woke up early, as usual, to the sound of a cock crowing. And I had a morning breakfast , then I went out to the main farm for harvesting goods from stables & fields BUT what I saw was very strange. My animals weren’t well, as they looked sad, but I fed them very well, so what is the reason?
    While I'm confused, Jackie approached me. He did not bark, but spoke and said, "We are bored, we want to break the routine." And there I had an idea.
    I put the cowchickenand pig 

in their cups,
    and Tomand Jackiewent up with me to my blue tractor

and set out on a trip to " Rikugi-en "

When we got to the entrance to the park we took a map so that we did not get lost, and the adventure has begun.We went up to the Sherwood ladder house and used a simple telescope to see the entire park, so we decided to walk around all over.
    Wellspring of charity was the first thing that we saw. it was very beautiful so we took selfie & played around it then we continued. While we were walking, my chickenstarted running toward the duck pond to meet her friend the duck so I decided with my pets  to wait  chickenat Arborwhich was near Old tree.
    Meanwhile Tomwent to enjoy at Kitty Kat ride
    After a while I felt hungry so I went to the fast food cart to buy a quick meal and then came   back, but I did not find Jackieand the other animals. I rode the flower bicycle and looked for it until I found them in front bunny heyday Its large size impressed them.
    After that we moved to the festival games, pig went to try sailor ships , cowand chickenfounded  one-cow bandfor music and Jackie
    challenge me in a chess match so we went to Animal chessboard and Tom was the judge. Unfortunately, Jackie was not so lucky that I defeated him.  
    Then we went to the dart stall to buy tickets then to the simple pretzel cart to buy pretzel, I asked Tomto bring  cow, chicken and pig
    . But the pig wanted to ride bumper cars.
    I took others to watch a puppet show. 
    we had lots of fun.
    After that we went to the cold part We rode the Christmas locomotive and toured the cold fun land. We stopped at the Gingerbread house, where we had a lot of candy. Then we continued and we saw snowmen.
    pig 
    cowand chicken

went to the winterly photo wallme Tom & Jackieused wooden toboggans

to skiing.
    While we were having fun, Santa came on board of comfortable sleigh and took us to the New Year's party. During the party we took gifts boxes.Then we smashed the pinata  to get more candies. And we received messages that my farmer friends from different regions of the world sent to congratulate me on the New Year at Santa's postbox.

Then Santa covered our eyes with black bars and took us to another place.
    We heard a terrifying howl, so we opened our eyes and saw a great werewolf that looked like he would attack us. So we started running and running, so we lost in the frightening forest and the stillness prevailed at the place. We saw light from afar, so we approached it  AND the animals fell to the land of fear when they saw " scary campfire "  Then I heard the sound of the stomach purring, so I turned back and saw VENUS  chickentrap. It looked very hungry. It approached me and opened its big mouth, so I fainted.
    After a while, I opened my eyes and saw  sign referring to the forest with the “Branch of Fear” written on it, and I realized that what happened was part of the tour.
    Next, we went for drink tea at Magnificent tea garden and eat noodles                          so we could calm down.
    Finally we went to the exit, where Cow Pig Chicken got to know some friends (parrots and squirrels)
    I bought bee balloon & chick balloon from animals balloon seller, In order to remember our exciting trip in the wonderful park. 
                                                                               We went home
                 We arrived at the farm in the evening. We were very tired and suddenly I heard a rooster crowing.
    What
    The sound of a cock crowing in the evening ??. !!!!!
    I opened my eyes and found myself still in THE bed.
    Yes it was a dream

THE END

@Emperor AY (INT1)  + 650
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 05.03.2020
    For a more relaxing time, try our world re-known Fox & Grapes Inn.
    -
    With a quaint old world charm, (and a 4 star restaurant serving our locally produced award-winning vintages) it's a lovely romantic getaway.
     After a day of touring the winery, take a horse drawn carriage to dine on your own private island at sunset, join a group to set lanterns aglow into the sky, or just sit in your private hot tub and watch the fireworks from the nearby amusement park.
    We know you'll leave with fond memories of the Fox & Grape Inn.

@GrammaLeah (US1)  200
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.03.2020
    @WascallyWabbit    Thank you for the cool Yarn Spinner badge and the gold too, Wabbit.  <3
        And since I'm already here, I have another story to tell!   But this one isn't just about my farm, it's about all our farms and how we came to be here. In the vast ocean of our fishing area, I'm sure you've spotted an ancient sunken sailing ship, but do you know the story about why it's there and where it came from? Neither did I until I went down to the docks and talked to our local fisherman. They were happy to share the story with me.  :)

And now I share with you the salty tale of.....                                     

