Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Your Moderator FuzzyBear a.k.a Southern (US1)

2»

Comments

• Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    So very sorry to hear, My heart goes out to his family. 
  • MatyMaty Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,814
    edited 29.04.2020
    FuzzyBear was a charming person and  he was always very kind to all of us who were lucky to work with him in this great Big Farm family. For me it was a pleasure to work with him during these months and I am going to miss his jokes and  his panda so much. 
    I want to send my sincere condolences to his family and friends and I want  to leave this image of a panda as my particular way of honoring his memory. We will all miss you dear FuzzyBear. :(  

:'(  MATY
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    OMG! Another long time farmer gone  :( So sorry & sad to hear of this sad news. Southern/Fuzzy has & was always a great help to the forum & BF. The helpful insights of the different aspects of the game & events is truely going to be missed.
    My deepest sympathy & prayers go out to Southern's family & fellow farmers who have had the pleasure to have either worked with or been in his co op. A truely good person taken way too soon  :'(
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    These were two farmers with whom I conversed so often.  I am just so shocked by it.  First Mary and now this.  Southern was so good at the technical and mathematical aspects of the game.  He will truly be missed.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    R.I.P @Southern (US1) I will truely miss you on the forums.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    RIP Fuzzy (Southern) such sad news.  Condolences to all his family and also his team mates. 
  • ManiB (US1)ManiB (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Another heartbreaking loss. I am so very sorry.  
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Awwwwwwwww.   How  sad.  :'(   R.I.P. Southern.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am at a loss for words.. I will miss you Southern,  you helped immensely!!  my condolences  to Southern's family here in BF and in real  life... RIP!  :'(<3
  •  Soooooo sad RIP  <3                                                 
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I'm so sorry to hear this! Bless Southern's family and friends, my heart goes out to them. :'(
    Southern was a stellar member of the community and a wonderful moderator, and will be sorely missed. <3
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38

Hello Big Farmers,

I am so very sorry to inform you that our fellow Moderator FuzzyBear has, sadly, passed away on April 23rd.

Many of you will know him better as Southern (US1), who has been a huge part of the EN Community for the last 4 years, with his helpful, charming & funny personality, then last September he proudly stepped up to help even more, as Moderator FuzzyBear.

It was an honour to know him & a pleasure to work with him, he is going to be very sorely missed, as a friend, a farmer & as part of the BF Team. We send our deepest condolences to his daughter Jennifer, the rest of his family & friends, his coop mates in the Success Team & to everyone who knew him.
    Im so sorry for your loss. I think that moderator FuzzyBear is a great person and I send prayers to the family
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Only 3 days after the death of marywisc... Not even Corona!
Sign In to comment.