Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Catching Bluefish

Hi all. I'm trying to do the event on my gourmet farm.. One of the first tasks is to donate 100 bluefish. I can't find where to fish for them. I've tried on my home, gourmet and candy farms, but can't see where they can be caught. Thanks. Faster Grandma

Comments

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    You can fish for bluefish from the jetty on the flower farm.
    If you haven't started the flower farm yet you can still get to the jetty there by clicking on the road sign. (top right on your main farm)
    Good luck!
  • I just started the flower farm after getting your message, but I still can't fish for the bluefish. I found the jetty, but when I try to fish, I don't find bluefish as an option. Thanks for you help though.

• Do you see such graphics on your flower farm? You should be able to click the boat, for boat rental

You might see a different boat there , and maybe you dont see anything, i dont remember if you have to do tasks first before being able to use rental boats, maybe some players, can help on topic :)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Faster Grandma (US1) Use this link for a list of where all the tasks originate from and what is required to complete Oleg's tasks. https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    if i do fishing minigame from flower farm bluefish and bonito live there
  • Thanks for the info. There is no boat on my dock, so you must have to do tasks first.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664

You don't need a boat to fish for bluefish, click on Oleg the fisherman and choose "go fishing" on the ring menu, you can catch the bluefish yourself.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

You don't need a boat to fish for bluefish, click on Oleg the fisherman and choose "go fishing" on the ring menu, you can catch the bluefish yourself.
    Be sure u have enough equipment to go fishing ur self 

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/oleg/oleg_fishing_trip.htm
  • Bronley (US1)Bronley (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I also can't find bluefish from the flower farm or anywhere else. Oleg doesn't have that as an option. So, I figured it must be Bonito. I sent him fishing for the large batch of bonito and in the mean time - I donated all the other items (peaches and eggs). So, now I will lose all those things with no reward and running out of time.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Different boats catch different fish,

• Grandpa Squeak (US1)Grandpa Squeak (US1) US1 Posts: 182
    edited 14.06.2022
    Bluefish can be found on the flower farm jetty.

They are difficult (for me) to tell from bonito. (Bonito have the spikey fins). The circled fish in this screen shot are bluefish.
    You can also buy bluefish bait from the tackle shop. Each simple bluefish bait puts one bluefish into the dock you are fishing from. You can use bait at any of the docks. (Note - don't use too many bait at one time. Filling the screen with fish can make the game lag or even crash, especially if you are on an older computer.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file