Long ago, this land we call home and farm on was once an vast unoccupied wilderness where game was plentiful and the land lush and fertile. There were stories told of this paradise that made people want to come here and settle the land and build their future, so they came on ships toward our shores, bringing all they had with them. But they soon found their hopes and dreams of a new beginning crushed by a force of evil they never could of imagined.  :o                  
             It was in the Year of our Lord 1716 that the first settlers set sail for the land they had heard so much about and they were full of hope that a wonderful future of prosperity awaited them there. But as they neared the coast of this new land, they were met by one of the worst pirates on the seven seas! His name was Captain Tarnacle, but many called him the devil himself! His ship, The Black Shark, was an enormous galley with 200 cannons that could overtake any vessel with ease. Captain Tarnacle had an insatiable lust for gold. Other peoples' gold, that is.  And like it's namesake, The Black Shark prowled these waters in search of easy prey. It was manned by the scurviest bunch of cutthroats and roustabouts one could imagine! They despised their captain, but not because of his cruelty to them. No, they hated him because they were constantly being put to work repairing the ship due to his terrible seamanship.  ;)  

The settlers in their ships were waylaid by The Black Shark before they could land and were quickly stripped of their gold. They had no choice but to turn around and head back to the land from whence they came and an uncertain future.  :(   But word of this bloodthirsty pirate soon reached the ears of one of the world's greatest naval commanders, the legendary Admiral Farnacle, commander of the Valiant. The good Admiral was beloved by all for his goodness and courage. His crew were fiercely loyal and proud to serve under him. So they set sail to find the horrible Captain Tarnacle and engage him in battle!

It was at the very spot where you see the sunken ship that the two ships came together in battle. It was a long and bloody affair which lasted all day and through the night. Cannonballs flew and blood flowed on both sides.

Then when it seemed that it was going to be a stalemate, one of the rounds of cannon fire from the Valiant struck the gunpowder magazine of The Black Shark, causing a massive explosion! Because it was so heavily laden with gold stolen by the greedy Captain Tarnacle, it sank like a stone, taking all hands aboard with her to a watery grave, where it still lies to this day. Legend has it that the gold it carried is still there, and many foolhardy souls dreaming of immense wealth went in search of the treasure. None have returned. The fishermen I talked to believe that the ghost of Captain Tarnacle still guards the treasure, and woe be to anyone who tries to take it from his greedy hands. But then sailors are a superstitious lot, aren't they? animated-winking-smiley-image-0001  

THE END

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)   300
  • tasnim bushra (INT1)tasnim bushra (INT1) INT1 Posts: 53
    edited 05.03.2020
             when i saw this cup of milk deco i remembered a saying of my teacher.
    she had a common dialogue.whenever she gets angry she says it.once she scolded me by saying
    "you cows,Get drowned and die in a tea cup."
    i do not have any decorationss in my farm but i placed it in my farm in order to remember those memories of my childhood.And whenever i see these decorations i miss my teacher and her scoldings.   

@tasnim bushra (INT1) + 400
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 05.03.2020
    Thank you very much @WascallyWabbit for the gift and the badge of my previous post.

Preparing the Hanami!

Spring is coming!   :)

The cherry trees are already with their first flowers!  <3

Farmers, continue with the tradition of meeting with their friends and family, to enjoy a unique event that only happens once a year: see the cherry blossoms and enjoy the authentic Hanami!  :) 

Hanami (花 見) literally means seeing and observing flowers and is especially used for one of the great passions of the Japanese: enjoy watching the cherry blossoms and my farmers also want to enjoy the party!  ;)

But Hanami is not only walking and marveling at the beauty of the cherry blossoms, it is also having a picnic with friends, family or coworkers under the cherry blossoms.  <3

For this reason, my farm workers have advised their families, friends and other neighboring farmers to celebrate the party all together.

In the main house, there is the first trophy they won in their first championship, it is a great pride to wear that trophy, won with a lot of work and effort!

They have already placed in one of the corners of the farm, a playground, with slides, an inflatable castle and in the center of the farm is the main attraction: The pirate ship!  :)

Farmers, in their spare time, are decorating the cowherds with cherry blossoms, also the chicken coops, some houses begin to show their Japanese decoration.

They already have the stores decorated!

The doghouse looks Japanese decorated!

There are swings for everyone in the prairie of the pigs, playground, a snack stand next to the Main House and a fast food stand for Chinese noodles.

We have in this part of the farm, swimming pools, the hedge of Captain Boj, the Porky swing (the great fun of children) and the splendid butterfly, symbol of friendship.

