Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

construction

hi all :)
does any one know how i can get construction tokens?
and if its worth to get them for the one time construction slot
thanks ,khadj1234 ;)

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    You can win them from many events. When you collect 50, they stop being added to your total amount until you use the construction slot and then you can collect more tokens to use it again. It's generally a better idea to use it for longer upgrades.
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    oh thanks :)
    what sort of events you can win them from ?like the hard worker event ?
    what sort of events you can win them from ?like the hard worker event ?
    You can win them as hard work rewards in these events:

Cooperative Championships
    Hard Worker Event
    Fishing Hard Worker Event
    Cooperative Hard Worker Event
    Village Fair

You can also earn other currencies and buy them from traders, like with goldfish coins from Goldfish Rescue and pleasure park tickets from Pleasure Park.
    oh thank you for your help
  • They don't expire as much any more now that they allow you to postpone collecting them. Look in your Rewards and Gifts area. It's the trophy icon on the upper left of the farms. It lets you hold them until you want to use them. I blew through most of my old build coins with the new horse farm upgrades. :-) 

• elena75 (INT1)elena75 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Can anyone tell why when i press the one-time slot button it doesn't work? 
    You don't use it by clicking on it. When it is ready, your next upgrade will use that slot. If you have both slots ready, it should use the construction token slot first if I recall correctly.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The construction slot cannot be saved by  choosing the regular slot instead.  IF you upgrade, and there are 50 or more green tokens saved to the slot, it WILL use that slot first.  It's wise to make sure you keep an eye on it and not just use it for a 2 min deco build.  As someone said, use it in the background for a long build, while still being able to use your regular slot for the shorter upgrades.

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Keep your eye on the slot as I and no doubt a few others have been caught out with placing a deco down and using the extra slot, which is extremely frustrating :) 
  • elena75 (INT1)elena75 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Thank you all for your answers. They are all helpful.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Here is some more help https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/how-to.htm#3 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file