They have placed next to the stores, a tea garden, the pig of their first Master League, the statue of the pig of the last Chinese year, because they are still enjoying the holidays of the new year: the year of the rat!

It is already seen on the farms, some tents installed under the apples or next to the entrance of the main house.

The first decorations are already installed!

We have the lucky pond, where visitors can make wishes and a quiet pond where the kois swim peacefully and show us their magnificent colors of the rainbow.

Next to the glass palace, there is the Oasis of rest, under the shadow of a cherry blossom, the maiden of the waves and the campfire of the Community.

In this area they will make a great meal and the children will enjoy the Puppet Theater and the attraction of the jumping cat.

Children and adults, have fun in the cups with the cows, can ride a dromedary to take a walk on the farm or invent a name for each of the goldfish that are in the glass tank.

Passing in front of the Presidential House, they have another peaceful place to rest: The shadow of the old Tree, overlooking the decorated Nursery, as well as a Hammock for a little sleep or sitting, to open gifts and eat from the basket of fresh food or admire the toy factory in Santa's workshop.

In the meadow of the cows, streams flow alongside the cherry blossoms, an idyllic place to spend the day with the family!

Farmers already plant rice and wheat, grow violets so that the farm is beautiful for the party.

Friends will bring food from other farms: sweets, cakes, almonds, peaches, honey, olives, citrus fruits and many flowers (jasmine, orchids and lavender)

In addition, farmers will prepare special events with beautiful nighttime lighting, it will be a surprise for the guests!

It will be a very fun, happy and with all friends Hanami celebration!

For one day, there will be no farmers league or Cooperative Championship, there will only be fun and the bugs we will see on the farm, will be jokes and games with friends!

I hope you enjoy Hanami on my main farm.

You are invited to the party because you are my friend! <3 

Sorry, I used a translator. Thank you!

@yomismo1 (ES1)  300
  • ftl (US1)ftl (US1) US1 Posts: 3

Starting a Nightmare Before Christmas world with collected holiday icons.  Need a Sandy Claus!
  • ftl (US1)ftl (US1) US1 Posts: 3

Trying to keep it outdoorsy.  Am waiting for Easter so I can get a cool killer rabbit to guard the place

• monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594

Out on the farm we are taking Coronavirus safety measures very seriously. All the traders are making sure to stay at least six feet apart from each other. :smile:
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38

Some of you will remember the "Tessa on Holiday" thread,
    which was sadly lost in the move to this forum.
    We liked the idea of that thread & so have created this one, based on a similar idea
    of stories & pictures, which will remain open for new additions.

Yarnacle is known for his adventures, where he spreads his yarns of life on BF & the characters that live here,
    this is your opportunity to rival his story telling.

Why does your farm look the way that it does?
    Is there a good story behind why things are placed where they are?
    Perhaps you always place decos with an open fire, near to a water source, 
    for health & safety reasons. - It does not have to be a true story, use your imagination!.

All you need to do is post a picture from anywhere on your farm &
    add an interesting/clever/funny story, about why the things in the picture are where they are.

You can even come up with the story first and then create a picture for it on your farm.

We want to end up with a collection of "Big Farm Yarns", created by you & fun for everyone to read.

There is no closing date, so we will be reading all your entries &
    we will give out rewards to any that really impress us,
    such as this special "Yarn Spinner!" badge

You may come up with more than one Yarn to post, that is allowed, though
    please do not make  consecutive posts & we cannot promise multiple rewards to the same person.

Have fun & we look forward to reading about life on your farms!. :)
    The reason that my farm looks the way that it does is because the fact that l have many of building on my farm and I also put the same buildings that I have all together. 

Out on the farm we are taking Coronavirus safety measures very seriously. All the traders are making sure to stay at least six feet apart from each other. :smile:

Thats awesome. We need to make sure that we are all six feet apart from each other so that we won't be able to get the coronavirus
    ftl (US1) said:

Starting a Nightmare Before Christmas world with collected holiday icons.  Need a Sandy Claus!
    I like how the fact that you made your farm as a holiday theme because of the fact that you like holidays

I woke up early, as usual, to the sound of a cock crowing. And I had a morning breakfast , then I went out to the main farm for harvesting goods from stables & fields BUT what I saw was very strange. My animals weren’t well, as they looked sad, but I fed them very well, so what is the reason?
    While I'm confused, Jackie approached me. He did not bark, but spoke and said, "We are bored, we want to break the routine." And there I had an idea.
    I put the cowchickenand pig 

in their cups,
    and Tomand Jackiewent up with me to my blue tractor

and set out on a trip to " Rikugi-en "

When we got to the entrance to the park we took a map so that we did not get lost, and the adventure has begun.We went up to the Sherwood ladder house and used a simple telescope to see the entire park, so we decided to walk around all over.
    Wellspring of charity was the first thing that we saw. it was very beautiful so we took selfie & played around it then we continued. While we were walking, my chickenstarted running toward the duck pond to meet her friend the duck so I decided with my pets  to wait  chickenat Arborwhich was near Old tree.
    Meanwhile Tomwent to enjoy at Kitty Kat ride
    After a while I felt hungry so I went to the fast food cart to buy a quick meal and then came   back, but I did not find Jackieand the other animals. I rode the flower bicycle and looked for it until I found them in front bunny heyday Its large size impressed them.
    After that we moved to the festival games, pig went to try sailor ships , cowand chickenfounded  one-cow bandfor music and Jackie
    challenge me in a chess match so we went to Animal chessboard and Tom was the judge. Unfortunately, Jackie was not so lucky that I defeated him.  
    Then we went to the dart stall to buy tickets then to the simple pretzel cart to buy pretzel, I asked Tomto bring  cow, chicken and pig
    . But the pig wanted to ride bumper cars.
    I took others to watch a puppet show. 
    we had lots of fun.
    After that we went to the cold part We rode the Christmas locomotive and toured the cold fun land. We stopped at the Gingerbread house, where we had a lot of candy. Then we continued and we saw snowmen.
    pig 
    cowand chicken

went to the winterly photo wallme Tom & Jackieused wooden toboggans

to skiing.
    While we were having fun, Santa came on board of comfortable sleigh and took us to the New Year's party. During the party we took gifts boxes.Then we smashed the pinata  to get more candies. And we received messages that my farmer friends from different regions of the world sent to congratulate me on the New Year at Santa's postbox.

Then Santa covered our eyes with black bars and took us to another place.
    We heard a terrifying howl, so we opened our eyes and saw a great werewolf that looked like he would attack us. So we started running and running, so we lost in the frightening forest and the stillness prevailed at the place. We saw light from afar, so we approached it  AND the animals fell to the land of fear when they saw " scary campfire "  Then I heard the sound of the stomach purring, so I turned back and saw VENUS  chickentrap. It looked very hungry. It approached me and opened its big mouth, so I fainted.
    After a while, I opened my eyes and saw  sign referring to the forest with the “Branch of Fear” written on it, and I realized that what happened was part of the tour.
    Next, we went for drink tea at Magnificent tea garden and eat noodles                          so we could calm down.
    Finally we went to the exit, where Cow Pig Chicken got to know some friends (parrots and squirrels)
    I bought bee balloon & chick balloon from animals balloon seller, In order to remember our exciting trip in the wonderful park. 
                                                                               We went home
                 We arrived at the farm in the evening. We were very tired and suddenly I heard a rooster crowing.
    What
    The sound of a cock crowing in the evening ??. !!!!!
    I opened my eyes and found myself still in THE bed.
    Yes it was a dream

THE END

@Emperor AY (INT1)  + 650 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 31.01.2021
    Howdy Community,

We'd like to let you all know that we are resuming this contest, and it will be on the same thread itself.

For information on how this contest works and how to participate, please refer to the first post.

This will be managed/taken over by our current team of board moderators, which includes me, @RosyStarling and @ChickadeeQuilter

Let the entries flow in!  <3

~ Your EN BM Team

• K1826274 (US1)K1826274 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    The Sights and Sounds of Nature

When you go to a farm, you’d expect cows and horses and stuff like that. But on mine there’s a little section of trees and water. The most perfect place to relax when you’re stressed. A beautiful koi pond in the middle with trees surrounding it. With fields of wildflowers at the edge. There’s also a creek and two more ponds. The workers are happy and all is good on the farm.  

THE END
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Don't read it if you not will cry!  :)

My farm has frozen to the ice of loneliness.  :#
    No one likes me. No one has respect for me. Even if in years I had broken my legs to make my community grow and emerge. Now they come in rang 1 in all competitions and after it, I was not worthy of them, they cast me out and keep only the who use gold. I received a lot of accusations for things I have never done or had. And how I try to explain them and defend me, was like that I sank more into the mud.
    Someone who knew about me and my friend took advantage of the situation and wrote me awful things. So awful I do not dare bring it up. But also created several thousand farmers and spammed me with horror(nasty things), not least the friend who was before my friend and now she is against me.
    I have been really badly bullied, harassed, and hurt. I got alone, very alone, all my friends left me, only for some false reputation about me. Thereon, one of my friends and one of my relatives died of the corona. How long can a person with a very difficult situation like bullying endure? No ling, I fainted 3 times!
    But, the sun has not set yet :) Just thought to stop playing for forever butt... then a small voice came up when Yarnacle came with his boat, he had someone with him. It was from an unexpected friend! Who had to think I have one who cares about me when everyone is talking bad about me? Yes, a hero ♥ Some understand what going on and give me love, friends love ♥
    Love is something all humans need, without it we die, we can not live alone. We are similar to guppies, they die if they been alone, we do it too!
    Just here on my farm, it shoves its contrasts. My farm is frozen of loneliness but my friends make a celebrate in the snow to make me happier(rural Christmas carol Decko). And to the right, we have a celebration, friend love celebration ♥ and as you see the ice and snow have melted away and it's because of the strong forces of friendship-love.
    This is not only a history, fantasy, or fairy tale, it had happened in the game, in reality. And all that I had written is only a is a pond compared to the whole earth what happened to me and so on.

This is not a game, this is a community to make people feel better. So, promise me by heart, that be kind to each other and do not make anyone sad because it is not worth it. Feeling good is not always about the body, it is also about how we behave with each other ♥
    Hope this sad event has not made you too sad and that after that the game will be a game where love and happiness take place. ♥♥♥

***OBS!!!! I have not written this against any particular player or coop. I have put everything anonymously so as not to make anyone sad♥

Keep playing and spread love in the digital world ♥♥♥
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I was lost.

I have played FarmVille for 12 years, but unfortunately it was a Flash game that was discontinued. Then what do you do?
    I went in search of a new game, tried several without pleasure until I found Godgames Studios Bigfarm.
    Finally, a game a bit reminiscent of FarmVille.
    Plant and harvest, build and learn, challenges and requirements along the way.

I have read and read, surfed the net for guidance, and am still trying my best. I'm a green schooler at level 57 but that's ok, since I have only played since D. 13 December.

My Main farm is cluttered as I try to make the best use of the space, drive with high happiness and spend very little money.

But I take a walk around the source of tranquility and enjoy the relaxing sound, eat an ice cream from the ice cream parlor and grill a sausage when I get hungry. Sleeps in the open air and listens to the murmurs of the animals at night.

My Flower Farm has only one house and one shop, my Gourmet farm has bakery, jam, some fruit and animals. At the Horse Ranch, I train my horse every now and then, start the mine and earn a few dollars.

On Wednesday, I came up with the idea of ​​just trying out Tessa's Dream World,
    to see if I could earn some diamonds to expand my Apartment Complex, hope it gives a little in the end. I have done almost all the tasks (only the tractor and some plots are missing) and reached level 40, sold and demolished everything again to be able to upgrade the mill and just earn the last diamonds. It's just a shame I can not take my dream dollars with me :-) Not to mention the copper moons, it could be nice if they could be used for something too.

Right now I'm struggling to make enough money to upgrade my jam, but I have to wait for level 58! It's the worst thing to wait for, either at construction times or at the next level.

But I enjoy every single moment. It gives my day a breath of fresh air, something to gear down on, after a long day of work in the real world.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @K1826274 (US1) @Blossom (SKN1) @Morti (SKN1)

Thank you for your interesting tales, we all enjoyed them and so have awarded you the Yarn Spinner badge each
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    edited 06.03.2021
    Find the Leprechaun they say. Will be fun they implied. I started my search and low and behold there he was! He got annoyed that I found him so quick that he played a prank and took off to hide again. He ran, I chased, around and around we went. He didn't try very hard, since I found him once again on the other side. Once again he got annoyed and played a prank and once again he took off to hide. This time he's determined to try harder and ran further away to my flower farm. I searched high and low, all around. Found what he had pranked, so he must be nearby. I check out the pier and Oleg telling me to go away cuz I'll scare the fish. Up and down, Left and right, not a clue in sight. Oleg grumbling nothing biting when he found new shiny lures. WAIT! That's not a lure but a gold coin! I asked where he found em and was told he heard a big splash and when he looked to the end of the pier, there was a few scattered about. That pesky prankster must have stumbled off the pier and fell into the harbor. We called in divers and sent out the boats. The fishing nets were used and all that was found were a few clovers tangled in seaweed. Did he fly or swim away? Maybe just snapped his fingers and went poof??? So we built him a house on the edge of the farm overlooking the harbor hoping he may some day return..........

PS I changed the original ending to keep this G rated. The fish market was producing canned fish at the time........

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file